Holy Paladin DPS

Hello friends,

Please, can somebody enlight me why this paladin is doing so much dps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ4clP9A4gA

I use his build (crusader's might probably) to do solo content and heroics and I can pull at best 350-400k on burst. He seems to be doing 400+ dps just throwing consecration and a few hammers here and there, and 500+ on bosses.

If someone can tell me how you do that, would be much appreciated
    Last edited by Lemurion; 2017-03-31 at 02:17 AM.

Deleted
    idk man you pretty much just press your buttons
    make sure you have as little mastery as possible and dps trinkets of some kind and you can maintain 450k with 1m++ in wings fairly easily

Our DPS is like 40-50% Holy Shock, so whatever you can do to maximise the damage as well as number of HS you get in on a fight will increase your dps significantly. And ofc dps trinkets. ^^ No idea which ones are any good for us though if you were so inclined to use them.
    Midandorie --> Woodzy
    110 DH/Warr/Monk/Sham/Hunter/Lock neglected
    EU - Slightly Salted (6/8H) - Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Taiina View Post
    Our DPS is like 40-50% Holy Shock, so whatever you can do to maximise the damage as well as number of HS you get in on a fight will increase your dps significantly. And ofc dps trinkets. ^^ No idea which ones are any good for us though if you were so inclined to use them.
    I see, I'm not even sure if we should be doing dps and not focusing specifically on healing, but that playestyle is so cool, and that guy on the video seems to excel on both dps and healing. So should I drop mastery and focus on Crit + Versa right?

one of the best trinkets for dps is Horn of Valor