Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Its bugged boyz although since the effect starts 10 yards away it will still affect targets IN FRONT of you and if you not sitting in the middle of the hitbox. Try turn around and shoot a DS. Last night u would not get damage from it (although u should since it is supposed to cycle around you initially). Not tested last 14 hours maybe its fixed.

On a sidenote with crusade for ST, BoW talent pushed clearly ahead of DH and actually with a crit rate of 28% and trinkets that can procc crit BoJ comes on par if not better than DH (crusade ST) as well ..... interesting.
    And with the haste levels and the concominant BoW proccs achieved during crusade I don't see DP getting near (especially if your dps legs are belt and ring --- perfect synergy for wings cd).
    Thanks for nothing blizz

Is this buff actually working for anyone? I'm still only getting a 20% increase in damage, not 32%. Go test it yourself and look at the damage.

I think Blizzard is just memeing us at this point.

With more testing, both BoW and DH are not getting any effect from this buff. If you have skada, just go attack the dummy for awhile, without using a holy power spender, and look at the average damage done from Divine Hammer or Blade of Wrath.

Then do it again but with a holy power spender in front every single time.

You'll see that it's broken.

Edit: They've hotfixed it again, and it's working now.
    Last edited by Pearsauce; 2017-03-30 at 07:40 PM.

Title says "pretty big buff!"

1.2x to 1.32x on BoW/DH is ~1.5%. Not a "big buff" at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not noticing the DS or the DH bug. Guess its not a server wide thing but varies character to character. Was still pulling comparable if not higher numbers in my M+'s last night than before the patch.

I just tested Divine Hammer with 1/4 of Righteous Verdict buff and without it. All ticks are affected, and it's 8% per rank.

Divine Storm still not working right (hits 15-35 yards away) except in Nighthold, as far as I can tell. I haven't tried any other raids this week.

I'm yet to see a single reason as to why would anyone , of sound mind and body, call this talent "a pretty big buff".

Especially considering I've already talented into this very talent, but it was a passive, thus always in effect, and it costed me about 5k or 10k AP worth of total, not 27kk AP for 2 ranks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    I'm yet to see a single reason as to why would anyone , of sound mind and body, call this talent "a pretty big buff".

Especially considering I've already talented into this very talent, but it was a passive, thus always in effect, and it costed me about 5k or 10k AP worth of total, not 27kk AP for 2 ranks.
    Did you somehow miss the t20 set bonuses and how well they work with this ability?
    And no, we don't really care about the impact on your lemmingslaying.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Did you somehow miss the t20 set bonuses and how well they work with this ability?
    And no, we don't really care about the impact on your lemmingslaying.
    Having any synergy at all between talents and tier bonuses somehow amounts to "pretty big buff" now?
    Oh how the Mighty have fallen.

On your second sentence, I would be most grateful if you shared with me, who are these "we" you're talking out of your posterior about, and what are these lemmings I am supposedly am slaying.
    Also, I find your lack of care towards hypothetical slayed lemmings alarming and disturbing.

Deleted
    U no slayin me lemmings ... they digging my way out

Deleted
    Oh i'm happy about any buffs. Though it's only a 1% single target one. It will make the next set bonus scale better though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    Not noticing the DS or the DH bug. Guess its not a server wide thing but varies character to character. Was still pulling comparable if not higher numbers in my M+'s last night than before the patch.
    For me it has been working in dungeons but not when I'm doing world quests