Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Shaman TellMeWhen Rotation Profile for PATCH 7.2 w/Download

Hey all! With the release of 7.2 also comes updates for all Profiles. The majority of the changes made will be cosmetic and QoL overall but some classes have seen changes to the rotation based on feedback given by the community.

With this update comes a new form of Combat and Profile toggles as well as tier tracking and a simplified rotation system that is both easier to edit and move around your screen.

I hope you guys find this useful and please give me any feedback and suggestions so that I can continue to improve these profiles moving forward!

General

- New Help text has been added to better explain the toggles and anchor
    - Rotations have been reduced in size and moved
    - A Meta Icon will now display the rotation instead of the main rotation group
    - Tier Tracker has been added for T19 and T20 gear
    - Hidden Trackers have been reduced in size and moved
    - Combat and Profile toggles have been removed
    - A new version of the toggle has been added allowing you to turn profiles on and off without opening edit mode!

Elemental

- Power of the Maelstrom tracker will now only appear when in combat or you have a target selected
    - Fixed a bug causing the Totem Tracker to appear at all times

Enhancement

- Spirit Wolf tracking will now show for the full duration
    - Hot Hand icon now has conditions for Akainu's Absolute Justice
    - Gathering Storms damage bonus now is shown with a percentage symbol
    - Lava Lash will now show bonus damage from Searing Flames

Restoration

- Fixed a bug causing some talent selections to not appear on the cooldown bar

NOTE: This is a quality of life update meant to help players understand the potential options you have using this profile. Details such as how to disable spells in the rotation and a better positioned Group Anchor are now present to make using the profile that much easier.

For those who like to only use the rotation you can now position the Meta Icon more easily. Keep in mind that the icon requires the "Main Rotation" groups to be active in order to function properly.

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

I got a small bar on the bottom left above the chat pane with the icon from each shaman spec and an icon with 2 crossed swords and below it says '' type /tmw to reposition '' I'm outside the /tmw settings but its quite distracting having it visible

What is this and how do I hide it pls ?

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    I got a small bar on the bottom left above the chat pane with the icon from each shaman spec and an icon with 2 crossed swords and below it says '' type /tmw to reposition '' I'm outside the /tmw settings but its quite distracting having it visible

What is this and how do I hide it pls ?
    It is the new spec and combat toggle. You can resize and reposition the group as needed or disable it.

It allows you to turn profiles on and off by clicking the icons

got it figured out
    thx for the awsome tmw profile
    Last edited by momo1029; 2017-03-30 at 07:37 AM.

Amazing profile, thanks for setting this up!

I used to raid as a Retribution Paladin through WoTLK / Cata and I got used to running a FCFS helper (clcRet), it's nice to see something similar for ele shammy!

I just have a few questions / suggestions though (sorry if they're dumb). I honestly am not getting frost shock to come up in my rotation at all, and I didn't disable the icon itself. I just want to make sure I'm getting it off in between Elemental blasts, since I have Eye of the Twisting Nether and the buff is a hefty DPS increase I want to make sure it's not falling off if it doesn't have to. A suggestion would be a way to create an icon similar to the elemental Blast Indicator, but instead of showing [H M C], it shows the three elements so the user can make sure at each time which elements you have up and for how long? I'm guessing I can do something similar with another buff/debuff addon, but it would be nice to position it nicely next to everything else with this addon.

Since the update my Boulderfist icon has been rockbiter. It doesn't effect anything but ocd is kicking in.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippz View Post
    Since the update my Boulderfist icon has been rockbiter. It doesn't effect anything but ocd is kicking in.
    It's something with the servers, but I'm going to fix this and similar issues with all profiles now that I released them all.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    It's something with the servers, but I'm going to fix this and similar issues with all profiles now that I released them all.
    Ahh, got it. I reloaded a couple times and reinstalled thinking I messed up at first.

UPDATE 4/12/17 - 1.0.1

General

- Combat and Spec toggles now hide until the mouse is over them. A small WoW icon is shown to represent the position of the group

Enhancement

- Lashing Flames bonus now shows as a percentage on the Lava Lash icon

UPDATE 4/25/17 - 1.0.2

Elemental

- Added a tracker for Echoes of the Great Sundering legendary
    - Earth Shock is now percentage based and will work at 100 and 125 maelstrom depending on weapon progress
    - Totem Mastery tracker will now display while in combat with no target
    - Stormkeeper now shows remaining stacks while active for its duration

Thanks a million, Chesder.

Is there an easy way to resize/scale my entire profile for a spec? I keep trying to find it but all I can do is scale each individual element and it all gets wonky with positioning and such afterwards.

Deleted
    Heya chesder, thanks for the update and your posts again i tried to macro my Flametongue and Frostbrand but since im using this profile the Tmw profile dont skip the flametongue when the buff already is active, so for the profile it show me first frostbrand then flametongue, but since i keybinded it with a macro for both casts it wont skip in the tmw profile, is there any chance to add this? so when he counts the cast is already active it skip it from the tmw profile and show me the next spell to cast? thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkii View Post
    Heya chesder, thanks for the update and your posts again i tried to macro my Flametongue and Frostbrand but since im using this profile the Tmw profile dont skip the flametongue when the buff already is active, so for the profile it show me first frostbrand then flametongue, but since i keybinded it with a macro for both casts it wont skip in the tmw profile, is there any chance to add this? so when he counts the cast is already active it skip it from the tmw profile and show me the next spell to cast? thanks in advance
    Currently they are set up to appear when the debuff is either absent or at < 2 seconds remaining. You can disable the icons from appearing if you like and just follow the timing bars on either side. There are instructions on how to do this while in Edit Mode.

So I updated to the new profile and maybe I just am not remembering correctly. I thought that when you had a HH proc it was the HH icon. I get the LL icon with a glow. Was it always this way and I am just drunk, or did it used to be the HH icon?

Quote Originally Posted by Clippz View Post
    So I updated to the new profile and maybe I just am not remembering correctly. I thought that when you had a HH proc it was the HH icon. I get the LL icon with a glow. Was it always this way and I am just drunk, or did it used to be the HH icon?
    It's always just been a glowing border. It honestly never occurred to me to use the talent icon since you just use lava lash anyway lol

The only part about it that bothered me is that I could have sworn it was the HH icon lol. Thanks for clearing that up.

Several updates will be posted in preparation for 7.2.5 that will include updated rotation conditions and condensed grouping.

If there are changes or additions you would like to see please list them here.

Yo, Chesder. Thanks for taking your time with this. Having a passion for the game is something i respect and share with you. I don't know if it makes any difference, but i used you as my referral for making this account.

I have one question though, i've been using your TMW profile before, 7.1 or so. Just reinstalled windows and wow, and getting new addons as we speak. But when i'm setting up your TMW profile, I'm struggling to remove a spell from the rotation. Probably not needed, as it's most likely not gonna show up unless i talent Hailstorm or get Akainu's and Ring, but "To remove a spell from the priority you set "While Conditions Pass" opacity to 0%". I can't seem to find that option, but i have a feeling you mean "Opacity & Color: Conditions Succeed". Am i right? If so, maybe the setup/edit text should be corrected to make this more understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCroatoan View Post
    Yo, Chesder. Thanks for taking your time with this. Having a passion for the game is something i respect and share with you. I don't know if it makes any difference, but i used you as my referral for making this account.

I have one question though, i've been using your TMW profile before, 7.1 or so. Just reinstalled windows and wow, and getting new addons as we speak. But when i'm setting up your TMW profile, I'm struggling to remove a spell from the rotation. Probably not needed, as it's most likely not gonna show up unless i talent Hailstorm or get Akainu's and Ring, but "To remove a spell from the priority you set "While Conditions Pass" opacity to 0%". I can't seem to find that option, but i have a feeling you mean "Opacity & Color: Conditions Succeed". Am i right? If so, maybe the setup/edit text should be corrected to make this more understandable.
    When you right click the spell icon, you will see on the left two sliders labeled "While Conditions Pass" and "While Conditions Fail"

Adjust the slider to 0% to have it hidden and it will not show.

Another note is that the 7.2 update has new clearer tips and more functionality for the current patch

Hey Chesder, I know it's first day of the patch but do you have any ETA when you're going to put out a new TMW?

Thanks man