Deleted

Thanks, Legendary System

i need to blow a bit of steam

i now got the legs as my 6th Affliction Leggy (7th total), which sounds good, if the list of remaining leggys wouldn't look like this:

-head
    -cloak
    -belt
    -sephuz

thank you blizzard for this completly idiotic system, i am happy to know that my next one will be sephuz...

Deleted
    Use Prydaz and bracers. Both those legendaries sim higher than cloak for me. I'm simming at 800k dps using head + prydaz.
    Not having Head sucks balls though.

how do you even run dungeons without sephuz lol

The belt is pretty bad, you're not missing out on that front. Also, unless they dramatically nerf the new gold trait, the cloak is about to be 100% useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Joryy View Post
    The belt is pretty bad, you're not missing out on that front. Also, unless they dramatically nerf the new gold trait, the cloak is about to be 100% useless.
    The belt is the second best single target after helm.

http://lockonestopshop.com/Sim%20Lis...ry_pairs_sc_st

10+ Year Old Account
    Get 7 pieces of 940 gear with varying effects. Can mix and match with other gear to get good outfits. Bitches.

#sigh

Helm/Cloak is BiS, Belt/Bracers behind it.
    Don't see a problem here, move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    Helm/Cloak is BiS, Belt/Bracers behind it.
    Don't see a problem here, move along.
    He's been putting effort to get his legendaries and he doesn't have the top 3, yet some rando joe makes a lock and gets BiS in a week? That's not a problem?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Moar QQ moar threads. Prydaz is a staple. l2use it. When you get your BiS take it off.

The problem with this thread and the other one from the destro guy is that BOTH don't judge the legendary system for its inherent flaws (and i agree it suxx), but they demand sympathy for their own bad rng. I can understand their need to vent, but we shouldn't have all unlucky ppl posting their own thread just to get pats in the back. They can vent in various other threads about legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    He's been putting effort to get his legendaries and he doesn't have the top 3, yet some rando joe makes a lock and gets BiS in a week? That's not a problem?
    Oh I misread the list as "I got these" instead of "I got everything besides these", may bad.

Affliction is really not dependend on legendaries. Bis ones are nice to have but the gap isnt that big.

Prydaz + wrist is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    The belt is the second best single target after helm.

http://lockonestopshop.com/Sim%20Lis...ry_pairs_sc_st
    Not only is that specific sim somewhat unrealisitic in it's setup (4k haste, triple perdition, 5pc), but simcraft doesn't effectively model reality at all.

Raiding isn't just a 6 minute patchwork where you lust on the pull. In actual gameplay, the shards from the belt are frequently wasted because: you ticked up to five shards while moving, you have more than 4k haste, you sniped/refunded a shard from a dying add, you have multiple agonies rolling, etc. I've had it for a while now, and let me assure you: the belt is pretty bad.

Meanwhile, Kil'Jaedens, Sephuz, Strethens, and Sindori's are all increasing in value because of extra targets and vulnerability phases.
    Last edited by Joryy; 2017-03-25 at 07:56 PM.

It is a problem that didn't exist before, that someone wasn't BiS and so "sucked" as a result.
    It isn't a problem now, it is just fabricated to bash RNG which doesn't go their way, which by the way has been an issue forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    It is a problem that didn't exist before, that someone wasn't BiS and so "sucked" as a result.
    It isn't a problem now, it is just fabricated to bash RNG which doesn't go their way, which by the way has been an issue forever.
    It hasn't been an issue forever. In past expansions, luck was a much more minor factor. Sure, someone get all their tier within a week, and it might take you a month or two to get yours, but putting the effort typically contributed to the rewards. In this one, as I stated above, within a week someone might get the two legendaries that make your character (and yes there are plenty of specs this applies to - such as Havoc DH, Ret pallies, etc) whereas another person could have spent more than HALF A YEAR of farming EN N/H, NH N/H, ToV N/H, all Mythics, a dozen M+ and still not get them. At that point, the person with the two legendaries can just run a few raids, and a few M+ and destroy the guy who has spent half a year working towards their BiS rewards.

I say this as someone who has two characters who has gotten both their BiS legendaries as their first 2 legendaries.

It hasn't been an issue forever. In past expansions, luck was a much more minor factor. Sure, someone get all their tier within a week, and it might take you a month or two to get yours, but putting the effort typically contributed to the rewards. In this one, as I stated above, within a week someone might get the two legendaries that make your character (and yes there are plenty of specs this applies to - such as Havoc DH, Ret pallies, etc) whereas another person could have spent more than HALF A YEAR of farming EN N/H, NH N/H, ToV N/H, all Mythics, a dozen M+ and still not get them. At that point, the person with the two legendaries can just run a few raids, and a few M+ and destroy the guy who has spent half a year working towards their BiS rewards.

I say this as someone who has two characters who has gotten both their BiS legendaries as their first 2 legendaries.
    The system balances itself. If.one spent that much time farming those raids, he/she Will have way higher gear that Will offset not having bis legs

Its better than everyone having the same leg. Boooooriiiiinnng Mop and WoD style
    Last edited by Fennixx; 2017-03-25 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loruga View Post
    i need to blow a bit of steam

i now got the legs as my 6th Affliction Leggy (7th total), which sounds good, if the list of remaining leggys wouldn't look like this:

-head
    -cloak
    -belt
    -sephuz

thank you blizzard for this completly idiotic system, i am happy to know that my next one will be sephuz...
    Let me get this straight. You are complaining that an RNG system didn't give you the loot you wanted? Just because they are legendaries and you got six so far doesn't mean you should have the ones you want. Would it be nice? Yeah it would be, but you are in no way entitled to get the gear you want.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THCRaven View Post
    He's complaining at the system not at the loot he didn't get.
    Exactly the opposite. That's why this is a shit thread.