7/10M R Druid looking to raid on MW Monk

I am switching mains from my Resto Druid to my MW Monk. My guild of 7+ years died last week and I'm looking for a new home. My current exp is 7/10M as R Druid. I am fine with stepping back in progression some to raid on my Monk. I would prefer to raid 3-4 days a week at most, and looking for a guild that stops raiding around 12 EST.

Previous exp.

Vanilla
    Cleared everything up to and including some of Naxx 40 on a rogue.

BC
    I did not raid

Wotlk
    I cleared everything and ended the expansion on R Druid in a US top 20 guild as core healer.

Cata
    I continued with the same guild through H Ragnaros staying in the US top 20.

I stopped playing WoW after Rag to start my own business. I did no play at all during MoP or WoD. I started back a few weeks before Legion launched.

Legion
    7/7M EN
    3/3M ToV
    7/10M NH

All of this was done on my Resto Druid. She is around 905 Ilvl equipped with 54 traits with tank off spec ~40 traits. My Monk is around 885 equipped with only 40 traits.
    I also have a 900 Ilvl equipped Rogue among other 860-880 alts.

bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home

****PAID TRANSFER OPPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!!****

(Horde) (3/10M)

Currently recruiting for an IMMEDIATE core opportunity
    We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 3/10m with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.

A little about us:

Hello raiders,
    If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. We actively partake in discussions on our guild forums whether it be boss strategies, class discussions, or just general bs'ing, feel free to check out our website I guarantee you it’s a step above the others.

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well.

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 7pm-10
    Wednesday: 7pm-10
    Thursday: 7pm-10

We also do "Alt" raids over the weekend on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum, and reference this forum:

bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home visit our website and jump on Discord to chat!

Real ID-:
    Lejend#1376
    Avelay#1352

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hello
    I'm from Scrubless on Thrall us currently 7/10M. we raid three days tue-thur 8:30-12 EST and have room for a MW monk on our roster. I would be interested in talking to you more, my btag is Kahn#1170. looking forward to talk to you, thanks!