Zenk'aram Iridi's Anadem

So with this legendary getting a buff do you guys think it will become a decent legendary for shadow? Wanting to replace my Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish and hoping this helm will take its spot.

Quote Originally Posted by leeb23 View Post
    So with this legendary getting a buff do you guys think it will become a decent legendary for shadow? Wanting to replace my Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish and hoping this helm will take its spot.

https://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10100

Helm shows as ahead of trinket slightly, but trinket priority in the Sims is just on C/D so it's value is probably higher overall.

The Helms healing effect is extremely powerful though. Its pretty vastly underrated in a lot of situations

Deleted
    sad times the twins are so bad now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hikamiro View Post
    https://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10100

Helm shows as ahead of trinket slightly, but trinket priority in the Sims is just on C/D so it's value is probably higher overall.

The Helms healing effect is extremely powerful though. Its pretty vastly underrated in a lot of situations
    hummm i think i gonna swap my shoulders and my wrist for Sephuz's Secret and belt ^^

Quote Originally Posted by theboycooper View Post
    sad times the twins are so bad now
    To be fair the twin rings are even more situational than the updated Sephuz. Sure, the twins ring are low on the list from howtopriest but Im still really glad I have it. For dungeons I would never replace it with any legendary and in Nighthold I have gotten exceptional value from it when fighting Spellblade and Tichcondrius (Heroic that is). Spreading your dots to adds ASAP is just really good, both as a damage increase but also as a general quality of life improvement.

In regards to the helmet... I want it. Not for the damage increase (though it is nice ofcause) but because of the sweet sweet healing. I like supporting as shadow!

I for one will be using my helm on all progression fights now. The dps is competitive AND the healing bump effects Vamp Embarce as well. Watching my dots tick and throw out near 1 mil heals is crazy strong. And it lets the healers almost entirely ignore me when healing needs to go out.

It's criminally underrated. As for twins, it lost it's chance to be viable when they removed mind sear. I have one and I hate it. It's counter productive to our 4pc as in alot of cases my dot Timers get lowered when the effect goes off since it resets them to their original time. It was much better when there was a choice involved on when to spread the dots but now it's just not very useful. At best I'll give you Tich, but even that is situational, as you have to hold your flay till the bloods spawn and sometimes that could mean losing large amounts of insanity and damage, other times it lines up perfectly and your dots spread to 2 or 3 bloods.

helm will be a very sweet choice for progression, OP if you can get yourself a krosus trinket it is basically like the legendary one