Is mythic Botanist Tel'arn bugged?

Spores don't have any activation time, apply the dot before they even appear. Last week they seemed to wait a second or two before they'd kill you. Now if you're targeted you have to move while the missile is in the air.

We took 1.2b damage from spores last week in 33 wipes, and 1.3b damage this week in 17 pulls. Maybe we all got massively worse at the game.
    Last edited by Nitros14; 2017-04-03 at 02:44 AM.

Our most recent attempts were 3 days ago but we had the same thing where some of our ranged would get 2 stacks without the spore actually appearing.

yeah he is, kindof annoying to deal with esp if u havent killed him yet

It's been reported on the bug forums already.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It did seem pretty bad this week. Used to be able to avoid them for quite a while, do a quick clear with a rogue and have no issues. This time, tons of mana wasted on healing double stacks, meaning almost nothing was left for phase 3. I was hoping it would get fixed through the weekend, but doesn't look like it.

^^ Unless blizzard takes down raid sever that won't happen (who they won't take it down). Your best bet is that they fix the bug on maintance day.

They do activate relatively quickly but you can move during the cast and it seemed to help mitigate people getting the spore. It did add a few wipes to us this week when we were re-clearing it.

Killed it for the first time this week and noticed this. Figured it was part of the encounter. ._.

Bumping this, no news on the latest patch note :/

Any input of US guild that tried yesterday ?

Thanks in advance,

Crash

Quote Originally Posted by crashley View Post
    Bumping this, no news on the latest patch note :/

Any input of US guild that tried yesterday ?

Thanks in advance,

Crash
    still bugged as of last night

7+ Year Old Account
    Saw some guilds powering through it last night by adding an extra healer.

Was fixed tonight.

We took down Botanist on Tuesday for the 4th time I believe. Actually took it down in the least amount of attempts this week lol. Personally can't say I noticed this and I don't think anyone even brought it up :O Went on to get Star Augur down, 2nd day on him and well under 100 pulls which was awesome.

Had the same problem. Also in phase 3 we have been seeing the orbs not spawn. We had a few pulls where nothing spawned for a full two sets of expected orbs in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by RugMcNasty View Post
    Had the same problem. Also in phase 3 we have been seeing the orbs not spawn. We had a few pulls where nothing spawned for a full two sets of expected orbs in a row.
    This bug has existed for quite some time, not really sure what causes it but we've been randomly having that happen since week 3 of nighthold.