Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

End of the Risen Threat Tips

Mistweaver Monk
    Peachpies shared some helpful tips for defeating the Mistweaver encounter.

Stage 1
    The Mages are the biggest threat, don't use paralyze on them as the NPCs will switch off and you want the mage to die fast. Use legsweep near the start of each wave to delay the mage's stacks. If a mage does get a lot of stacks then make sure you are ready to heal their target. Try and paralyze as many of the Mana Stings as you can and if you can't then make sure it hits Jarod and be ready to heal him until the dot is gone. Use Transcendence and Roll to get away from the fixates. You might also need to use Dampen Harm, Fortifying Brew and Life Cocoon to just tank the fixate if you there is a lot of healing needed at the same time. Use lust drums and all the cooldowns you have left on the last wave of adds, once the mage dies it gets a lot easier.

Stage 2
    After the adds are dead you can take your time to drink up, as the next stage won't start until you run up to the npcs. You can also wait for cooldowns if you want. When you are ready to continue run into the room where the npcs are waiting.

Stage 3
    There will be 6 pulsing eyes around the edge of the room that will slowly move towards you. When they die they will explode for about 2 million damage. The range on their pulse aoe is pretty small so if you stay at max melee range you can hit them without taking damage from it. You can also use Chi Burst and Crackling Jade Lightning if you want to be safe. Heal up quickly after each one dies, as this stage is timed. After the eyes are dead a door to the hallway will open, revealing a Felspite Dominator with 3 bats and Unstable Fel Orbs. The orbs damage and slow you if you are close but if you hit them they go away for a few seconds. Just pull the Dominator and bats out of the hallway and kill the bats first as they get a buff from the dominator. You can use Legsweep and Chi Burst to make it easy. After you kill the Dominator, zap the 2 Fel Orbs with lightning and run past them to unlock the gate to the stairs.

On the stairs there are 4 friendly npcs, and one of them will be running around with a fear debuff that needs to be dispelled. The other 3 npcs have a dot on them and need to be healed to full, as if they die they will turn into an enemy mob and you will have a very hard time beating the timer. Use Life Cocoon on one of them, cast Enveloping Mist on the other 2 and then use Vivify to top them off.

At the top of the stairs is a Risen Arbelest mob. You can paralyze the Mana Sting or use the 3 friendly npcs you healed to soak it for you. Each one can only soak once. You can use a potion of the old war to kill the arbalest faster. After the arbalest is dead you unlock another gate which leads to a stairway full of the fel orbs. Chi burst up the stairway to deactivate all of them and then roll past. After another gate there will be a Dread Corrupter and 3 of the exploding eyes. The Dread Corrupter will summon rotating eye beams that will damage you but he doesn't have much health. After the corrupter is dead carefully finish off the exploding eyes.

Stage 4
    You can drink up and wait for cooldowns again if needed before opening the gate to begin the next stage.

Stage 5
    The boss in the middle will pull 3 friendly npcs towards him. You need to heal them to full before they reach him. If an add reaches him it will return as an enemy in the next stage. Use Enveloping Mist, Vivify, Life Cocoon, and your artifact ability to top them off. You can also line up chi burst so it hits multiple allies. While you are healing up the npcs being pulled to the boss the npcs in your group will be fighting each other and you need to heal them too, but the priority is on the adds being pulled to the boss. Letting 1 add through can be beneficial since it will make there be a longer rp if you need to drink up.

Stage 6
    After a bit of RP, any adds that reached the boss in the previous stage will be summoned and you have to kill them. Deal with them in the same way as the first stage. If you didn't let any adds reach the boss then he will skip this stage and the final boss fight will start right away.

Final Stage
    The boss will jump to you, drop a big ground aoe, and he will put the ignite soul debuff from Nightbane on you. The ground effect from the jump doesn't hurt the NPCs so the only damage they will take is from the ignite soul debuff and his melee attacks. Try standing away from the boss and rolling away when he jumps towards you to minimize damage taken. If you are at low health for the ignite soul debuff and you get stuck in the middle of the ground aoe you can die very easily. The ground effect lasts for awhile so try and position it on the edges so you have room to stand. You can use lust drums again here, even if you still have a debuff the npcs will not. If you die don't release as the npcs can still finish off the boss for you.

Resto Druid

Quote Originally Posted by Ogion View Post
    Did it on 4th attempt as restoration druid 904 yesterday. I recommend to take Tree of Life talent for the P3, because it's a lot easy to heal the souls with it.
    Legos: chest and wrists; changed wrists to boots after saving guys. If I had prydaz, I would use it for sure instead of chest.

