Earth, Wind & Fire stacks

Guys,
    haven't do much research yet, but pre patch I was able to use my two stacks of EWF during pull (2nd stack after 20 sec to pair it with 2nd FoF). Now I can use only 1 stack per 1.5 min, this means that I cannot buff my 2nd FoF anymore.
    Is this intended?

Deleted
    Hello,
    Probably you mean SEF (storm, earth and fire), it is a probably well-known bug at that point, sometimes when SEF expires and try to use the skill during the last second it actually "spend" your 2nd charge. Its one of the major things they arent still fixed like SEF illusions not always casting FoF for example or other skills.

Yeah, that's the name Thanks for clearing things out. It's kinda confusing, because consuming the 2nd invisible SEF stack actually never spawns mirrors for me.

After the first clones expire, use an ability or two before activating the second to be safe. Assuming you want to use them back to back.
    Monk

"Always look ahead and above yourself. Always try to improve upon yourself. Always strive to elevate your craft." -- Jiro Ono

Deleted
    Didn't they put a little cooldown on it to prevent the bug from happening?