10+ Year Old Account

Super Adventure Box Returns March 30th

It’s that time of year—dust off your best jumping boots, take up your pointy stick, and get ready to experience Tyria’s most cutting-edge technological edutainment system: Moto’s Super Adventure Box! Explore a whole new virtual world in beautifully-rendered, three-dimensional graphics. Go on an epic quest to save Princess Miya. Prove your strength against wizards, assassins, and giant frogs. And if all of that sounds a little too tame for you, prepare to die (repeatedly) in the punishing Tribulation Mode!
    This year’s Super Adventure Festival begins on March 30, and ends on April 20. Don’t forget to check out the official Guild Wars 2 merchandise store for Super Adventure Festival t-shirts and mousepads from WeLoveFine!
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/s...s-coming-soon/

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I swear, this time I'll actually finish it -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I swear, this time I'll actually finish it -_-
    We all say that. And we don't .

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    We all say that. And we don't .
    I've been saying that about E3 of the living story...still haven't touched it since like, December : /

is it still just only world 1 and 2? Did they ever implement a 3rd?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I am soo excited

Is anything new being added? I may launch GW2 for the first time in like a year if they did. Otherwise already did everything worth doing in it.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Is anything new being added? I may launch GW2 for the first time in like a year if they did. Otherwise already did everything worth doing in it.
    Not that I've seen, just the return of the same Adventure Box from previous years.

Hmm. I never did SAB at all, and given the rate I've been knocking things off my to-do list in FF14, I may give it a go. Other than opening the game to update it and flag my account for LS episodes, I haven't played at all since HoT was new.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Hmm. I never did SAB at all, and given the rate I've been knocking things off my to-do list in FF14, I may give it a go. Other than opening the game to update it and flag my account for LS episodes, I haven't played at all since HoT was new.
    SAB is tons of fun. By far the best thing about GW2 in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not that I've seen, just the return of the same Adventure Box from previous years.
    Disappointing but can't say I'm surprised. Oh well.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to farm World2-1 and sell the run in the end, not that profitable compared to 2-3 but hey, i can at least run 2-1 without any death compared to 2-2 or 2-3 on trib.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Time to farm World2-1 and sell the run in the end, not that profitable compared to 2-3 but hey, i can at least run 2-1 without any death compared to 2-2 or 2-3 on trib.
    They fixed that. You can't do it anymore.