Horde 899 Holy pally 4/10M exp LF guild

I am no longer looking for a guild thank you
    Last edited by Feoo; 2017-05-20 at 12:32 AM.

<Dark Society> is a 10/10H horde guild that is very close to having a full mythic roster, and we are currently recruiting 1 healer (especially a holy pally) and a couple of dps. We have a casual atmosphere, but are serious during progression. We also run mythic + regularly, and are definitely willing to help people out! We are on the Frostmane/Ner’zhul/Tortheldrin cluster.

Our raid times are
    Mon 8-11 CST
    Thu 8-11 CST
    Sat 8-12 CST

We have only been around since September, but we have a very strong core that loves the guild and is totally committed to it. Our guild is low drama and we like to have a good time. If you are interested and want to talk more, feel free to either PM me here or add me on bnet, #SpookyGhost1176

Hello, I saw your post and thought you might be a good fit for my guild.

About Us:
    Legendary Soul Hunters ("LSH") is a Velen based raiding guild that raids three nights per week from 8:15 to 11:00 PM EST. We are currently 10/10H in NH. The core raid team members have been together for several years. We emphasize efficiency and timeliness with our raids, since we have limited our raid time to under 10 hours. Our goal is to return to mythic with the upcoming Tomb of Sargeras raid.

Who Are We Looking For:
    Players who respect their teammates and are looking for a solid team environment. Players who are looking to improve each and every week, and can take constructive feedback about their performance. We also want players who are looking to progress at a mythic level and are willing to do what is necessary to raid at this level.

What We Will Offer:
    LSH offers a fun raid environment that is perfect for players with limited schedule who still want high quality progression. In addition to raids, LSH is running mythic dungeons to help gear our members outside of raid nights. Lastly, LSH offers a stable team of members that you can rely on week to week and expansion to expansion.

Please see the below contact information section, if you would like to speak to someone directly. Also, visit our website for more information, or to submit an application.

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 8:15-11 PM EST

Contact Information:
    Recruitment: Aranel#1675, Santamarce#1454

Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic raiding!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : mat#11420, muffin#11683 or Kukicha#1872

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 4/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150
    Fujkalo#1218

Hey Feoo

I'm not going to just post our guild spam here, but rather a short and sweet message to tell you a bit about Business Class on Sargeras. We've been around since the middle of SOO, so you know we're not going to fall apart like those other guilds. We're adults, which means we don't just rage at each other when the progression is rough. Below are the basics, I hope to hear from you.

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server
    Progression: 8/10M
    Loot: Loot Council + 1 core raider (changes weekly)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    And me: Rowin#1764

If you're interested in a stable environment, please check us out.

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on

Sargeras. Currently we're 9/10M and are looking to

add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not

going to waste your time with a page of guild spam

but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Progression: 9/10M
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going

anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating

weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping,

we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm

pretty biased.

Dreadnought team of <Eternal Kingdom> is looking for ranged DPS.
    We are 3/10M and run Fri/Sat/Sun 6-10pm PST (Sun is the optional farm run, and goes until 8:30).

About Us: Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore (US). The guild currently supports 9 mythic raiding teams as well as some Heroic and Normal teams, and offers opportunities for movement between the teams.

Dreadnought is a Mythic team with a very relaxed atmosphere yet very focused on downing content as quickly as possible on a short raid schedule. We support a very non-aggressive raiding environment and leadership style. We believe in correcting mistakes in a professional manner so that the game is enjoyable for everyone. This team looks for consistent players who want to progress at a solid pace through Mythic content while clearing it without having to sacrifice as much time in their personal life or worrying about ranking.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on bnet. Mishi#1354