Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    2,635
    I wouldn't say King's Row event came from nowhere, Omnic rights has been a foundation of the story and on KR you are escorting an EMP to the underground omnic city. If you pay attention to the lore it makes perfect sense.

  2. #22
    Void Lord GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    40,973
    I need that genji skin sooooo bad

  3. #23

  4. #24
    God the majority of those skins are boring, hope there's some actually legendary quality ones

  5. #25
    I think there is a possibility for us to get a McCree & Widowmaker skin, that would be awesome!
    '' Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ''

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    I think there is a possibility for us to get a McCree & Widowmaker skin, that would be awesome!
    Actually, there is, the Mcree skin is ok, but the widow skin is decent, I guess, for being what it is. Genji is the only really GOOD skin. But... looks like pve event? hype?!

  7. #27
    Over 9000! Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tiragarde Sound
    Posts
    9,774
    Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post
    sadly, it got removed ;-;

    however, redditers managed to screenshot some skins.
    widow:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...28/unknown.png
    ninja weeb:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...72/unknown.png
    blackwatch cowboy:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...31/unknown.png

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    I think there is a possibility for us to get a McCree & Widowmaker skin, that would be awesome!
    we got both, check my links.


    edit:got 3.9k currency.

    im dumping all the shit i got into the widow one, its just so god damn good.

    - - - Updated - - -

    may elune bless reddit:

    https://streamable.com/1wfsm
    here's the trailer.
    For the Horde! // For the Alliance!

  8. #28
    Don't know why they bother taking things down the DAY before, its all just for hype and is a good thing. Honestly they should release trailers the week before to build up the hype. oh well, blizzard thinks in mysterious ways.

  9. #29
    Jessicka, Remember, they also said for this Event "Widowmaker Mains" will be happy with they Skin they made for her.

  10. #30
    Looks exciting! I got 3k saved up for that Mercy skin. I cannot wait for the English version tomorrow since I didn't understand anything from the video.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakpower View Post
    Looks exciting! I got 3k saved up for that Mercy skin. I cannot wait for the English version tomorrow since I didn't understand anything from the video.
    Doubt that skin is more than epic, not a lot changed with it compared to a regular mercy skin. The torb skin is different, he looks much younger and has extra doodads. Mercy's is just a recolor with a hat, though I guess if you like it that would just save you like 2200 credits

  12. #32
    High Overlord Backero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rzeszów, Poland
    Posts
    109
    https://overwatch.pl/news/hot-traile...y-potwierdzone
    All skins screenshots + trailer

    There is no skin I fell in love, but really like Mercy, Orisa, McCree and orange Thornbjorn.

    You can also see the sprays with D.Va as a child and Widowmaker's wedding photo where we can see her husband first time ever.
    Last edited by Backero; 2017-04-10 at 07:47 PM.

  13. #33
    Banned TriHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    KFC and Watermelon
    Posts
    3,111
    The new widow skin reminds me of Kerrigan.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Backero View Post
    https://overwatch.pl/news/hot-traile...y-potwierdzone
    All skins screenshots + trailer

    There is no skin I fell in love, but really like Mercy, Orisa, McCree and orange Thornbjorn.
    I'm not entirely sure that's an Orisa skin, seems a bit soon.

  15. #35
    Void Lord GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    40,973
    Reinhardt looks like he is about to say

    THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STAND!!!!!


  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Doubt that skin is more than epic, not a lot changed with it compared to a regular mercy skin. The torb skin is different, he looks much younger and has extra doodads. Mercy's is just a recolor with a hat, though I guess if you like it that would just save you like 2200 credits
    Yes, Mercy's outfit is basically this video and I'm Smithers:

    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

  17. #37
    Oh noes, guess I'll spend my time this month crying about how I won't be able to get any of these awesome skins, especially the Widowmaker, McCree and Genji ones! I am never lucky with loot boxes and I currently got around 300 in-game currency.
    '' Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ''

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Doubt that skin is more than epic, not a lot changed with it compared to a regular mercy skin. The torb skin is different, he looks much younger and has extra doodads. Mercy's is just a recolor with a hat, though I guess if you like it that would just save you like 2200 credits
    The Mercy one looks like a whole new outfit to me. It certainly couldn't be classified as a recolour.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    Oh noes, guess I'll spend my time this month crying about how I won't be able to get any of these awesome skins, especially the Widowmaker, McCree and Genji ones! I am never lucky with loot boxes and I currently got around 300 in-game currency.
    What do you spend it on between events? Or do you just not play between events. Think I have like 4k and I don't play that much, I barely even played the last event (it was close to xmas and I spent like 6k during that so I only had like 200 going into Lunar)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    The Mercy one looks like a whole new outfit to me. It certainly couldn't be classified as a recolour.
    Just doesn't scream legendary, its a recolor with some pliers on the belt and a hat

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Doubt that skin is more than epic, not a lot changed with it compared to a regular mercy skin. The torb skin is different, he looks much younger and has extra doodads. Mercy's is just a recolor with a hat, though I guess if you like it that would just save you like 2200 credits
    It has a hat, a new hairstyle, a different stadd, different clothes

    It's legendary. Epic are only recolors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •