Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

new hacks or exploits or something are out

been doing some BG's tonight, had a DH on my team run into about 7 alliance they all beat on him for about a minute, most of their attacks just missed over and over they got bored and left him, he took a base solo in BFG because they couldn't kill him and got bored with some immortal DH.

secondly possible exploit, a prot pala no buffs up i made sure nothing to purge, frost shock crit 123k lava burst 102k, normally hitting 4 times that i've had 800k frost shock crits.

first one i know is some exploit casters and melee alike being unable to land hits for over a minute, there is no cooldowns no rotation that lets you survive 6 people solo with miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss popping up.

second i dunno if anyone could explain i just don't see how hitting a prot pala for over 20 seconds and i can barely crit 100k is possible? i would need over 40 seconds to kill him if he was just afk and never moved, and he had no purgable buffs, he didn't fight back even target me just ignored me like i never existed and i couldn't get him below 90% hp as my spells hit like i was level 90.

Just...fucking.. lol...

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

you know tanks? they take less damage.

Quote Originally Posted by nickp007 View Post
    Yea, but 80 - 85% reduced player damage seems wrong.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

yes but im questioning that level of less damage taken, i've hit prot warriors, bears, none of them are taking 123k frost shock crits with icefury up, or 102k lava burst crits.

also main purpose of the thread is some DH who just laughed at 7 ppl unable to kill him, he was dps btw not tank, and just had a 99% chance to avoid everything, but poly/stuns seemed to work fine.

a bit more detail on the pala a DH was also on him, he ignored us both like a bot, and we didn't get him under 90%, i've never seen anything like it just tried cap the flag asap with divine steed conc to slow us and took fuck all damage constantly for 30 seconds without using cooldowns, i mean he didn't need to he was over 90% hp why use cooldowns.
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2017-04-02 at 03:17 AM.

Actually.. they don't really.

All of their defensive CDs are nerfed in PvP (usually by half or more), their self healing is nerfed, and they take a flat 25% extra damage because they are tanks.

There are a number of DPS specs that are more sturdy than any tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Actually.. they don't really.

All of their defensive CDs are nerfed in PvP (usually by half or more), their self healing is nerfed, and they take a flat 25% extra damage because they are tanks.

There are a number of DPS specs that are more sturdy than any tank.
    bear tanks with 9m hp say hi!

Deleted
    Resto Druid is the best tank in instanced PvP

done some Bg's today, ran into prot pala's 800k crits, 543k lava bursts. 914k icefury.

so i can confirm both hacks are real, but very uncommon atm.

99% evasion vs other players and 85-90% damage reduction.

yeah same. I think prot pala are bugged or something.

Seen several of them being unkillable : miss miss miss miss

reported them

Homophobia is so gay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    done some Bg's today, ran into prot pala's 800k crits, 543k lava bursts. 914k icefury.

so i can confirm both hacks are real, but very uncommon atm.

99% evasion vs other players and 85-90% damage reduction.
    lololololololol screenshots? proof?
    you can confirm they are real, but you have no evidence
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lololololololol screenshots? proof?
    you can confirm they are real, but you have no evidence
    i have no reason to make it up, just reporting what happened, a DH unkillable by 7 people unable to land hits for over a minute this DH was on my(horde) side btw so this isn't wah wah OP he took a base 1v7 because they got bored and left but i don't want cheaters in bgs at all, and a prot pala with no CD's up taking 1/7th of the damage every other prot pala i've met.

7+ Year Old Account
    i have no reason to make it up, just reporting what happened, a DH unkillable by 7 people unable to land hits for over a minute this DH was on my(horde) side btw so this isn't wah wah OP he took a base 1v7 because they got bored and left but i don't want cheaters in bgs at all, and a prot pala with no CD's up taking 1/7th of the damage every other prot pala i've met.
    "I have no reason to make it up" yes you do
    its called an agenda, and if anything it is most likley a bug, not a hack
    but next time it happens can you screenshot/record?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-04-03 at 12:23 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    There were reports on official forums about this apparently a bug with tanks in PvP becoming invulnerable
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Right, but you can't confirm it either. You can't "confirm" something unless you can replicate it and explain how it happens.

I ran into something similar today: A DH took what seemed to be zero damage over 15-20 seconds. Doesn't mean he is "hacking." That's retarded, frankly. You can't hack very easily in this game. What MAY be happening, is some bug that is being exploited and will be fixed. But either way, I am only SPECULATING, not confirming. I can't prove he is doing it, now can I explain how anyone would. Something seems strange though, but many bugs have existed this patch so nothing to worry about.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Field Marshal RagequitTheShaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "I have no reason to make it up" yes you do
    its called an agenda, and if anything it is most likley a bug, not a hack
    but next time it happens can you screenshot/record?
    Same thing happened to my friend last night in BGs, said a DH was in IoC and ran into workshop and was easily taking on 15+ horde and every attack from my friend(ret paladin) was being missed.

Also no reason to be a jackass saying someone is lying just because they dont have a ss ready for something. I doubt any agenda is being pushed by OP or my friend against DH, or anything for that matter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RagequitTheShaman View Post
    Same thing happened to my friend last night in BGs, said a DH was in IoC and ran into workshop and was easily taking on 15+ horde and every attack from my friend(ret paladin) was being missed.

Also no reason to be a jackass saying someone is lying just because they dont have a ss ready for something. I doubt any agenda is being pushed by OP or my friend against DH, or anything for that matter.
    i was simply pointing out people make stuff up all the time to try and get people to shit on blizz
    do you know the amount of people who have said in prep for 7.2 "Artifacts are being reset so everyone is back to the same point"

but can somone try to get a screenshot of this? cause then we casn maybe find out what is going on

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    bear tanks with 9m hp say hi!
    wPvP says "im totally irrelevant so who cares"

i was simply pointing out people make stuff up all the time to try and get people to shit on blizz
    do you know the amount of people who have said in prep for 7.2 "Artifacts are being reset so everyone is back to the same point"

but can somone try to get a screenshot of this? cause then we casn maybe find out what is going on
    a screenshot would of been pointless, just a DH standing around 7 enemies with "miss" appearing in the target could just be a blade dance dodge and he just engaged them at full hp, and me critting for 102k lava burst could be any old spell hitting the prot paladin.

i've done bgs today and not ran into any of this, so it's likely just some exploit people found.

7+ Year Old Account
    a screenshot would of been pointless, just a DH standing around 7 enemies with "miss" appearing in the target could just be a blade dance dodge and he just engaged them at full hp, and me critting for 102k lava burst could be any old spell hitting the prot paladin.

i've done bgs today and not ran into any of this, so it's likely just some exploit people found.
    a screenshot of his buffs is what we are looking for...