Just got my golden as ret!

It's actually pretty damn strong in practice. Casting J and then DH = instantly every mob has J debuff on it.

Should be a huge increase in DPS in M+ or any fights with 3+ targets for a reasonable amount of time. Overall, it's obviously useless ST, but the 2000 str from the previous trait makes up for that.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say that yeah, it spreads so fast you can't even tell it's spreading, it just basically looks like your J debuffs every enemy around you.

edit: First thing I did was test if it spread judgment of light. I didn't expect it to, and unfortunately it doesn't, which maybe is good, because I didn't want to be forced to give up auto-bubble.

edit2: Reporting back to say it's bugged. Sometimes it just doesn't work. Been using it while farming portals, and I'll judge a high health elite mob in the middle of a huge pack and start spinning, and the debuff will still only be on two targets. RIP.

It almost seems like the first time you J a target, the debuff will spread instantly to everything around it, but subsequent judges don't seem to replicate ever. Haven't tested in a dungeon yet though, just out on the broken shore.

Seems like it's intermittent like the DS bug was. I tested it in a dungeon and it worked perfectly.
    Last edited by Wutangrza; 2017-04-01 at 07:47 AM.

How did you get that final trait when the AP requirements for it are insane?

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    How did you get that final trait when the AP requirements for it are insane?
    He's talking about the gold trait that can be reached at 42 at the earliest, not Concordance.

Even without DH, your divine storm/templar verdict should spread it well enough since they echo which means 2 hits.

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxJeng View Post
    Even without DH, your divine storm/templar verdict should spread it well enough since they echo which means 2 hits.
    I like spammy playstyle of Fires+Bow, but just by looking at it it looks like new golden pushes DH ahead of BoW due to its passive cleave.
    I know that ill have more HP via Fires+Bow for more dStorms, but still, DH is simply just run into mobs and ur done.

Honestly.. I hated Diablo 2 paladins and Diablo 3 Crusader hamemerdin builds (spin2win) what the heck is wrong with Blizzard that they keep pushing one theme for most classes across all games?

But, oh well... think about how much HoPo is generated with the current t19 4p + t20 2p + TFoJ + BoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    It's not nerfed unless it's live.

Iam really close to it but getting judgement on everything seems op has fuck iam hyped

it seems op, but warlocks have us beat by miles, unfortunately. I wonder when they're going to get nerfed? Probably not for a long time. It'll still be good to get this trait, though.

It doesn't seem that big (which it shouldn't be either). I'd rather have something that gives us better sustained single target damage, because that's the only area I find Ret being weak atm. But being good at everything might be too much to ask for.

I'm still looking forward to getting this trait since it will be a nice buff for M+ and farming nethershards lol.