Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Yeah but naw, Krassz. See, there's a difference between being "hardstuck" and leaving the rat infested joint because the rats took over. As you've admitted above, we all have our limits to how long we'll put up with it. I got wise quicker and reached my limit sooner than you did. That's all.

Or...I guess you're "hardstuck" at whatever rating you didn't want to try to push past? kek

Keep pulling more inventions out of your ass. And I'll keep shoving them back up there.
    It took you over 300 wins to break 1700. That's a hell of a lot of games and I've never seen anyone with that achievement who isn't at least 2.2. I'd call 300+ wins to never break 1800 as hardstuck. It's not like you played for a week and quit.

To put this into perspective, I got my first 1800 as a backpeddling clicking DK in about a week.

Just face it, you're just some dumb old man that doesn't know a whole lot about anything and should probably stop posting.

You probably stand there casting chaos bolts in people's faces and calling cheats when you get kicked. "How can they kick me?? THE MIGHTY WARBOUND CAOLELA???"

Like holy shit, being hardstuck 1800 in RBGs for years... that's not even being bad at the game, it's literally having a severe brain deficiency. And the fact you've deluded yourself into believing it's because of cheaters and not because you're quite possibly one of the worst players in the world is quite hilarious.

"pfft, how can he kick me?? my brain can't process a spell being casted quick enough for that!! cheater!!"

Well, that is the mentality that usually results in a player being this terrible.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-07-25 at 01:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    I've literally seen backpeddling girl clickers get 2k+.
    I actually got my first 2200 in RBGs without an actual mouse playing on a Macbook (if you want to talk about backpeddling city since I played with the arrow keys) ... heh.

To be fair though, i've seen flyhacking and other issues as low at 1700 and way into 2.1-2.2k MMR. I've pretty much seen it all. Triple lock teams dot-botting, Flyhacking, People glitching into the walls in Kotmogu with Orbs, People climbing up the side of the mountain in WSG with the Flag, Kickbots, etc.
    Example: Flyhacking last expansion at 1800 rating https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxTe8b6wWvs
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Bawk View Post
    I actually got my first 2200 in RBGs without an actual mouse playing on a Macbook (if you want to talk about backpeddling city since I played with the arrow keys) ... heh.

To be fair though, i've seen flyhacking and other issues as low at 1700 and way into 2.1-2.2k MMR. I've pretty much seen it all. Triple lock teams dot-botting, Flyhacking, People glitching into the walls in Kotmogu with Orbs, People climbing up the side of the mountain in WSG with the Flag, Kickbots, etc.
    Example: Flyhacking last expansion at 1800 rating https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxTe8b6wWvs
    People cheat(ed) hardcore in RBGs towards the end of MoP and during WoD, my friends who still play RBGs are telling me it's a lot less common now than back then, but that it still happens (german warlocks scripting apparently).

Still doesn't diminish the fact that Caolela is a hardstuck 1800 player with over 300+ wins who thinks he knows anything at all about regarding this game when he clearly has no clue. Also he's terrible at arguing his point of view.

As you said, it's easy to get decent rating, cheaters or no cheaters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    As I've told you many times, I played MoP and WoD mainly for mounts then quit since I knew by then Rated is garbage and keeping a good, non-cheating team was near impossible, at least on US realms, let alone against endless DDoS and scripters. It's dumb as fuck, there was no point to playing that mess.

All you've proven is you fabricate fantasies because you imagine you're superior from a meaningless rating in a shit venue with equally shithead players, and you're obsessed with it. And because when you can't win arguments, you revert back to imagining that no one below an arbitrary 'X' rating knows anything about the format.

Funny part is, any kid can buy any rating in PvP. It's widespread, everyone knows it, and that's why ratings mean squat.

IIRC you've said since Legion that there were no cheats now but yet...you seem to be hardstuck at 2.2k this go round, eh? Or...how many scumlords did you have to play with last season to get 2.4? lel

STFU Krassz and try to get out of your basement for a change.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-07-25 at 05:00 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    As I've told you many times, I played MoP and WoD mainly for mounts then quit since I knew by then Rated is garbage and keeping a good, non-cheating team was near impossible, at least on US realms, let alone against endless DDoS and scripters. It's dumb as fuck, there was no point to playing that mess.

All you've proven is you fabricate fantasies because you imagine you're superior from a meaningless rating in a shit venue with equally shithead players, and you're obsessed with it. And because when you can't win arguments, you revert back to imagining that no one below an arbitrary 'X' rating knows anything about the format.

Funny part is, any kid can buy any rating in PvP. It's widespread, everyone knows it, and that's why ratings mean squat.

IIRC you've said since Legion that there were no cheats now but yet...you seem to be hardstuck at 2.2k this go round, eh? Or...how many scumlords did you have to play with last season to get 2.4? lel

STFU Krassz and try to get out of your basement for a change.
    Call me hardstuck when I have 300 wins and not 100.

Also, RBGs are so dead that I'm almost 1st page with this rating lol

I didn't get 2400 last season, I pugged towards the end of season with random 2k people and was 60 rating off hota.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RelaZ View Post
    People cheat(ed) hardcore in RBGs towards the end of MoP and during WoD, my friends who still play RBGs are telling me it's a lot less common now than back then, but that it still happens (german warlocks scripting apparently).
    I haven't seen a single cheater this expac yet in RBGs. There's still a couple of people that ddos here but that will always unfortunately be a thing as long as there's ways to get IPs...

The worst cheating definitely happened during WoD and it effectively killed off the bracket. That's the main issue with it, whenever I queue I get the same 10 or so teams every night.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-07-25 at 02:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Call me hardstuck when I have 300 wins and not 100.

Also, RBGs are so dead that I'm almost 1st page with this rating lol

I didn't get 2400 last season, I pugged towards the end of season with random 2k people and was 60 rating off hota.
    I'll call you hardstuck until you can show that you didn't run with scumlords at some point in your illustrious RBG career, because it applies to you as well as you claim it applies to me or others. Number of games vs. rating doesn't mean shit, because ratings and titles themselves don't mean shit, but you do sound like a legend in your own mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz
    Was nearly 2400 last season and I'm probably not going to bother to continue to queue past 2200 this season.
    You said it yourself. So why are you hardstuck at 2.2k now? Too many cheating assholes to deal with so you just quit, like I did at 1880? Or are you that bad that you can't make it past "X" w/o benefiting from cheating?
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-07-25 at 06:49 PM.

Would be nice but, they can't balance 3v3, so 5v5 would be a disaster atm.

As I see it, the problem is that the whole engine of wow relies on probably 20 year old paradigms. the whole fire and forget system is so ... archaic and was outdated at the latest after tbc. The paradigms of what constitutes a pvp game long moved on (dota wich was released in 2004 and later lol comes to mind) and they were successful because to balance a simplistic fight& fire game like wow is almost impossible.
    Deep in its core wow is a zerg game. big open world zergs. that's where it shines. in my opinion blizzard should have made a new mmo (world of starcraft?) as a dedicated pvp game like guild wars back in mid 2000s.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll call you hardstuck until you can show that you didn't run with scumlords at some point in your illustrious RBG career, because it applies to you as well as you claim it applies to me or others. Number of games vs. rating doesn't mean shit, because ratings and titles themselves don't mean shit, but you do sound like a legend in your own mind.

You said it yourself. So why are you hardstuck at 2.2k now? Too many cheating assholes to deal with so you just quit, like I did at 1880? Or are you that bad that you can't make it past "X" w/o benefiting from cheating?
    I was only 2350-ish last season because I played around 80 games at the end of season. I pugged with random 2k people as it was my come-back season where I had quit for an entire expansion and lost all my contacts.

How is highlighting saying "I was nearly 2400" being hardstuck at 2200? Are you this bad at maths too?

I've been 2.2 this season because I was horde (where no good players exist) and only transferred to ally recently, have only played around 150 games this season. Trying to work on building up a main-team so expecting a push later on in season. I've never played with cheaters and never cheated myself, you don't even know me but you think I do just because I simply have higher rating than you. It's pathetic.

Seriously, you don't even know what fucking hardstuck means. Do you even know anything about anything?

Here's what's hardstuck:

Playing hundreds of RBGs over years and never being able to surpass 1800 rating because you're unable to accept the fact you're shit and that means you can't improve. You'd rather blame cheaters for your failures.

It's the same reason you call every single high-rated player a cheater. You can't stand the fact other people are higher rated than you because of your delusions of grandeur, so they must be cheaters.

That's the same reason you're a conspiracy theory nutter. You've realized your life is a hilarious failure because you're simply retarded and these little conspiracy theories make you feel significant.

Stop using buzzwords you hear. That's probably why you also assume everyone is kickbotting just because you don't even know what fucking fakecasting is.

The difference is this: You don't encounter cheaters at 1800.

THEY CAN'T CHEAT AND BE STUCK AT 1800 LOL

Like holy shit, all you have to do to even break 2k is know what your fucking abilities do and you can't even do that. Stop comparing your downs syndrome bracket to rating where people who actually know what they're doing.

I haven't even encountered any cheaters around 2.2 this season but it's more rampant above 2.3 and 2.4 onwards. The fact you think you're facing cheaters at the rating where people don't even keybind is hilarious.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-07-25 at 08:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    News for you, Einstein: people keybind and macro at 1500 or whatever rating. Know why? Because all skill levels have to come up every new season to get to higher ratings. DERP.

Hundreds of people have said cheating happens at low & mid ratings. It's not even a question anymore. I've posted threads on it, there's been MANY on Blizz, MMO-C and AJ forums for years. But I guess all of that is just "conspiracy" too, hmm?

That's what the scumlords always say, those like Belli, Bcost, ABN, and tons more I can name off the top of my head, either on their mains, alts, or pilots. I've RBG'ed in short spurts mainly for mounts not continuously "hundreds of RBGs over years" that you 're trying to spin when you don't have a fucking clue.

I'll 'splain it to you one more time: Rating. Doesn't. Mean. A Fucking. Thing. One reason is they don't give rating for 1v1. Anyone's rating is mainly because of what various groups of 9 others did on your teams. The other reason is that WoW Rated PvP is like the Special Olympics that your parents coached and you "done good".

You said above that you were quitting at 2.2k b/c of cheating. Or maybe you're just 'hardstuck' and can't get further...or your cheating pals have left? Now suddenly you're going to push on. LOL

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    News for you, Einstein: people keybind and macro at 1500 or whatever rating. Know why? Because all skill levels have to come up every new season to get to higher ratings. DERP.

Hundreds of people have said cheating happens at low & mid ratings. It's not even a question anymore. I've posted threads on it, there's been MANY on Blizz, MMO-C and AJ forums for years. But I guess all of that is just "conspiracy" too, hmm?

That's what the scumlords always say, those like Belli, Bcost, ABN, and tons more I can name off the top of my head, either on their mains, alts, or pilots. I've RBG'ed in short spurts mainly for mounts not continuously "hundreds of RBGs over years" that you 're trying to spin when you don't have a fucking clue.

I'll 'splain it to you one more time: Rating. Doesn't. Mean. A Fucking. Thing. One reason is they don't give rating for 1v1. Anyone's rating is mainly because of what various groups of 9 others did on your teams. The other reason is that WoW Rated PvP is like the Special Olympics that your parents coached and you "done good".

You said above that you were quitting at 2.2k b/c of cheating. Or maybe you're just 'hardstuck' and can't get further...or your cheating pals have left? Now suddenly you're going to push on. LOL
    Yeah, and I also play BF1 and always see some 12 year old calling someone a cheater on the other team.

Retarded trash players will always blame cheaters even when they don't exist.

And the reason I don't really care for pushing anymore is because the bracket is completely dead. It's purely out of boredom at this point. I'm not "hardstuck" at a rating I've exceeded for the 7 seasons I've played RBGs, hardstuck is being stuck at 1800 for 500+ games LOL

I just picture this backpeddling dwarf warlock slowly backpeddling and stopping to cast chaos bolt with 5 melee on him and screaming about cheaters when he dies
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-07-26 at 03:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your desperation's showing again, Krassz. Unfortunately for you, everyone knows the cheating has been rampant and Blizz has looked the other way for years. I saw it myself hundreds of times. Kinda hard to say, "players will always blame cheaters even when they don't exist" when you've seen rogues and druids flying overhead to the roofs in WSG and TP, or DDossing just when the enemy team needs it most. Or when you've had to kick people on your team because they were caught lying about their scumbaggery. The list goes on and on..

Yes, let's all just "picture" the same delusions as you do based on ASSumptions and unreality, so we can try to discredit someone's position that disagrees with ours.

Maybe that's why you're hardstuck at whatever level now? Because all of your cheating pals have left, and you...

...just...can't...seem..to...punch...through...that...wall.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your desperation's showing again, Krassz. Unfortunately for you, everyone knows the cheating has been rampant and Blizz has looked the other way for years. I saw it myself hundreds of times. Kinda hard to say, "players will always blame cheaters even when they don't exist" when you've seen rogues and druids flying overhead to the roofs in WSG and TP, or DDossing just when the enemy team needs it most. Or when you've had to kick people on your team because they were caught lying about their scumbaggery. The list goes on and on..

Yes, let's all just "picture" the same delusions as you do based on ASSumptions and unreality, so we can try to discredit someone's position that disagrees with ours.

Maybe that's why you're hardstuck at whatever level now? Because all of your cheating pals have left, and you...

...just...can't...seem..to...punch...through...that...wall.
    The difference being I saw a lot of cheaters because I was playing in the highest teams on the ladder.

Meanwhile you were playing in a bottom tier worse-than-average team. They don't exist there or they wouldn't be that low. That's what I meant by "don't exist"

It wasn't until I got to that point (same as every other season) that I encountered cheaters. Still never encountered cheaters until I hit 2.3 mmr this season.

They don't exist below like 2k because they'd be higher than fucking 2k if they were cheating. Even when there were "a lot" of cheaters it was still not many compared to the amount of people playing, they'd be higher than fucking 1800 if they were cheating, that's just a fact.

If I can climb to around-hota-range most seasons WITHOUT CHEATING then why can't you break 1800?

Ah, it's because you're shit and not because of cheaters.

Oh wait, your answer is "I CAN'T CLIMB ABOVE 1800 THEREFORE YOU MUST BE CHEATING".

I'm waiting for it.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-07-26 at 09:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, I guess we have to take your word for it that you didn't cheat or play on teams that had, like all of the other scumlords have always said? Just like you assume to know how I play or what teams I played on when you have no fucking clue.

Apparently you've never heard the old saying that, "When you're in a hole, the first thing you do is stop digging".

Looks like we're done here.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-07-27 at 10:51 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently you've never heard the old saying that, "When you're in a hole, the first thing you do is stop digging".

Looks like we're done here.
    Glad you're listening to your own advice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad you're listening to your own advice.
    I see your comprehension is suffering again today.

7+ Year Old Account
    arena sucks. only bots play it.

completely disagree.
    what ruined pvp is the concept of balance in "3 vs 3" only.
    they ruined solo queue, 2s queue, 4s queue and what is worse, if a friend of you has a main class that has zero synergies with yours, you need to find another friend to do something respectable in arenas or serious pvp.
    Hammer of salt
    Taking away seals, utility blessings and auras is like taking away totems from shamans, or stealth from rogues

Someone is sub 1800 and mad about it.