Way of the Cobra synergy with Dire Frenzy

Does anyone know if there's any synergy between Way of the Cobra and Dire Frenzy? I see on the updated bm guide at icy veins that Dire Frenzy is now recommended over stomp in almost all situations but I can find any mention on how that affects WotC. Using stomp I would spam cobra shot while dire beast was active for the 30% buff which could go up to 40%-50% if I'm lucky with procs (no shoulders). Do I still get a 10% buff when I use Dire Frenzy since there is no extra "pet or guardian" active? Seems like a complete waste of WotC if a talent in the next tier invalidates it's bonuses.

Deleted
    DF does not buff WOtC in any way but it's still better to have 20% from the 2 permanent pets. I myself sim better with stomp on ST using belt-shoulder, my cobras crit up to 1 mil +. I have no trinket yet so i cant try out the wrist ...

The problem with Dire Frenzy + Dire Stable is you can easily Focus cap. That's part of the reason why WotC sims higher, even though it's always just 20%. You also have to factor in the new Slithering Serpents trait.

Deleted
    I agree with the betrayer, even without shoulder stomp is all round amazing, great for aoe and for burst, i just prefer it to the clunky dire frenzy. But yh way of the cobra is really strong because of dire beast resets, cobra shot hits like a truck

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetrayer View Post
    DF does not buff WOtC in any way but it's still better to have 20% from the 2 permanent pets. I myself sim better with stomp on ST using belt-shoulder, my cobras crit up to 1 mil +. I have no trinket yet so i cant try out the wrist ...
    You are wrong, Blizzard change that way back so DF do affect WotC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokica View Post
    You are wrong, Blizzard change that way back so DF do affect WotC.
    Yes? In what way?

Quote Originally Posted by Zuuda View Post
    Yes? In what way?
    Same as DB

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokica View Post
    Same as DB
    If you could be more specific it would be lovely. Way of the Cobra buffs Cobra Shot for every pet we have out. With Dire Stable constantly pumping pets out WotC synergizes with it.

Dire Frenzy buffs our pet but not does not pump out extra pets so we 'only' have a constant 20% buff to Cobra Shot from Hati and regular pet. How does Dire Frenzy affect WotC then?

Quote Originally Posted by Zuuda View Post
    If you could be more specific it would be lovely. Way of the Cobra buffs Cobra Shot for every pet we have out. With Dire Stable constantly pumping pets out WotC synergizes with it.

Dire Frenzy buffs our pet but not does not pump out extra pets so we 'only' have a constant 20% buff to Cobra Shot from Hati and regular pet. How does Dire Frenzy affect WotC then?
    It doesn't.