Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

If I hear the word "sacrifice" one more time...

... I'm gonna barf. I swear, they are shoving this whole sacrifice shit down our throats so hard. Ever since 7.0, whether it's Xe'ra sucking Illidan's cock, Demon Hunters screeching "I've sacrificed everything, what have you done" or Illidan and Xe'ra reprimanding us for killing Illidan, in our "ignorance".

How the fuck were we supposed to know what Illidan was planning?

He didn't tell us.

Hey, Illidan, you dickhead, next time you have a big ole' grand plan like this, FUCKING TELL US. You can't understand, in the slightest, how it totally looked like you were the bad guy in TBC? What, with you being allied to fel elves, naga and demons. With you being a complete dick-tator all over Outland. With Malfurion telling us in Vanilla "oh, Illidan has gone insane, ever since he lost to Arthas".

Yeah, how stupid we are for not knowing you secretly planned to steal some object in order to invade Argus and destroy the Legion for good. It's totally our fault. Maybe if you've gotten laid a bit more when you were occupied stalking Tyrande, you wouldn't have become an outcast talking to a skull all day. Blame us for thinking you are insane.

Fuck off.

I will sacrifice the cleanliness of whatever is in front of you for more story about interesting sacrifices
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

It was quite a sacrifice reading this shit post.

7+ Year Old Account
    Illidan and his buddies needs to get a sacriLIFE.

Right? Right...? ;_:

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Illidan and his buddies needs to get a sacriLIFE.

Right? Right...? ;_:
    I laughed harder than I should have.

Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing Nihilist View Post
    FUCKING TELL US
    If you played through the Xera/Illidan questline or TBC then you should know we didn't actually ask either.
    And tbh even if we did know we would still just smash him for the loots!! Everyone wanted the bad ass glaives for himself!! (And Illidan sacrificed himself to let us have them)

So you mean to say you don't want to listen to this?

... I'm gonna barf. I swear, they are shoving this whole sacrifice shit down our throats so hard. Ever since 7.0, whether it's Xe'ra sucking Illidan's cock, Demon Hunters screeching "I've sacrificed everything, what have you done" or Illidan and Xe'ra reprimanding us for killing Illidan, in our "ignorance".

He didn't tell us.

Hey, Illidan, you dickhead, next time you have a big ole' grand plan like this, FUCKING TELL US. You can't understand, in the slightest, how it totally looked like you were the bad guy in TBC? What, with you being allied to fel elves, naga and demons. With you being a complete dick-tator all over Outland. With Malfurion telling us in Vanilla "oh, Illidan has gone insane, ever since he lost to Arthas".

Yeah, how stupid we are for not knowing you secretly planned to steal some object in order to invade Argus and destroy the Legion for good. It's totally our fault. Maybe if you've gotten laid a bit more when you were occupied stalking Tyrande, you wouldn't have become an outcast talking to a skull all day. Blame us for thinking you are insane.

Fuck off.
    Its funny cause its true.. Just relax and remember that blizz trying to convince us that we were mistaken at BC is a retcon. Like go back and play the fucking expansion and you will see no hints of ilidans ulterior motives and greater good BS he has now.

Really devs, if you didnt want him to be mistaken maybe don't title him <the betrayer>, make him put maeiv in a case for eternity, split akama in half, siphon the fel out of a massive pit lord to create a fel army from uncorrupted free orcs he enslaved?! What the hell was he even thinking there. Suck the whole water out of basically the only water source in outland for his girlfriends underwater jacuzzi.. Attack the Naaru and shatt. Built himself a pleasure palance with rooms and rooms full of concubine elves and succubusses. Not to mention all the demons roaming around that sworn allegiance to him. These are just to begin with.

He could have you know gave us a heads up when we were face to face with him, knowing how much we hate the burning legion.

Another suggestion, the items that drop from him could also be named something other than "The MADNESS of the betrayer" , that would have helped with the confusion as well..

etc etc

10+ Year Old Account
    I sacrificed enough time reading your thread.