Some tips, that may be useful:

P1. For the waves with Mage and Soldier(s): use your typhoon to interrupt both Arcane Blitz and Knife Dance (when mage with 3 stacks starts casting, rogues start blade dancing as well).

P2. The eyes don't only explodes, but they also have small aoe aura, so don't stand near them. Use typhoon to knockback.

P3. For the 3 phase you will need all your abilities, so after saving your guys you can wait as long as you want before going further. I think it's the hardest part of challenge. I equipped legendary boots at that moment, so my tranquil easily topped the last wave of souls.
    You may try to heal all 3 souls each time, but it's not necessary. The first wave I used Tree of Life form; the second - G'Hanir ability; the third without anything (I should probably buy drums of war and use here or on the 1st, but I was too lazy and did it without hero); the fourth wave I used tranquil. So I had 1 enemy mob after each wave except the 4th one. And it was really easy to beat these 3 mobs, just like phase 1.

P4. The last boss is easy. Always stand near the last fel pool. And make sure you always have 50%+ HP when he jumps on you. I tried to be always at this mark, so Ignite Soul can't kill my guys.

Holy Paladin
    Arayaa shared the guide below!

Quote Originally Posted by Arayaa View Post
    I've just managed to complete the challenge as a 900 iLvL Holy paladin. It takes approximately 15 minutes to finish all the stages. The challenge is relatively simple (at least for my class) once you know exactly what is going on. Here is a brief overview.

You'll be completing the challenge as a group of four: A tank, a melee DPS, a ranged DPS and yourself. Despite the numerous interruptable casts, the other members of your group will not interrupt, stun or try to help you in any way. It is up to you to essentially deal with all mechanics yourself.

The The fight consists of 7 stages, but really only 4 main parts. These are:

Part 1: Dealing with Adds
    For the first part, waves of mobs will come at you until you have killed all of the mobs in the room. There are three types:

1. Corrupted Risen Arbalest (Archer)
    2. Corrupted Risen Mage (Mage)
    3. Corrupted Risen Soldier (Rogue)

The Arbalests will jump around the room and fire at random group members dealing moderate damage. They will also cast Mana String at you (5 second cast time) which will deal damage and drain mana from the first enemy target it hits. Make sure there is a party member between you and the mob when the cast finishes.

The Mages will chain cast Arcane Blitz. Each time they successfully cast the spell, they will deal 50% more damage for 5 seconds (stacking). This will quickly be fatal for your group. If you stun these mobs at around 50%, you should avoid having them kill anyone.

The Soldiers have two abilities. They will cast Knife Dance (a group wide AoE for moderate damage) and a fixate. You can kite them during fixate, but it isn't always even needed.

These mobs will come at you in 5 waves. These are:

Wave 1: Archer
    Wave 2: Mage, Archer
    Wave 3: Mage, Warrior
    Wave 4: Mage, 2 x Warrior
    Wave 5: Mage, Archer, Warrior

From wave two onward, you should try to CC either an Archer or Warrior. Your party will focus on the Mage first, and have no problems breaking your crowd control. Deal with the remaining mobs as discussed above. Try to save healing cooldowns for waves 4 and 5, as they are quite intense. Ensure that you stun or interrupt the Mage so that its stacking damage buff falls off.

You do not need to worry about saving cooldowns, you can wait for as long as you want after this stage is done for your cooldowns to come back up (drums included).

Part 2: Saving your Group Members
    After you finish stage 1, the boss will take your followers and you will have 6 minutes to reach the end of a series of rooms before they die. You need to do this part alone. This involves killing mobs and keeping yourself alive.

Room 1: 6 Flickering Eyes will spawn with 600k health each. Every time you kill one, you will be dealt massive damage. Make sure you top yourself off after you kill each add.

Room 2: You will have to kill one Felspite Dominator (6.2m HP) and two Fel Bat Pups. They don't hit too hard. I used DPS cooldowns here.

Room 3: Contains one Panicked Soul and three Damaged Souls. Dispel the Panicked Soul and heal the Damaged Souls to full health. If the Damaged Souls die, they will spawn enemies with a large amount of health that you have to kill (which may make it difficult to beat the timer). After you do this, there is one Corrupted Risen Arbalest at the top of the stairs you must kill (the same type as at the beginning of the instance). Try to CC him when he casts Mana String on you as you will not have anyone to soak it for you.

Room 4: Take your time moving through this room trying to avoid the Unstable Fel Orbs. If one starts channeling on you, kill it and heal yourself before moving again.

Room 5: Contains one Dread Corruptor and three Flickering Eyes. Kill the Dread Corruptor fast then kill the Flickering Eyes one at a time when you are full health (they will explode as they did earlier).

