Legendary choice

Hi fellow hunters
    I just got my 3rd legendary and I have to choose between them
    The shoulder remains solid and Apex Predator's Claw or Call of the Wild
    The question is where to use them and that affect my talent choice?
    Last edited by GetCrunk; 2017-03-22 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Spell mistake

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GetCrunk View Post
    Hi fellow hunters
    I just got my 3th legendary and I have to choose between them
    The shoulder remains solid and Apex Predator's Claw or Call of the Wild
    The question is where to use them and that affect my talent choice?
    Thir(th) = 3th ?
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    Thir(th) = 3th ?
    Do you want everyone to go through all your posts pointing out your mistakes, too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Do you want everyone to go through all your posts pointing out your mistakes, too?
    I am sorry. The mistake was just obvious and begging to be picked

First time I have seen that mistake, so I can only assume you are European of non-english origin.

it would be 3rd or equivalent Third.

Again sorry bro GetCrunk. I could not help myself.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Okey.. I corrected. But next time please keep your grammar check to yourself if you don't have something to help me with my question
    Ps: yes english is not my first language and last time I checked this thread was in hunter section not my english final

The ring should theoretically grant more dps, but it's annoying how it sometimes messes with pet specs/skillbars. Also the reason why I use the helm instead of it (only got Prydaz, Ring, Helm and Bracers), which sims only 2k dps lower than the ring but also has some nice bonus heal.

Bracers in general are a poor choice (even Helm sims higher than Bracers for me), since stats on it are low and Aspect of the Wild is not such a strong CD, but if it is too much hassle for you to deal with the Ring's problems, they might still be ok to use.
    Last edited by andreasels; 2017-03-22 at 03:58 PM.

Def the ring , ring will give you most of the crit you need with shoulders and its kinda hard to find good rings and easy to find good bracers. So go with ring.

The bracers have benefits that aren't related to DPS to consider also. Having a shorter cooldown on sprint and turtle is often more useful than an extra 1% DPS.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ive got shoulders, neck, helm and bracers myself, shoulders & neck sim highest for me, but I wear the helm whenever i'm not raiding due to op heal
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

stick to shoulders/ring and you can't go wrong with 2111112. also time to get some crit

bracers are perfect for SV:P
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

thx for the info cheers!