Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    -snip-
    Serpents are animals too, it definitely sounds closer to a serpentine creature than to a bear or big cat though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Serpents are animals too, it definitely sounds closer to a serpentine creature than to a bear or big cat though.
    what? no it doesent

the sound in the video sounds nothing serpent, also what serpent has claw marks like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Ysera ysera ysera ysera

Deleted
    But would it make any sense for the next hero to be a non-OW character? Because we're getting an Overwatch-themed battleground and hero as well, I just can't really picture a hero from another franchise releasing along with other OW stuff and possibly an OW cinematic.

deathwing is close but the claw marks seem small for him, aswell as lacking fire damage
    Agree with the claw marks being small, but for him to fit HotS he has to be a bit smaller. I might be wrong but I think they said something a bit back about deathwing going to join sometime atleast. Also the background is lit up by fire, and you can hear the fire crackling

10+ Year Old Account
    what? no it doesent
    -snip-
    the sound in the video sounds nothing serpent, also what serpent has claw marks like that?
    Am I am impaired? I clearly hear the difference in type of sound, Bears have fuller mids, less pronounced lows and highs come out on very end. Also Bear sound is 'spreading' faster. Now go check crocodile sounds, they have powerful lows with hissing highs while there is a drop in mids and it takes way longer for the sound to unfold.

Also if you want to talk about claw marks, which mammal has just 3 claws? Since I live in area full of bears, I know they leave at least 4 claw marks on trees when they climb or whatever. Sure serpents have more fingers than 3, but they usually have 3 elongated fingers in comparison to others.

But whatever, it seems like you know better.

Man, it'll be awesome if I can avoid the spoiler and find out while actually watching the cinematic. No matter where I get the link to it, I assume the link to the hero announcement will be very close by.

OT As excited as I would be for a Bear Druid, the three claw marks kind of rule any of that out. I really don't see how it could be anything besides a dragon. Regardless of hints, Deathwing would be the biggest possible hero they could announce in this situation, so the fact the hint kind of points to him too? It just seems too good to be true though.
    Last edited by Fabray; 2017-04-22 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    But would it make any sense for the next hero to be a non-OW character? Because we're getting an Overwatch-themed battleground and hero as well, I just can't really picture a hero from another franchise releasing along with other OW stuff and possibly an OW cinematic.
    The SC event had 2 SC maps, Alarak and Zarya, so it not being an OW character seems plausible.

Deleted
    diablo 3 female skin. and i want to see your faces when its done and you all expected hero.
    Last edited by mmoc13233f7fed; 2017-04-22 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    Did you forget the SC event that included Zarya as part of it's announcement? And it was SPECIFICALLY NAMED as a Starcraft event, the 2.0 release isn't even being advertised as an Overwatch event.

While I love my cowgirl Valla getup, I really want McCree as a new hero sooner than later.

Sadly Valla's abilities are already like his...

Vault = Roll

Multi-Shot = Fan Hammer

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Hero guides, like what talents to pick and how to play the heroes. I would also take video guides.

Last time i played was a year ago, but i played A LOT, but so much changed.
    Srey and Mcintyre focus on guides and learning the game.

Tempo Storm has some really good guides, some by pros.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Remember Tempro Storm is US server though. ^^ Might not count gold+@EU :P *jk*

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Just found an updated spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...UhacrwSwA/copy

Insert the appropriate values for every hero, and it'll calculate your total level in 2.0.
    Just took the time to input all my own stuff. I'll be level 1181 when the servers come back up.

Regarding the teaser, I think it's gonna be Hanzo. His OW ulti icon is very close to the serpent symbol on the gate in the teaser - http://overwatch.gamepedia.com/File:Ability-hanzo4.png.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    Sounds like a dragon to me. Given the previous leak of the next character being female I almost wanna say Onyxia but... nah.
    Where did they say the next hero was female? I missed that.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Kjalar View Post
    Regarding the teaser, I think it's gonna be Hanzo. His OW ulti icon is very close to the serpent symbol on the gate in the teaser - http://overwatch.gamepedia.com/File:Ability-hanzo4.png.
    It is not surprising that there is Shimada logo here, considering the fact that teaser shows part of Hanamura which is Shimada clan residence.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Where did they say the next hero was female? I missed that.
    The French version of the official Heroes website used the feminine "heroine". The reference has since been removed, so no one knows if it was an honest mistake, a deliberate attempt at misleading, or if it's an actual lead.

10+ Year Old Account
    So for anyone who has been on the 2.0 PTR. Are hero rewards after 10 going away with the huge boost to character XP now?
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Just took the time to input all my own stuff. I'll be level 1181 when the servers come back up.
    I have a question. According to that calculator linked a couple pages back, if you have a hero level 9 for example, it only counts as 8 to your player level, since apparently the calculator isn't counting the level 1 you start at. But...that 1 is still part of my "total level" so is this an error in the calculator, or is Blizzard actually knocking 50+ levels off our total player level? Cause the description says the total level of your heroes, not the "total level you've EARNED on your heroes", which means the level 1 should still count.

Also, another question I don't recall seeing asked, do heroes we don't own count towards our player level? I have all the heroes I don't own(except Lucio) leveled to 5, but do those levels contribute to my player level or do they not count until I get them?