Holy Legendary Belt

With our t20 set bonuses I am thinking the belt may actually gain some ground in usefulness as our holy words will be up sooner so we should be able to make more use of the bonus of the belt. What is everyone elses thoughts on it? Enough to make it worth usuing over others or still bottom of the barrel?

the set bonus actually makes the belt worse. The 1.5s cd reduction must be factored into the opportunity cost of gaining a belt stack. Belt has a niche in places where you don't want to use HW on cooldown and with the new trait that promotes HW cycling there will hardly be a situation where you don't want to cast a HW.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwilcox27 View Post
    With our t20 set bonuses I am thinking the belt may actually gain some ground in usefulness as our holy words will be up sooner so we should be able to make more use of the bonus of the belt. What is everyone elses thoughts on it? Enough to make it worth usuing over others or still bottom of the barrel?
    Divinity + Cosmic Ripple >>>>>>>>>>>> Al'maiesh

I mean Phyrix is still bottom of the barrel (because at least Al'maiesh has Int) but you're still hurting yourself if you try to use Al's effect.

HWs being up more often makes the belt worse, because we don't want to hold them anyway, especially not for the pitiful healing bonus of Al'miesh. If you're stuck using the belt because you lack other legendaries, just accept it as a tiny bit of passive free healing and don't play around it in the slightest.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons