1. #1

    Legionfall Buildings are now sped up!

    MT: 18%, CC: 4%, ND: 5%. This was at like 6/1/1 under an hour ago, so it seems like Blizzard did something to make them go faster.
    Uses the same signature for over a year, just randomly gets infracted for it recently.
    Placeholder signature is placeholder and will hopefully make me finish my shit.
    Oh yeah, I'm a Druid and stuff.
    I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall.

  2. #2
    They had to. If they stayed like that we wouldn't get the Mage Tower until the next 2 weeks.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PointerToAddress View Post
    They had to. If they stayed like that we wouldn't get the Mage Tower until the next 2 weeks.
    While true, I feel like it should speed up even more, since the buildings are torn down so quickly. Like, every week we should see each building at least once.

    But hey, it's a start to fixing this patch I guess.
    Uses the same signature for over a year, just randomly gets infracted for it recently.
    Placeholder signature is placeholder and will hopefully make me finish my shit.
    Oh yeah, I'm a Druid and stuff.
    I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall.

  4. #4
    So is this thing Faction specific? Or Realm tied? It was 14/5/5 before my game just crashed.

  5. #5
    New patch has only been out a day. Patience.

  6. #6
    The Insane Rorcanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    7.3.5, enjoying World of Warcraft to the fullest!
    Posts
    17,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Caramuru View Post
    So is this thing Faction specific? Or Realm tied? It was 14/5/5 before my game just crashed.
    Isn't it regional? Not sure if it was faction but seems weird considering there aren't 2 different hubs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    How miserable is your life to be posting on a fansite for a game that you hate/hate the ideals of?

  7. #7
    Fluffy Kitten Rivin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    16,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Caramuru View Post
    So is this thing Faction specific? Or Realm tied? It was 14/5/5 before my game just crashed.
    It's for the entire region (NA/EU).

  8. #8
    Do we keep feeding to thebuildings resources to grow???

  9. #9
    The Lightbringer Ave07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,673
    It's 7% on my server.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    While true, I feel like it should speed up even more, since the buildings are torn down so quickly. Like, every week we should see each building at least once.

    But hey, it's a start to fixing this patch I guess.
    12% in "under an hour" isn't fast enough for you? Damn.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    12% in "under an hour" isn't fast enough for you? Damn.
    18% in ~2 days. It didn't suddenly get a surge of supplies, Blizzard just said "well you only need a third of these, really".

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    New patch has only been out a day. Patience.
    And I only got 70m of content from the new patch so far. How much patience is one required to have?
    Uses the same signature for over a year, just randomly gets infracted for it recently.
    Placeholder signature is placeholder and will hopefully make me finish my shit.
    Oh yeah, I'm a Druid and stuff.
    I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall.

  12. #12
    Elemental Lord I Push Buttons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    8,798
    So how does this system work exactly?

    Like if I put my contribution into the one not the farthest along do I get nothing?

  13. #13
    How do the buildings work? Is it a one time thing where we only have to put our resources towards it once? Or will it eventually be destroyed and have to be rebuilt again?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledecor View Post
    How do the buildings work? Is it a one time thing where we only have to put our resources towards it once? Or will it eventually be destroyed and have to be rebuilt again?
    once the building is built it will last 3 days then be destroyed I believe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •