Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    So it's ok for the President of the United States to legally threaten a 17-year-old for exercising her absolute freedom of speech? We're ok with that now?

You fucking Trumpers will excuse any behavior at this point - you have your GOP approved labels all ready to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure he has EVERYTHING to do with this - as it was his personal lawyers. Are you this obtuse about everything your god-king does?
    Hi. Read the update
    http://observer.com/2017/03/trump-ce..._medium=social
    Along with no proof. Stop believing everything you read

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dumathoinn View Post
    You ignorant disphit liberals think the president went out of HIS way for something as piddly as this. Get over yourselves hes President deal with it for another 4 years stop crying over everything about him.
    We don't think he did, he actually did. And your accusations against Trump are extremely valid. His frail ego has no place in real government, in real leading - as we've already seen time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    I do, and it shouldn't happen. The man is an absolute fucktard, but people are assuming somehow he has personally ordered stuff like this, most likelihood he doesn't even know, they are just fulfilling their remit.

The man is an absolute arse-monkey, but doesn't mean he is doing this, but this is what happens when you vote in a celebrity businessman more concerned with his own brand than anything into political office.
    So we're stuck between "he didn't do it himself" and "he has no idea what his people are doing".

Neither are appealing. Either your legal team understand that you're president or you take steps to make sure of that, but you don't just give them free reign to try and pretend you're not. It speaks volume of pettiness and insecurity or poor leadership.

We don't think he did, he actually did. And your accusations against Trump are extremely valid. His frail ego has no place in real government, in real leading - as we've already seen time and time again.
    Oh look already posted an article that debunks more anti-trump related shit. Go home your drunk on your liberal arts degree. There's a place for you in Canada.
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    With all honesty?
    Highly doubtful.

I doubt Trump even knew his Lawyers were doing this. They are instructed to protect the Trump Brand, which yes, IS a brand, in terms of product lines and in terms of himself as a businessman. They are simply fulfilling their remit, and if they don't actively try to shut things like this down, then they potentially could pave the way for more potentially damaging satire (in their minds). The fact he is President is irrevelant in this term, it is simply brand protection.
    Of course he knew - and he's responsible for their actions. Oh, and he's the President. His "brand" is over.

Trump most likely doesn't care, nor even give a shit about this, just his lawyers doing the job he hires them for.

More melodramatic people assuming the guy even gives a shit and spends his days perusing the internet then crying when he sees stuff like this. News flash, he most likely couldn't give a shit.
    You realize that Trump himself admitted to watching "hours of cable tv" every day, in the White House. Of course he gives a shit - have you met his frail ego? The guy cannot stand any criticism, whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay another troll Trump snowflake post. Did you show your "partner" on the teddy bear where this new news of something Trump offended you? Get over it.
    The same way Trump should get over it? Doesn't that make him exactly the kind of person you should being heaping disdain on?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

This isn't new. Trump was mad as fuck, when Bill Maher suggested his mother fucked an orangutan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh look already posted an article that debunks more anti-trump related shit. Go home your drunk on your liberal arts degree. There's a place for you in Canada.
    It must be so good you can't even link it for it's awesomeness. You Trumpers crack me up. Keep on chuggin' the kool-aid - let me know if you're an eyes open or closed kind of guy.

It must be so good you can't even link it for it's awesomeness. You Trumpers crack me up. Keep on chuggin' the kool-aid - let me know if you're an eyes open or closed kind of guy.
    How about read all the posts moron then say something stupid for your own security purposes.
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, saw this - just unbelievable. For a president to act like this - just unpresidented.
    Hahaaaaa...

is anyone honestly surprised by this anymore?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about read all the posts moron then say something stupid for your own security purposes.
    There are literally no posts here that do what you're claiming.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gonna respond ​to me after showing you this story is false or are you going to keep getting mad? Funny either way. No i didn't vote for him so don't even bother calling me a supporter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly believe he needed to be beaten more. The article supplied merely supports this thought.

Not really, it is most likely personal brand lawyers doing as instructed to protect his brand image. Kind of happens when you base a whole company on your name and reputation.
    Nothing to do with his leadership abilities (which are terrible as shown so far), or his job role. The main issue is most previous US Presidents have grown into the role through a normal electoral process over the years, this is the first time you have a guy with pretty much zero political experience shoved into the top role. Of course there will be crossovers, and it is the role of the Courts and legal system to judge if there has been any conflict of interest, not those of usually vastly inexperienced Joe Public.

He does need to make a separation of Brand Image and President, but because the two are so closely linked (he got the Presidency partially because of his brand image, the "He's a good businessman, hurr durr!" types) it is unlikely they will separate them. Sure, it isn't appealing, but absolutely not worth getting riled up over.
    Even for a brand image, it's actually not a legal case; celebrities tend to have less ability to control their image in ways that aren't being profited for. It's why you can publically take pictures of celebs, including following them around to do so (paparazzi is scummy, but legal). For Public officials, it's even more clear - you do not own your image. It can be used by anyone.

So it, again, comes down to incompetence in either his hiring (hiring cheapest crap he finds) or his lawyers, or him just getting pissy enough about it that they send letters with zero legal bearing just to intimidate. Again: not fitting for the president.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    I'm still laughing at the gullible retards who think Trump even knows the website exists.

Of fucking course it's up to the guy with a chinese cartoon grill avatar to lay down some reality.
    Please be patient i have autism

you know what I think? I think he was a spoiled brat when he was a kid, and the kid simply never grew up. the guy's image and reputation combined with his narcissism gives us a man who is obsessed with being praised and has all the incentive int he world to attack any and all criticisms or jokes made at his expense, I think that's much closer tied to his upbringing then him being beaten but really I'm not aware of the Trump family history. I'm just going off what I've seen from the guy for years now. could he have some daddy issues? I wouldn't be surprised.

Ok, Someone better Break these 2 up:

Someone tell Trump not to cry in cases like this.

And tell the "17 year old" that when she gets told on by lawyers, just accept, and not talk back. You'll get internet smacked...

No one's right in this situation...

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I find it to be very shameful for our president to act as childish as he does...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

This guy in the video is from the same neighborhood as Trump, he's loud and aggressive, not everyone from Queens NY is like that but there are enough that it's a cliche.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Nah - he's not exhibiting a beaten-up child. He's exhibiting a spoiled brat syndrome. When he's told "No" he throws a tantrum.

That's pretty much it really.