Horde 902 Warlock LF Raiding Guild on Thrall

- 902 equipped Affliction Warlock (53 close to 54 traits) looking for mythic raiding guild on Thrall. Also have Destro and Demo at 35 traits and will work on either next.

- I also play a MW monk (882 ilvl) and can heal all of heroic NH, and M+12 so far.

- I am EST, would like to find a guild 8pm EST - 11pm or midnight, 3-4 days a week. Can raid on the weekends as well.

Btag- Zealot145#1799

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot145 View Post
    - 902 equipped Affliction Warlock (53 close to 54 traits) looking for mythic raiding guild on Thrall. Also have Destro and Demo at 35 traits and will work on either next.

- I also play a MW monk (882 ilvl) and can heal all of heroic NH, and M+12 so far.

- I am EST, would like to find a guild 8pm EST - 11pm or midnight, 3-4 days a week. Can raid on the weekends as well.

Btag- Zealot145#1799
    If you every decide moving from your realm is something you can do msg me and we can talk. OOB was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since. We offer an adult atmosphere and drama free raiding exp. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est. If you would like to chat about things and moving is an option add me. Geo#1668

Thanks,
    Geo

Enlightened Dark Horde US-Hyjal; Semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding.

Raid times:
    Monday, Tuesday, Thursdays 8pm-11pm PST.
    Current Progression:
    Nighthold:
    Normal: Cleared
    Heroic: Cleared
    Mythic: 3/10M (Main Progression)

TOV:
    Normal: Cleared
    Heroic: Cleared
    Mythic: 0/3M
    Who we are looking for:
    Minimum requirements: 890ilvl, 45 traits on weapon. Committed attitude to make it to most raids.

Any DPS at the moment.
    Interested?
    Recruitment Officer (me)
    Bnet: JJGagnon#1601
    Discord: JJ#4443

GM/RL
    Bnet: Amarok#1446
    Discord: Amarok#5153

Or leave a reply below.
    Please have relevant logs handy.
    Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks for reading and happy raiding!

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 8/10M and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server
    Progression: 8/10M
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

[H] <Filthy Millenials> 6/10 Currently in need of exceptional RDPS for our core mythic raid group. We offer paid transfers.

We do pay attention to dps, however what we watch for as much, if not more, is whether or not you do mechanics.

We raid Tues/Wed from 8-11pm EST. Optional heroic run Thursday.

Feel free to message me with any questions.
    Bnet: wsteelman#1468