Deleted

Talking Demonology SimC dps increased

Hello guys, EU player here.

Yesterday I downloaded the new version of simc, and run it on my demo warlock only to notice a big dps increase ( from 750k to 830k).
    At the beginning i didn't understand really why but then started to remember something: Everytime i spent one point on "thalkiel lingering power" and ran sim the dps of my puppet didn't increase by 0.5% but increased by something like 0.2%, notice i did this for everypoint spent. First thing i started thinking was that probably it was increasing just my damage and not my pets damage, but i mean this couldn't be possible right?

Well i runned the old SimC and the new one and did some observations. The higher damage was due to a increase in my pets dps while my damage from spells like demonbolt and doom was just the same.
    So I went on doing some math and guess what? The damage increase of my regular pets ( by that i mean pets like imps, regular felguard and dreadstalkers, pets that aren't used with procs, bl or potions but are always up) was just about 14.5%, while the increase on doomguards and service:felguards was even higher cause of bl.
    The point here being, should I feel happy or just, well.. screwed for farming useless traits when I had time, traits that just did nothing for me till 2 days before the patch and are given for free now?

Or am i just completely wrong with this? ( would probably feel better )

Thank you for reading this and sorry for my bad use of english

Iirc there was a bug in SimC, where the pets were not receiving the damage bonus from the bonus traits (35-54) and thus has been fixed recently.