Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    only happend once to me, guy raged because i sneak attacked him hiding in a bush at their spawn
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I really don't care if someone gets butthurt over dying in skirmish. If you are red you are dead and someone yelling pixels means nothing to me but watching you emote as I cave your face in with hot lead just brings joy to my soul.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Only way to play a skirmish is to kill on site!

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    you are a bad person.

everyone knows skirmish is for killing the people who are only doing emote and voice line spamming with the enemy team.
    SHAME!
    There, much better now.

Im just saying I got a 3200 skirmish ranking from killing all those people emoting.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014