Alliance [A] 5/10M Prot Paladin + MM/BM Hunter LF Mythic Progression Guild

Hello,

900+ ilvl Protection Paladin and MM/BM Hunter looking for guild.

We are currently Alliance and are not interested in swapping Horde at this time.

We are both experienced raiders and have cleared 7/7M 2/3M 5/10M (Tich and Krosus) so far this expansion.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ynnzler/simple - main
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eline/advanced - main
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zlersan/simple - secondary main pending on fight requirements

We are looking for core positions and not bench. No swing tank or extra dps please. We don't mind sitting for a fight if other guild members need loot and we've already killed it but prefer to be in for progression (assuming our performance isn't a problem). As a tank I would expect I would be on every fight no matter what =P.

My (Paladin) artifact weapon is at 40 traits (new tree). I also have a Brewmaster Monk at 41 traits (new tree) that I used for a couple bosses in Nighthold in my previous guild for comp requirements. The Hunter is sitting at 39 - BM and 39 - MM (swapped to BM earlier for Nighthold but can play both specs equally well).

We both have our T19 4 piece bonuses as well (however my Paladin is more optimal wearing only 2 piece. We both have several legendaries (aprox 4-6 per character.

We're looking for a guild that is decently progressed (ie a mythic level guild in Nightold with at least the first 3 bosses on farm) that is looking to fill a couple of core positions at the tank and ranged camps. We are also looking for a social atmosphere. We've been in too many guilds where there wasn't enough socializing in discord or mumble (outside of progression pulls of course) and just was a major turn off in terms of promoting guild morale in general. We want a laid back but semi-serious approach to raiding. Not interested in being in boot camp.

Overall we want to be in a guild that we can stay in for a long time. We don't like to move around and would prefer to find the right fit for us rather than just to fill spots in a group that doesn't mean anything.

We're looking for a 3 night per week guild but no more than 3 days unless it's like an optional off night alt type deal or something that we aren't required to be at. We are free pretty much any day except Saturdays. Would prefer weeknights if possible. Optimal times would be at night from 7pm CST (earliest) - 11:00p CST (latest).

We view this as a game and stress reliever, not stress creator. However, that being said we do value the importance of keeping our main characters up to par with the other raiders in order to tow our own weight for the group. We try to do as much as we can in the off hours to keep our gear in check so that we're performing optimally in raid.

We both have custom built PCs with GTX 1070 graphics cards installed and i5 and i7 processors respectively - easily capable of playing the game. We also run on 120mbps internet that seldom goes down.

Regarding attendance, I have only missed raid days for the birth of my child and vacation in the summer (posted way far in advance of course) or in dire emergencies. As a tank I understand the importance and responsibility of the role and have the flexibility to be at nearly every guild raid. The hunter is also very solid on attendance, only missing a raid here or there due to job requirements and will post far in advance on it if anything comes up.
    Please leave your btag and guild information below. We look forward to seeing what you have to offer.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

back to the top

- - - Updated - - -

top top top

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 4/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150
    Fujkalo#1218

Back to the top. Still looking.