Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by gamgee76 View Post
    I'm unsure of all the hunter complaining honestly, i run BM spec and consistently am near top or top dps in mythic+ and normal/heroic raids /Shrugs shoulders
    this exactly BM is not in a horrible place anymore, I cant speak For MM as I havent really played it much this xpac. but BM IS NO WERE NEAR AS BAD AS IT WAS IN 7.0-7.1

I'm unsure of all the hunter complaining honestly, i run BM spec and consistently am near top or top dps in mythic+ and normal/heroic raids /Shrugs shoulders
    Possibly because the other DPS in that group are garbage. Its simply cleave dmg and padding meters that allow us to hit the top nowadays. Straight ST fights where other DPS know what they're doing will see us in the middle if at the bottom depending (not tomention that some specs like MM run multiple builds that are far better for ST than AoE and vice versa.)

Also, I don't like to complain but I am extremely disappointed in the practically NO love we received this patch. At the very least I would like my freezing trap to NOT place me in combat like everyone else's CC; like it used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    Christ almighty, at this rate, Patch 7.2.5 will have "Hunter: This class has been removed from the game" in the class notes, since Blizzard seems to really fucking despise us since Legion launched. -_-

A shame, the rest looks pretty cool outside of the "we're not even trying to hide it anymore" spite towards Hunters.
    Yeah, that's the reason you're getting new animations. They've said that X.Y.0 patches won't have class updates, those are for the X.Y.5 patches.

Good job acting like a complete child, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Yeah, that's the reason you're getting new animations. They've said that X.Y.0 patches won't have class updates, those are for the X.Y.5 patches.

Good job acting like a complete child, though.
    Because animations are totally more important than shit like fixing our legendaries, especially our insane dependence on them. Y'know, like every other class got?

Yep, I see nothing wrong either.

- - - Updated - - -

There have been other fixes. For instance, if you used the Dire Beast glyph that made DB summon beasts from your stable, some of them came out gigantic. Riverbeasts, Direhorns, Hydras, and Mana Serpents, for example. This no longer happens.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Deleted
    Hunter players are always complaining, I'm not saying there's stuff that doesn't need fixing (like every other class) but no matter the situation they complain more than anyone else.