Thread: Resto Trinkets

Resto Trinkets

Ok got three new trinkets. I play mostly a chain heal spec for raiding.
    1. Barbaric Mindslaver Heroic -925 Stats 2,604 Int Proc - extra heals
    2. Charm of the Rising Tide Heroic - 940 Stats 2,994 Int Proc - bumps me to 36% haste
    3. Sea Star of the depthmother Norm - 900 Stats 1,800 vers Proc- Amazing healing numbers in chain heal playstyle.
    4. Map heroic - 890 Stats 1879 Int Proc -Crit Haste Mastery 4118

Hard to test these because I only get the true value in progression fights and I haven't ran too many yet. My gut says go with the int and the knowable stats. That means I would run BMH and Charm 5600 int and 1 min of Hero like haste used at good times. But Sea star in a chain heal build is impressive as heck. Taking it I would lose 3000 int and a CBT filler.

Anyone have any idea? Or maybe an Opinion on what they would use?

Sea Star is currently overtuned. Use it while it remains so.

I played with resto druid today who had Grand Design from normal difficulty. It was doing about 5% of his healing.

I have Warforged Chalice 920 and the uptime buff is about 37% which i consider not bad.

I got the EoE lego ring and I am trying a 940 charm of the rising tide w/ it macroed into cloudburst totem atm/

Quote Originally Posted by krl View Post
    Sea Star is currently overtuned. Use it while it remains so.
    RIP

Patch 7.2.5 Hotfixes - June 27
    Sea Star of the Depthmother’s Ocean's Embrace now has an 8 second internal cooldown. The proc chance has been reduced slightly for Holy Paladins and Holy Priests.

Shaman's aren't chain heal spamming in the first place, it shouldn't be too bad of a nerf.

its still doing tons of healing

Sea Star is still amazing, it does 7% or more HPS for just about every boss fight. But your charm is ilvl 940 and that's a ton of int. I'd switch back and forth between those two and see what the difference in HPS is.

What about Chalice of Moonlight, received 920 from the weekly cache and I am not sure how the proc works.
    On wowhead they say it's always crit in dungeons and raids, which is what I want it to be, but when I testet it in a dungeon (in the evening) I only got the haste buff.
    Which is a shame, because all raiding happens in the evening and this would havily favor haste loving classes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    What about Chalice of Moonlight, received 920 from the weekly cache and I am not sure how the proc works.
    On wowhead they say it's always crit in dungeons and raids, which is what I want it to be, but when I testet it in a dungeon (in the evening) I only got the haste buff.
    Which is a shame, because all raiding happens in the evening and this would havily favor haste loving classes.
    On PTR it was always crit, however on live it's working as intended. Source

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    On PTR it was always crit, however on live it's working as intended. Source

Strange, I was just in a dungeon, its midnight here (servertime as well) and I got the crit buff. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Strange, I was just in a dungeon, its midnight here (servertime as well) and I got the crit buff. I don't get it.
    The crit buff is named Solar Infusion and i also had it procced in night raids.

(the haste buff is named Lunar Infusion and i haven't seen it yet)

Average uptime for me was 37-38% per boss fight (resto shaman)
    Last edited by Korban; 2017-07-01 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    The crit buff is named Solar Infusion and i also had it procced in night raids.

Exactly, but obviously it doesn't work as stated in the tweet above.

They should just it proc either crit or haste 50% of the time and be done with it, because it's shitty design right now.^^