Barf away!
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Sacrifice Sacrifice

Deleted
    In the end, we all SACRIFICE something...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I laughed harder than I should have.
    Well I'm glad I made sure SOMEONE have a good time!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xrtc View Post
    If you played through the Xera/Illidan questline or TBC then you should know we didn't actually ask either.
    And tbh even if we did know we would still just smash him for the loots!! Everyone wanted the bad ass glaives for himself!! (And Illidan sacrificed himself to let us have them)
    Why would we ask the Betrayer whether he's on our side?

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    Its funny cause its true.. Just relax and remember that blizz trying to convince us that we were mistaken at BC is a retcon. Like go back and play the fucking expansion and you will see no hints of ilidans ulterior motives and greater good BS he has now.

Really devs, if you didnt want him to be mistaken maybe don't title him <the betrayer>, make him put maeiv in a case for eternity, split akama in half, siphon the fel out of a massive pit lord to create a fel army from uncorrupted free orcs he enslaved?! What the hell was he even thinking there. Suck the whole water out of basically the only water source in outland for his girlfriends underwater jacuzzi.. Attack the Naaru and shatt. Built himself a pleasure palance with rooms and rooms full of concubine elves and succubusses. Not to mention all the demons roaming around that sworn allegiance to him. These are just to begin with.

He could have you know gave us a heads up when we were face to face with him, knowing how much we hate the burning legion.

Another suggestion, the items that drop from him could also be named something other than "The MADNESS of the betrayer" , that would have helped with the confusion as well..

etc etc
    This.

"I've sacrificed everything. What have YOU done?"

Well, we lost countless comrades preventing the entire world from being killed and raised as undead to the Lich King. We also stopped the entire planet from being destroyed by Old Gods more than once, a monstrous enemy even the Titans and Legion are pressed to truly defeat. We also stopped ancient beings called the Sha while simultaneously dealing with a war from a crazed War Chief. And we stopped time itself from being unraveled, possibly causing all of existence from being wiped out. So don't come to me with your emo whining.

"Oh....um...okay, well, yeah, I guess you guys have been pretty busy...."

You can't, especially when Blizzard pulls retcon switcharoo to make the fanboy favorite a pure and perfect good guy when he was previously always nothing more than a selfish ass that occasionally helped others so long as it simultaneously benefited himself.

The dude JUMPED at every offer to work for the Burning Legion without hesitation because they offered him power. That's in Warcraft III, The Frozen Throne, War of the Ancients. Burning Crusade was built entirely on his "I have screwed up and the Legion is going to come for me" that was founded in the previous games.

Dictator is right. The second he beat Magtheridon his very first thought was that he was the new ruler and EVERYONE would bow to him. That's literally the very first thing he tells Kael'thas and Vashj.

Don't forget he CREATED the fel orcs, driven to complete rage as the bloodlust orcs of old.
    Don't forget he was working to create another Well of Eternity on Outland.
    Don't forget Akaama, one of his close aids involved in all the inside workings of the Black Temple since they took it, said he was evil.
    Don't forget the naaru sent us after him in the first place.

All of this and Blizzard just hand waves "nah, he was doing good, you're all stupid."

This isn't a redemption story, it's the weakest most dismissive handwaving I've seen in a long time. And it's a shame because if they were dead set on reviving Illidan, there could have been a true redemption story here while still making him a shades of grey anti-hero instead of placing him as the likely de facto leader of the Army of Light.
    Last edited by Faroth; 2017-03-29 at 01:19 PM.

The biggest question is why A'dal and Xe'ra didn't communicate at all on this issue.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xrtc View Post
    why would we ask? he was doing some pretty evil shit and its not like he tryed to explain him self.

*That feeling when emo demon hunter npcs drop the "I've sacrificed everything, wbu?" And you're a death knight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sacrificed a cream bun for my diet, WHAT HAVE YOU GIVEN?!
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    So you mean to say you don't want to listen to this?

I have sacrificed everything, what have you given?