Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    There is a confirmed bug / exploit that tanks get in PvP.

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/849381814871392256

They've been getting reports of it, but they say it's "complicated". I have ran into many tanks since 7.2 that take 0 damage. I believe some people have reported it and GMs asked them to stay out of BGs until it's been fixed (this was on the official forums I saw, but I don't have the link). Theres been a few hotfixes for it but obviously it's not 100% fixed. And there are certainly people knowingly going in while glitched and taunting the enemy team :\ A lot of the tanks that have this bug say a relog fixes it.

^ ty oh look i didn't have some backwards ass agenda about lying that people we're near immortal for some reason, you know after 4600~ BG's i just felt like making up stories or something.

Lol, yeah, IDK. I tried reporting this on the official forums a while ago and got the same response, for some reason it's so hard for people to believe there is a bug and it's just "lol tanks get better at playing". Then I found Holinkas tweets sooo..

Encountered this on eu just now, cannot post link here cause of naming and shaming protection every site put on cheaters. And there will be 0 resets of rating to those people. Mark my words.

Deleted
    There was this Paladin last night in a random BG that had some sort of permanent sprint buff.
    He just ran 300 m/ph around the map which looked funny, but was also sad at the same time.

Btw, this was on EU servers so you can guess what country he was from.

Ran into the no-damage thing last night in PvE.

Was running a Halls of Valor normal on my druid (still leveling). I was healing.

The tank was a level 101 DK.

He never took a single point of damage. My effective healing on him for the run was zero.

It was really bizarre.

I had this bug occur for me three times randomly over the past week, i entered a bg as ret each time with the ui saying i was prot, than proceeded to take on about 8+ horde at various locations with my hp never dipping below 100% as everything missed, I wish i had recorded it, if it happens again I will, it was absurd, at one point I capped blacksmith while multiple people were just whiffing attacks on me while i had an absorb up.

I reported the issue each time it occured, hopefully it gets fixed, as ive been on the receiving end as well and its not fun to play against thats for sure.
    Last edited by Cryblood; 2017-04-09 at 05:14 PM.
    Shoot whoever let 3.0 go live.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post

Was running a Halls of Valor normal on my druid (still leveling). I was healing.

He never took a single point of damage. My effective healing on him for the run was zero.

It was really bizarre.

Welcome to 101 twinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Welcome to 101 twinking.
    No, twinking doesn't make you take literally 0 damage. It clearly the known bug people have been discussing for 3 pages now.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    No, twinking doesn't make you take literally 0 damage. It clearly the known bug people have been discussing for 3 pages now.
    I ran into a blood DK 101 tank before, took no damage because it was so OP. The self heals and leech.

So..

The DH one is legit. There was a DH in one of my BGs who was solo capping points and even though I was polymorphing him, he was still taking points.

It was really bizarre.
    This is common behavior for DKs. It's been happening since Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    This is common behavior for DKs. It's been happening since Wrath.
    I cant do it on my BDK, so color me surprised.

And to be clear, this wasn't against just one or two mobs. He pulled every mob between the start and the first boss at once.

Then every mob between him and the second boss, and then every mob .... you get the idea.

At one point he was so far ahead of us that he got a whole pack down before we even got close.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran into a blood DK 101 tank before, took no damage because it was so OP. The self heals and leech.

So..
    No, trust me. He was pulling 30-40 mobs. And i dont mean "he was healing himself so i wasnt effectively healing him"... i mean his health literaly never dropped even a single point.

Not once the entire run. He ignored mechanics, stood in fire, etc. Just.. nothing. Zero damage.
    Last edited by Kagthul; 2017-04-09 at 06:43 PM.

Yeah same happened to me in an ioc, enemy paladin was capping docks with around 10 people on him and we couldnt interupt him. He was taking 0 damage.

No, trust me. He was pulling 30-40 mobs. And i dont mean "he was healing himself so i wasnt effectively healing him"... i mean his health literaly never dropped even a single point.

Not once the entire run. He ignored mechanics, stood in fire, etc. Just.. nothing. Zero damage.

You remember his name?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    Encountered this on eu just now, cannot post link here cause of naming and shaming protection every site put on cheaters. And there will be 0 resets of rating to those people. Mark my words.
    funny when this not even blizzard site so why care what rules they got on their site

so basically we know this bug is limited to classes that can spec tank, and it can happen even in dps spec maybe something to do with them changing spec.

Maybe he threw a bag of marbles at your team or something

You remember his name?
    No, but mostly because it was a pretty random set of characters.

That's funny. He might have been buffed though.