Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Yepp, I'm benching myself from the raid today... no fucking way I'll be such a liability for my guild, singletargeting the mobs in NH... insane it passed QA!
    Works fine in dungeons and NH. Not in open world. For me and alot of others at least.

Exact same for me. Does not work in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Kayzza View Post
    Works fine in dungeons and NH. Not in open world. For me and alot of others at least.
    Didnt work for me when I ran that new Cathedral on mythic. It hits mobs that are far away from you but not close up, so totally unreliable.

If it works inside NH, that would be awesome tho... easy to test on the first trash mob, will do that!

I'm having a similar problem with Frozen Orb. Sometimes it just passes through mobs and doesn't stop, which means I miss out on the damage and procs. A+ patch Blizz.

Basically the 8 yard aoe component is currently broken, you can hit with the cone from the ashbringer talent, so anything within 8-20 yards in a frontal cone can be hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Varius View Post
    Basically the 8 yard aoe component is currently broken, you can hit with the cone from the ashbringer talent, so anything within 8-20 yards in a frontal cone can be hit.
    I tested it on the boss dummy inside the order hall and it hits from 15-35 yards.

Really annoying, but they've said that fixing it is the top priority right now. Not very convenient to have our AE spell not work in the open world with all of that juicy AP out there...

Yeah, seriously. It doesn't work anywhere except nighthold that I've tested. I'm practically useless on dungeon trash.

Its very bad. Benched myself today as playing without DS is ridiculous. Mob farming (AoE-Style) wasnt possible, so it was a little more tedious, and for raids, forget it. It seems as our Artefact Trait that pull our DS 20m away is bugged. It does the initial AoE at 20m in front of you, instead of on you, and the damage "corridor" is gone. I raided yesterday without the new traits (didnt have time to complete the quest), it was ok. Shortly after the raid I completed it, go my new traits, spent my points, went farming, it was ok. I just reconnect today, doesnt work. Apparently Blizzard is aware since 23h00 last night (Wed), didnt got solved yet.

And Elisandre rings are still bugged. It was instant killed raid members just at her initial cast, without anyone in range of the ring. The amount of bug 7.2 brought is just unacceptable.
    I'll grind a little more and try a Traits reset and see if it fixes it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly31 View Post
    It seems Divine Storm doesn't do any dmg at all untill you unlock the new traits. After that it worked fine for me.
    All of the traits or just have the ability to learn them eventually? I have a few traits into them and DS still won't work for me, inside instances/raids or not.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2017-03-31 at 05:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Still not solved, didnt try dungeon or raids, open world as described: in "melee" range (8y) nothing happens, the range part works.

after unlocking new traits and learning 3 , seems the bug is gone for me.
    Great patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Even after they deployed a "hotfix" on EU, it's still broken. This is really, really starting to piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Yeah, seriously. It doesn't work anywhere except nighthold that I've tested. I'm practically useless on dungeon trash.
    No, it does NOT work in NH either, you probably just think so as there are so many mobs everywhere on Scorp, Auriel and such that you do hit "something" but no, you don't get the full effect from it in melee and such.

I know as I tested it on Chronomatic, we popped the big add and I was next to the 4 small, did a DS and it hit for nothing as all 4 were "too close" to me.
    Tested later on Auriel and in the arcane phase, I went to one add standing a bit aside from the others, DS'd him and I saw my DS doing some damage but the add in front of me was still 100% life (i.e. it didnt hit in melee but hit adds far behind my mob).

So no.. it doesnt work anywhere, not open world, not dungeons and def not in NH!

No, it does NOT work in NH either, you probably just think so as there are so many mobs everywhere on Scorp, Auriel and such that you do hit "something" but no, you don't get the full effect from it in melee and such.

I know as I tested it on Chronomatic, we popped the big add and I was next to the 4 small, did a DS and it hit for nothing as all 4 were "too close" to me.
    Tested later on Auriel and in the arcane phase, I went to one add standing a bit aside from the others, DS'd him and I saw my DS doing some damage but the add in front of me was still 100% life (i.e. it didnt hit in melee but hit adds far behind my mob).

So no.. it doesnt work anywhere, not open world, not dungeons and def not in NH!
    Tested it yesterday in NH normal, did 700+ k dps on Botansit by just merrily AoEing the Boss and his stunt doubles.
    So there appears to be no common ground with this bug.

But as I've said earlier, I had expierienced this bug aswell, but after unlocking and learning some of new traits, I had it fixed for me somehow.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macnessa View Post
    Not hitting the targets in front of you.
    Stand with your back to them and it will work (no joke).

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Tested it yesterday in NH normal, did 700+ k dps on Botansit by just merrily AoEing the Boss and his stunt doubles.
    So there appears to be no common ground with this bug.

But as I've said earlier, I had expierienced this bug aswell, but after unlocking and learning some of new traits, I had it fixed for me somehow.
    Ok, but if you are rather sure it works for you (after unlocking the traits), could you please try on a dummy to really confirm it? I got a feeling it comes and goes, sometimes you do a bit of aoe, sometimes it does zero! :/

Ok, but if you are rather sure it works for you (after unlocking the traits), could you please try on a dummy to really confirm it? I got a feeling it comes and goes, sometimes you do a bit of aoe, sometimes it does zero! :/
    I think I said somewhere you might see an echo or two but no main hits until the target's hitbox is 15-35 yards away.

It works on dummies, in outer world and in dungeons and raids for me after I have unlocked new traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    It works on dummies, in outer world and in dungeons and raids for me after I have unlocked new traits.
    Hope that works for us all then, I still haven't unlocked the new golden so will keep my hopes up for that! Tho, Blizzy should really fix this anyway, it's not that high percent of the whole retri userbase that will reach all the new talents within a reasonable timeframe!