Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Yes but as it was pointed out to me back in the day when I asked about aggramars vs seal, Sephuz, etc was the str. Boots are just a huge (primary) stat stick.
    Last 2 or 3 months I noticed more people getting legendaries back to back or in the same week. Happened to me in 7.2.5 got three oranges within 20 hours. Have a ss to prove.
    Just be patient and play the game and cold heart will come.

It's real sad the seal and the new HRW mini lust are not popular. Here's to hoping Koltiras makes a comeback mid Antorus! Why? Because I love the MG style and have 955 bracers with crit and mastery just rotting in my bags..
    Pretty sure belt is a solid legendary aswell. You can talent for something else if you happens to have too much runes. At least I'm considering it since I don't have the others frost legs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Pretty sure belt is a solid legendary aswell. You can talent for something else if you happens to have too much runes. At least I'm considering it since I don't have the others frost legs.
    Yeah I read the belt will be a sleeper hit mid Antorus. 15 % from 2 piece and another 10% from belt offhand OB crits will be well over 1.2 mill
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Getting with belt and CH setups around 1.6M simC DPS with +/-10k difference mostly because of the different legendary ilvl replacement pieces I got. Currently using most of the time CH/bracers but I will go for BELT/BRACER because of the better T20/T21 mix options. 2-4 or 4-2 makes a bigger impact than the difference between CH or belt for my ~946 ilvl.
    -