Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Which legendaries is he running?
    P1: 3321223 (Prydaz/Achor)
    P2: 2231211 (Achor/Mo'arg)

Basicly, P1 survival, P2 aoe slow with glaives/survival
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Are there any vods or places to view the instance yet?

P2 looks like a pain in the ass. If you're not fast picking up the target, you're pretty much dead. Probably requires a lot of effort, gotta test it ingame when the tower is up on EU.
    The original seems to appear on the minimap. Maybe not that pain in fact, just a little practice. I wonder what's the meaning of cutting/stun in P1? He casts, do something unless that?

P2: 2231211 (Achor/Mo'arg)
    I think you can run nemesis here. You don't on P1 coz it's 15 sec on Xylem, like in PVP (even if PVP template isn't avaible on the fight). In P2, it works correctly.

Can't wait to finish that building in EU, these glaives are so awesome... (btw, wtf they put 15 18% on other buildings...).
    Last edited by Enentari; 2017-04-03 at 03:26 PM.

Pretty sure FE on P1/P2 is more because of handling the casts than anything. Those phases are not a DPS check by any means, more like a survival test.

I wonder how the hell classes without sustain can handle this boss, lol.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    It's 86% done.. I doubt it.
    About 90%, because people keep thinking it's a good idea to try and build 3 buildings at once..... Sigh

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Demon Hunter in the video has 916 equipped ilvl in case anyone is wondering.

Deleted
    I'm on EU so haven't had a chance to try it yet, but it seems that phase 1 is purely mechanics/survivability, while phase 2 with the void revenant is a straight up dps check. Since it seems you can use talent swap tomes in between the phases (which hopefully isn't something they plan to patch out soon), I'll probably be going standard demonic build with Prydaz+ring for phase 1 and 223331 for phase 2 with Mo'arg+ring... definitely more concerned about phase 1 than 2.

Deleted
    Wondering about Cinidaria for p2 cause adds, what do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    It actually doesn't look that hard. Looks can be deceiving.

Pretty sure FE on P1/P2 is more because of handling the casts than anything. Those phases are not a DPS check by any means, more like a survival test.

I wonder how the hell classes without sustain can handle this boss, lol.
    Tuned different for other specs.

Did p1 with shoulders/helm
    Did p2 with shoulders/bracer

Meta at the start and end of p2

You can use drums

Now I'm hyped!

Gonna try Helm/Cinidaria for P1, P2, Sephuz/Cinidaria for P3

helm isnt really needed if you execute correctly, any survival leg you have is better. 913 equipped btw

In the videos i saw it looked like if the dark void zone in last phase works like defile from lichking or the equivalent from elementium monstrosity in BoT. So kite him fast out of it?

Just got the new Vengeance skin from the Mage Tower about 1 hour ago. Probably the most difficult thing I have ever tried. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I played 1222311 and used Prydaz and Sephuz (they were the best ones I had available).

(I can't link images so try to copy and paste into imgur and remove the spaces.)

i.imgur.com / SOqcP2z.jpg
    Last edited by Zevade; 2017-04-03 at 05:11 PM.

Hmm, I think I might actually use the chest legendary for once. I feel like the leech during blur would be nice for the first phases.

Just realized something.

BElves, we can't switch talents before P3 probably. Fucking NElves can Shadowmeld and drop combat >.<

Just realized something.

BElves, we can't switch talents before P3 probably. Fucking NElves can Shadowmeld and drop combat >.<

You are actually leaving combat between these phases

Quote Originally Posted by Ribesal View Post
    You are actually leaving combat between these phases
    Then we're gucci. Hyped again.

probably won't make it with 903 ilvl tho :P

Deleted
    Actually, you apparently drop combat anyway. The DH who uploaded their kill said so a couple times in the comments. Now we just hope that it's intentional and that Blizzard doesn't patch it before EU gets it.