Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Red face Ret Trinket (Again)

Hi.
    I just got a new 880 trinket at the vendor on Broken Isles, it was the Chrono Shard
    wowhead . com/ item=137419 /chrono-shard&bonus=1826#dropped-by
    On 880 iLvl it give me 1712 Str and proc 5236 Haste and increases movement speed by 15%, i just notice something around 1-2ppm, and it proc when you are mounted and someone attacks you, increasing your movement speed and that's awesome.
    I was using Might of Krosus on iLvl 875, but i think that the Chrono Shard is better because it gives me more Str. and with 1-2ppm it usually proc's with my Crusade, taking me from almost 180% haste, what is awesome. I guess that would be a new BiS for Retri Pallys at 880 iLvL. U know, just saying.

My armory: us .battle .net /wow/en/character/Azralon/Blaviken/simple

It won't hurt to learn how to, and how to take information correctly out of Sim.

Deleted
    Hi Blaviken,

Although not yet completely updated for 7.2 (there will be comprehensive lists for which trinkets to use with which legendaries) http://thesilverhand.net/retribution-trinket-guide/ is very useful.

Due to your legendary cloak, Eye of Command is out in front by a mile and Might of Krosus is pretty poor. Chrono Shard is a better choice even at lower item levels.

You should be aiming to pair Eye of Command with Claw of the Crystalline Scorpid, even for single target fights, due to you having the legendary cloak and belt. If the legendary shoulders, trinket, or ring drop for you, you should still continue to use the cloak and belt, with the two trinkets I just mentioned.