15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places

➤ [A] IMPERIUM Team of <Eternal Kingdom> W/F 6:30-9:30 PST LF Tank, DPS and Healer

Have you recently come back to the game? Are you a decent player who just doesn’t want to do the 4-5 day a week thing anymore? Looking to get more into raiding but don’t know where’s a good place to start? Check out the IMPERIUM TEAM which is a relatively new team in the Eternal Kingdom family on US Proudmoore. https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Recruitment Needs
    Imperium plays Wednesday and Friday nights from 6:30-9:30pm PST. We are looking for a Tank, Resto Shaman or Holy Priest, Moonkin with Resto OS, DPS Warrior, Frost DK and any ranged DPS.
    About Imperium
    Imperium started from a few people and are now 9/10 Heroic with Gul’dan down to 25% on the first night of working on him. Our goal is to finish fleshing out the roster to complete Gul’dan and then move into Mythics. We’re a vocal group, we’re great friends and we have a tendency to say things off the cuff. We don’t use tasteless, homophobic, racist or ghetto language.

Our current short term goal is to get into Mythics, find excellent players who play on a similar level to us and really fit in well. Getting as far as we can while not inducing the ultimate stress factor onto our team is our goal for this expansion. Long term I would like to see us progress with more effort and efficiency while remaining laid back and fun. I firmly believe you can progress steadily while enjoying yourself. It is possible!
    Who is Eternal Kingdom?
    https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/
    Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild on the Proudmoore (US). The guild currently supports 7 teams currently working through Mythic content ranging from 7/10 down to 2/10. We have 3 teams working on completing heroic and 2 who will remain heroic teams as stepping stone teams to help brand new players and the casual players to succeed. We also have many fun runs and a recruiting team designed to do runs solely for gauging recruits and performance. We are stretched across 4 guilds connected together by Greenwall (an addon that allows all guilds involved to communicate as one guild).
    What Do We Want To See In You?
    You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic raiding. Ideally we’d like to see you in ilvl 880 or higher with your weapon AP at 40 or more. We’d like to see you parsing in color for your ilvl on your warcraftlogs link.
    If any of this sounds good to you, feel free to write any of the team officers in game at:

Team Lead Xennyatta - Zenyatta#1775
    Team Ambassador Leayha - Rinnym13#1604
    DPS Officer Illysanna - Acelegacy#1279
    Healing Officer Jeffreestar - selenagnomez#11200

- - - Updated - - -

Tank covered!

Tank covered! Lots of spots for ranged dps!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Being a Mage on MMO-Champion is like being Jewish in 1939 Germany.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking for more!

- - - Updated - - -

Need ranged DPS and Resto Sham

15+ Year Old Account
    We are finishing off the roster. The goal right now is to get as far as we can in Nighthold mythic in the next 11 weeks. Join us!

Still looking for a tank?