When you kill the mobs in the last room, you will get a break to drink and wait for your cooldowns to come back up.

Part 3: Healing the Souls
    You now have your allies back, but they will start fighting each other after some RP. You can't let them die for this whole phase and they will require constant attention. In addition to this, the boss will spawn waves of three spirits (one Damaged Archer, Damaged Mage and Damaged Soldier) every 20 or so seconds or so which will move towards him. If they reach him, they will be absorbed. To stop him absorbing spirits, heal them to full health before they reach him. The phase ends when you fully heal 8 spirits.

When you heal the 8th spirit, the boss will give you a short break to drink and then make you fight every spirit you did not heal. For example, if two Damaged Mages were not healed to full and were absorbed by the boss, he will spawn two Corrupted Risen Mages (the same as in Stage 1). For this reason, you should prioritise the adds you heal in each wave. I would recommend healing the Damaged Mage first, then the Damaged Archer, then finally the Damaged Soldier.

This phase is very healing intensive and likely the hardest part of the challenge. As you don't want to have the boss absorb the adds, you want to manage your cooldowns to maximise how many you can heal in each wave. I used drums right when the first set came out along with a small cooldown and prolonged power potion to heal all of the adds in the first wave. I then used all my remaining cooldowns on the second wave to heal all three again. On the third wave, I was only able to fully heal one spirit. On the fourth wave I healed the final spirit, resulting in the boss spawning two adds (one Archer and one Soldier) at me.

After you finish this part, you will have a small break to drink before you fight the boss (but you do not get an opportunity to wait for cooldowns).

Part 4: Killing the Boss
    Lord Erdris Thorn himself is very simple. He has two abilities. For his first ability, he will jump on you and place a large fel pool on the ground. For his second ability, he will place Ignite Soul (where you deal damage to your party equal to your health when it expires). Move into the pool and get to about 20% each time this is cast.

Make sure you make good use of the space in your room and you will have no issues. The healing requirement in this phase is a joke and is by far the easiest part of the challenge.

Holy Priest
    You can find a guide here and another here.

Resto Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by XszWOW View Post
    Had many attempts in p1. It's very punishing for resto shamans because we don't have the best toolkit for breaking spells that can't be interrupted. When you've passed part 1 it should be smooth sailing from there.

P1 Talents:

1/2/1/1/3/3/1

You could probably run a High tides build but I'm a lot more comfortable with this build in dungeons. Graceful spirit helps with the kiting and you really need stun totem for the mages when they get a few stacks (You can also purge the stacks, but I didn't feel like wasting gcds on offensive dispels).

P1 Gear.

Sephuz - Great here, you can get it off each wave and with this build you can get off a lot of buffed Healing waves or healing surges.

Prydaz - Also great here, will shield you from the fixates and the occasional arcane blast.

Prydaz could be substituted with Roots or Velens, anything that is good in regular mythic+ is also good here.

4 set is crucial here, if you do not have 4 set I would try to run a high tides build instead.

P1 Approach

Save all stuns for mages, I usually interrupt a mage 2 times before stunning it. By then it will be on around 45% hp. Make sure you never get hit by the manadrain arrow, direct it to one of the melee npcs in your group.

When you stun the mages, make sure you hit the fixate npcs aswell, and when the stun is about to expire run away from them and put down a slow totem (if they have started to fixate you again)

I spread cds out to the 2 last waves, the last one is most dangerous so I tried to save HTT/SLT/Hero(Sense of urgency) to that wave, the second to last wave I used Ascendance.

After defeating the enemy force you will have room to change talents/gear and drink to your hearts content.

P2

Before the maze i changed to Prydaz/Kj trinket. The trinket probably shaves of a minute and it felt great to use here. You can also consider equipping another DPS trinket and a hidden satyr neck here, because the healing requirement is really low. I changed no talents.

When entering the round room that usually 2 lancers guard in m+ your shitty ragtag party (Seriously who thought it was a good idea to bring Granny along) will get captured by a Lich-like being wearing a pajamas. You have 5 minutes to go trough an easy enough maze and rescue them (By this point you’re probably not that fond of them but if you want shinies you need to save them).

Stagger your eye kills so you never risk dying, especially if you already died once(Reincarnation). You can purge the eye’s pulsing effect but we have ranged spells and need not worry.

When you’re done with the first set off eyes pop SWG and chain lightning the unstable orbs when entering the room. Kill off the bats quick with KJ trinket and chain lightning, if the bats don’t die quickly they will start to hurt. Just fisnish the dominator off with our mundane ST rotation.

