900+ Fury War Looking for new home

Hey Guys,

logs can be found by searching Rhôads On Deathwing US Warcraftlogs

A little about me: Been playing since Vanilla, this is my first DPS toon, having always been a healer. Picked up Fury right around the launch of Nighthold and have become as obsessed with it as I was with healing for so long.

I was behind the curve with Artifact level and was still able to pull high level parses, which I feel attests to the amount of hours I spent in front of the target dummy.

Fall out with my current guild, and resigned from an officer position due to conflicts and ultimately feeling that the core had burned out-- I still want to continue to play!

My experience has been 10/10H, as we never quite made the push into mythic, but I come with a track record that proves I can handle high-end content.

Open to 2 night per week guilds preferably late night in a casual hardcore setting.

Guild Name: Bedlam
    GM: Morrie#1378
    Backup contacts if GM offline: Skuzal#1951, Rothulian#1762
    Realm: US-Hyjal (PvE)
    Faction: Horde
    Current Progression | 7/7M | 1/10M
    Schedule: Wed, Thurs, Fri, 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. (I realize you said two nights, if you could be here for Weds/Thurs and off Friday that would be fine)

History:
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Bedlam

Core members have been around since WotLK. We've always attempted to complete "Cutting Edge" (mythic version) as attendance allows. That will continue and will not change, we simply need some bodies.

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 4/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150

bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home

****PAID TRANSFER OPPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!!****

(Horde) (3/10M)

Currently recruiting for an IMMEDIATE core opportunity
    We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 3/10m with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.

A little about us:

Hello raiders,
    If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. We actively partake in discussions on our guild forums whether it be boss strategies, class discussions, or just general bs'ing, feel free to check out our website I guarantee you it’s a step above the others.

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well.

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 7pm-10
    Wednesday: 7pm-10
    Thursday: 7pm-10

We also do "Alt" raids over the weekend on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum, and reference this forum:

bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home

Real ID-:
    Lejend#1376
    Avelay#1352

Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic raiding!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : mat#11420, muffin#11683 or Kukicha#1872

Hey there, we're looking for a fury warrior.

Guild: Juggernaut (A)
    Server - Proudmoore US (PST)
    Progress - 7/7M EN, 3/3 H ToV, 1/10M NH
    Raid times: 6:45 - 9:30 PST Tues/Wed (Optional Sunday run)
    Loot: EPGP
    Voice Comm: Discord
    Looking for: Ranged (except Moonkins)/HPal/Fury Warrior

Battletag: Kuruption#1553

Good luck on your guild search!

Implacable is currently recruiting DPS(open to all) as we fill in our roster to move to begin raiding mythic Nighthold.

Guild type: semi-hardcore

Requirements: 890+ equipped IL, 37+ on artifact weapon. A good attitude

Expectations: self motivation to improve your gear and game play so that the guild can progress. Being open to positive and negative feedback given in a constructive manner and willingness to give said feedback.

Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 6-830 server time (PST)

Environment : We cultivate a friendly, jovial environment. We desire players who take ownership for their game play. Everyone makes mistakes occasionally more so when learning a boss. We are cultivating an environment where people are expected to openly discuss mistakes without feeling blamed for making an error.

Leadership: The officers have been raiding since BC and Vanilla. We know what is necessary to succeed and are looking to get it done.

Why you should consider Implacable? Do you want to have fun playing with a group of players that actually want to play together? Do you want to run with people who want to succeed and are motivated to put in the work to do so? Do you want to actually make jokes between pulls and have a place where it is normal to log into to discord just to bs? We might be the right fit for you!

If you would like to speak personally to our GM or an officer, please add Oiysters#1610 or Kippo#1334 to battle.net and message us in game.