Legionfall Buildings are now sped up!

MT: 18%, CC: 4%, ND: 5%. This was at like 6/1/1 under an hour ago, so it seems like Blizzard did something to make them go faster.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

They had to. If they stayed like that we wouldn't get the Mage Tower until the next 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by PointerToAddress View Post
    They had to. If they stayed like that we wouldn't get the Mage Tower until the next 2 weeks.
    While true, I feel like it should speed up even more, since the buildings are torn down so quickly. Like, every week we should see each building at least once.

But hey, it's a start to fixing this patch I guess.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

So is this thing Faction specific? Or Realm tied? It was 14/5/5 before my game just crashed.

New patch has only been out a day. Patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Caramuru View Post
    So is this thing Faction specific? Or Realm tied? It was 14/5/5 before my game just crashed.
    Isn't it regional? Not sure if it was faction but seems weird considering there aren't 2 different hubs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caramuru View Post
    It's for the entire region (NA/EU).

Do we keep feeding to thebuildings resources to grow???

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's 7% on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    While true, I feel like it should speed up even more, since the buildings are torn down so quickly. Like, every week we should see each building at least once.

But hey, it's a start to fixing this patch I guess.
    12% in "under an hour" isn't fast enough for you? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    12% in "under an hour" isn't fast enough for you? Damn.
    18% in ~2 days. It didn't suddenly get a surge of supplies, Blizzard just said "well you only need a third of these, really".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    New patch has only been out a day. Patience.
    And I only got 70m of content from the new patch so far. How much patience is one required to have?

10+ Year Old Account
    So how does this system work exactly?

Like if I put my contribution into the one not the farthest along do I get nothing?

How do the buildings work? Is it a one time thing where we only have to put our resources towards it once? Or will it eventually be destroyed and have to be rebuilt again?

Quote Originally Posted by Ledecor View Post
    How do the buildings work? Is it a one time thing where we only have to put our resources towards it once? Or will it eventually be destroyed and have to be rebuilt again?
    once the building is built it will last 3 days then be destroyed I believe