Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Op provides you with a list of BiS. But considering how much the non dps legendaries have been buffed, and how the set pieces' itemization is ... unequal between the pieces, head and cloak may not be what grants you the most dps increase, so as with so much questions asked here, the answer is "sim it bruh"

Thanks for the answer Archimtiros !

Quote Originally Posted by qaron View Post
    hello

i come back to play one month ago, atm i have 4 legendaries (waist crafted, ayala, sephuz and mannoroth). With waist and wrists i have 29% haste and 39% mastery. I should change legendary? or is good?

The BiS legendaries are still back and head? or head and waist crafted? Because at the moment i think we can go offset with chest from guld'an, is a good idea?

Thanks
    Helm/Crafted belt comes out the highest but its so small like 1K dps that I use the neck/helm because that shield is awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    Helm/Crafted belt comes out the highest but its so small like 1K dps that I use the neck/helm because that shield is awesome.
    ok thanks.

anyway, always the same rule. Now i have the waist crafted and from the mythic weekly chest i have found a 905 waist with socket and haste/mastery. Damn game lol

ok thanks.

anyway, always the same rule. Now i have the waist crafted and from the mythic weekly chest i have found a 905 waist with socket and haste/mastery. Damn game lol
    Consider yourself super lucky I am yet to find a well itemized belt. I have been using the M one with crit on it from NH. Would love to get a haste/mastery with a socket that would huge.

Deleted
    yes this is really good, now with legionfall supplies i have found the back.

now? which 2 of wrists, back and waist crafted? i have 915 wrist crit and not so much haste.

ok i made some test:

- wrists and waist crafted: 29%haste, 39%mastery and 4% versatility
    - back and waist crafted: 27%haste, 37%mastery and 2% versatility, and 2ilvl more = +500str

what do you think?
    Last edited by mmoc800514e59e; 2017-05-03 at 06:39 PM.

Deleted
    yes this is really good, now with legionfall supplies i have found the back.

now? which 2 of wrists, back and waist crafted? i have 915 wrist crit and not so much haste.

ok i made some test:

- wrists and waist crafted: 29%haste, 39%mastery and 4% versatility
    - back and waist crafted: 27%haste, 37%mastery and 2% versatility, and 2ilvl more = +500str

what do you think?
    just sim it? takes like 2mins

Archi,
    I am a thankfull user of your guide, and it helped me so much.
    I know that you have more things to do, but...
    Do you think in make a boss by boss NH (and others raids) tips and tricks guide for us fury? This would increase a lot of our DPS, since the rotation is dramatically impacted by boss mechanics. For instance, we need to keep our BC (crying for not using it) in Mythic Krosus, to help handle the adds...and about boss mechanics interrupt juggernought stacks (like Guldan, Krosus, etc).
    If any other person do that would be nice...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotaur View Post
    Archi,
    Do you think in make a boss by boss NH (and others raids) tips and tricks guide for us fury? This would increase a lot of our DPS, since the rotation is dramatically impacted by boss mechanics. For instance, we need to keep our BC (crying for not using it) in Mythic Krosus, to help handle the adds...and about boss mechanics interrupt juggernought stacks (like Guldan, Krosus, etc).
    It's not necessary. You could analyze warcraft logs top ranks for specific fights and get a pretty good idea of what cooldowns they held and when.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    It's not necessary. You could analyze warcraft logs top ranks for specific fights and get a pretty good idea of what cooldowns they held and when.
    like he said, you can learn these with logs, and sometimes a better dps in log isnot better than a lower dps overall in the fight and more dps in a crucial moment of the fight for progression and when you use the CDs can be diferent from diferent strategies or kill times

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    and sometimes a better dps in log isnot better than a lower dps overall in the fight and more dps in a crucial moment of the fight for progression and when you use the CDs can be diferent from diferent strategies or kill times
    Yea but this really comes down to logic. Generally you would want to be more effective in a general sense of the fight (if the same CD will net you triple the damage at one moment than the next thus speeding the fight up then it's a good thing), but sure if you're struggling on a specific mechanic then logic would dictate to hold your CDs for it. A guide can't decide that for you.

There aren't really any useless things to damage in order to cheese fights outside of cheesing Skorp by holding him at the cave entrance (Trilliax's adds are excluded from WCL) so pretty much all damage is useful.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Yea but this really comes down to logic. Generally you would want to be more effective in a general sense of the fight (if the same CD will net you triple the damage at one moment than the next thus speeding the fight up then it's a good thing), but sure if you're struggling on a specific mechanic then logic would dictate to hold your CDs for it. A guide can't decide that for you.

There aren't really any useless things to damage in order to cheese fights outside of cheesing Skorp by holding him at the cave entrance (Trilliax's adds are excluded from WCL) so pretty much all damage is useful.
    Trilliax add in Mythic is not excluded but also a burn target. Would agree there isnt really any cheese damage in nighthold. Any add that is alive needs to die in most scenarios.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trilliax add in Mythic is not excluded but also a burn target. Would agree there isnt really any cheese damage in nighthold. Any add that is alive needs to die in most scenarios.
    True. Was only referring to Normal and Heroic since I haven't done any progression after coming back from hiatus so didn't think to consider Mythic lol.

He was referring to the scrubbers, which are excluded on mythic. The copies aren't, but they aren't AoE targets, are meant to die, and are not abusable the way extra targets on Skorpyon/Tichondrius are, which is why they aren't excluded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gotaur View Post
    Archi,
    I recognize the desire, and while I don't think "you can just analyze WCL" is a good answer, it's not something I'm interested in doing right now.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you have 4PC, Draught, CoF, along with legendary cloak, is it worth to use BT before Draught/Rampage/OF for the 1% dmg increase (potentially 2-4% if multiple targets) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    If you have 4PC, Draught, CoF, along with legendary cloak, is it worth to use BT before Draught/Rampage/OF for the 1% dmg increase (potentially 2-4% if multiple targets) ?

•With Kazzalax, Bloodthirst can be used on the pull immediately before Battle Cry.
    The answer is in the Guide

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Missyl View Post
    The answer is in the Guide
    Must've missed that section. Ty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    Yes, especially considering how we have Oathblood now and could get 2% damage if procced.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Is the 200 STR gem worth using at all, or stick with secondary stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgarth View Post
    You should sim it, but in most cases, no, its not worth it.
    http://twitch.tv/fsslgnra Streaming whatever dumb shit I'm doing at the time

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgarth View Post
    It can occasionally be very slightly higher, but isn't really worth the extra cost.