Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I go to sleep.

Can't be bored if you're unconscious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    Hell is not boring.
    Boredom, however, IS hell.

Barring exhaustion this sounds like depression of a form, OP.

I would seek help if this was often a recurring or persistent feeling.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how you can be as bored as hell. Hell is [Insert edgy internet angst-thiest 'you cant be bored as something fake comment here] not a living thing, but it is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Get married
    Silly Tennis, that's how you get bored.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

10+ Year Old Account
    When I feel like doing nothing, as I do right now, I usually try to kill time with whatever I can get my hand on for five minutes, rinse and repeat ad nauseam.

It always happen whenever I finish something I was really into, like a very good game and stuff related to that.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

hell is lit af take ur ass back home

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sums up my average day. Outside of work I waste half my time on WoW and browsing MMO-C and the news. I've come to enjoy work due to the people and the interactions there. Outside of work I have very few friends and often feel lonely as well. Usually I use Games/Music/Exercise/Films to keep my mind focused on something.

Got a few weeks off work coming up. Honestly not really looking forward to it right now with how little I will have to do. Need to find something to do to keep me busy. Boxsets come to mind.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    just start doing something. anything. So much stuff to do. Either consume something or create something yourself. Learn a language. Read a book. Play a game. Watch a movies/tv show.

But what actually is really good and I am not joking, is to clean up your apartment/house/room etc. thoroughly cleaning is great. It is boring, but you feel great when you have done it

Is hell really that boring?

Come to think of it being bored for centuries would certainly be my version of hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I cant tolerate being bored so i just abuse my meds and alcohol till iam too inebriated to be bored

Deleted
    Honestly? I hop into my car and cruise through the night (or day), while listening to obscenely loud music while doing so.

Oh and I wear sunglasses at night, because I'm cool like that.

Deleted
    Sex, masturbation, watching some series on tv

10+ Year Old Account
    Argue with fools on the internet

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    Hell is not boring.
    Actually my hell would be being bored. Had a job at a ski resort once. Worst job ever. All I could do was watch people getting off the chair lift and maybe, if someone fell, I might have a button to push and a phone to call ski patrol. Eight hours of that.
    Putin khuliyo

No current version of hell in any fictional or mythical place is boring OP.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Drugs? Alcohol? Kidding.

Play a game or troll people?

shitpost

/ten
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.