Achievements/Max Achievements Issue

Hello, my main is listed as having 3033/3152 achievements complete. I get just about all achievements on my main. The rare exception being legendary FoS i can't get on it and original PvP system title.

All of my alts, including newly created ones have 3034/3153 achievements complete.
    My single Horde alt has 3021/3151

How is this possible? Where is this difference coming from?
    Last edited by Taras; 2017-04-04 at 08:48 PM.

Deleted
    tell us ur char names of main and 1 alt and i can tell you

Quote Originally Posted by Clukclukboom View Post
    tell us ur char names of main and 1 alt and i can tell you
    This is my main 3033/3152

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackhand/Taras/simple

This is one of my alts. It's the same across all 5 alliance alts, including freshly boosted one i haven't played, and a level1 i created 3034/3153

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackhand/Fire/simple

My horde alt is an exception and has 3021/3151

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackhand/Tempsmith/simple
    Last edited by Taras; 2017-04-04 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Horde has (had?) 1 more achievement than Alliance
    Alliance has 1 more than Horde actually. The "Van Rook" one in Ashran.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    When I check the achieve section of your mage and warrior, they both show the exact same achievement points and completion. Your pvp/world events and quest section on your dk is lower because a lot of those achievements are faction wide not account wide on armory.

So after 7.2 patch this is still an issue. Here are screenshots of my main Taras and my alt Fire.

imgur.com/a/k9NGW

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    any difference in the legacy sections on those chars?

Quote Originally Posted by Taras View Post
    Hello, my main is listed as having 3033/3152 achievements complete. I get just about all achievements on my main. The rare exception being legendary FoS i can't get on it and original PvP system title.

All of my alts, including newly created ones have 3034/3153 achievements complete.
    My single Horde alt has 3021/3151

How is this possible? Where is this difference coming from?

Not sure about the extra point on your alts, but not all the faction achievements carry over to the other faction. That's why your horde alt has 13 achievements less.

-----

Tell us how many Class Hall, Legacy and FoS achievements do your main and alt have. It's most likely a difference in those.
    Last edited by Iflash; 2017-04-05 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iflash View Post
    Not sure about the extra point on your alts, but not all the faction achievements carry over to the other faction. That's why your horde alt has 13 achievements less.

-----

Tell us how many Class Hall, Legacy and FoS achievements do your main and alt have. It's most likely a difference in those.
    If you look at armory all of them have exact same achievements in Class Hall, Legacy, and FoS. The # is listed there too.

If you made this thread just to brag, then congrats.

The answer is that, as of Legion, hidden tracking achievements are added to the total number but not to the number you've attained, so you can never truly see 100% until they revert that change.

Hidden achievements can only be seen through data mining and add-ons, and they are awarded when your character unlocks something so that the game has something simple to check for. For example, when you reach artifact knowledge 50, you will get a hidden achievement that will tell the game to stop allowing you to research any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    If you made this thread just to brag, then congrats.

The answer is that, as of Legion, hidden tracking achievements are added to the total number but not to the number you've attained, so you can never truly see 100% until they revert that change.

Hidden achievements can only be seen through data mining and add-ons, and they are awarded when your character unlocks something so that the game has something simple to check for. For example, when you reach artifact knowledge 50, you will get a hidden achievement that will tell the game to stop allowing you to research any more.
    How is this related to my problem? All of my alts, including freshly made level 1s have one more earned AND max achievement than my main who actually gets all the achievements. Thx for not reading I guess.

GM response was "submit bug report, we can't tell you which achievement is causing this"