Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    She can hide behind her shield to get close to people.
    So can anyone else. Except every other class can shoot you from behind the shield. She has to make herself vulnerable in order to do damage excluding the powerball which if you get hit from head on you deserve it. She dies extremely fast if you focus her which is why she has to flank.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Also don't forget that if you do die on defense because you went for some zany flank you just put your team at huge risk because your teleporter is either delayed or not there for the first point.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    But then it wouldn't be a link gun. It's supposed to be a link gun.
    I don't care what kind of gun it is, forcing her to aim it instead of it locking on is the biggest change she needs. She's too good for support. So good she should just be on offense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    She's too good for support. So good she should just be on offense.
    This kind of argument makes no sense to me.

I'd like to see her moved to Defense, but what class of hero she's labelled as is something that has basically no game effect whatsoever. It isn't about being "too good" at anything.

She I strong for everyone who can't aim. At low ranking (that's where I play) nearly nobody can aim, so she is strong in lowranking. I didn't see much of her in upper ranks because people their can aim, what makes her link-gun weaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's really only good defending a point since people will have to come to you, in payload maps or on attack you have to close the gap making it harder to get kills. She requires a high level of craftiness to play her outside of point defense.