Entering the next room, cleanse the Panicked soul. I’m note sure what the circle on that npc does, but I assume it fears you. After the dispel you heal up the Damaged souls, don’t do what I did and switch before one is topped off because they take damage until fully healed.

Engage the archer and hide behind the healed souls when she launches her mana drain arrow. This is a slight soft enrage, so as I mentioned before you might want to run a satyr neck and another dps trinket like Oakheart's Gnarled Root, you can also use stun totem on the first to save time..

Open the next gate and pop SWG and chain lightning your way up. Open the next gate and engage the Dread corruptor who captured your sucky 3man party. KJ trinket should be up here again, use it when entering so it does not splash on all the eyes.

Changed talents before P3 because I was not sure if vigor would buff the damaged npcs, I used the shield totem instead. I also changed to Belt+Velens, Velens help to heal your party while your managing the damaged npcs.

You need to heal 8 damaged npcs while healing your shitty party, the damaged npcs came in waves of 3. So use everything on the first 2 waves and try to get 2 fully healed on the 3rd wave.

Wave 1: Hero + Ascendance

Wave 2: Velens + HTT

Wave 3: Try to top off 2, but if you can’t make sure that atleast one gets fully healed (I was 100k health off on the npcs this wave, you can consider using only Hero on Wave 1 and save Ascendance to the 3rd wave).

If you get a 4th wave you should be atleast 7/8, Quickly heal one of the adds so you get 8/8 and the boss transitions. If more then 2 Gets turned you will have a tougher time before the final phase, which is fairly easy.
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-04-13 at 08:07 PM.

Oh boy I can't wait to not do this until I overgear it like crazy. I genuinely hope it's nerfed. The damage is just too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I can officially say I am too shit to do this.

So i won't try until I overgear it. And looking at the people doing it I think my 892 ilvl is too low.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, these challenges are tuned to be challenging in TOS gear. Right now, it's just for early adopters that are the best of the best.

Copying a guide I wrote on wowhead:

I've just managed to complete the challenge as a 900 iLvL Holy paladin. It takes approximately 15 minutes to finish all the stages. The challenge is relatively simple (at least for my class) once you know exactly what is going on. Here is a brief overview.

You'll be completing the challenge as a group of four: A tank, a melee DPS, a ranged DPS and yourself. Despite the numerous interruptable casts, the other members of your group will not interrupt, stun or try to help you in any way. It is up to you to essentially deal with all mechanics yourself.

The The fight consists of 7 stages, but really only 4 main parts. These are:

Part 1: Dealing with Adds
    For the first part, waves of mobs will come at you until you have killed all of the mobs in the room. There are three types:

1. Corrupted Risen Arbalest (Archer)
    2. Corrupted Risen Mage (Mage)
    3. Corrupted Risen Soldier (Rogue)

The Arbalests will jump around the room and fire at random group members dealing moderate damage. They will also cast Mana String at you (5 second cast time) which will deal damage and drain mana from the first enemy target it hits. Make sure there is a party member between you and the mob when the cast finishes.

The Mages will chain cast Arcane Blitz. Each time they successfully cast the spell, they will deal 50% more damage for 5 seconds (stacking). This will quickly be fatal for your group. If you stun these mobs at around 50%, you should avoid having them kill anyone.

The Soldiers have two abilities. They will cast Knife Dance (a group wide AoE for moderate damage) and a fixate. You can kite them during fixate, but it isn't always even needed.

These mobs will come at you in 5 waves. These are:

Wave 1: Archer
    Wave 2: Mage, Archer
    Wave 3: Mage, Warrior
    Wave 4: Mage, 2 x Warrior
    Wave 5: Mage, Archer, Warrior

From wave two onward, you should try to CC either an Archer or Warrior. Your party will focus on the Mage first, and have no problems breaking your crowd control. Deal with the remaining mobs as discussed above. Try to save healing cooldowns for waves 4 and 5, as they are quite intense. Ensure that you stun or interrupt the Mage so that its stacking damage buff falls off.

You do not need to worry about saving cooldowns, you can wait for as long as you want after this stage is done for your cooldowns to come back up (drums included).

Part 2: Saving your Group Members
    After you finish stage 1, the boss will take your followers and you will have 6 minutes to reach the end of a series of rooms before they die. You need to do this part alone. This involves killing mobs and keeping yourself alive.

Room 1: 6 Flickering Eyes will spawn with 600k health each. Every time you kill one, you will be dealt massive damage. Make sure you top yourself off after you kill each add.

Room 2: You will have to kill one Felspite Dominator (6.2m HP) and two Fel Bat Pups. They don't hit too hard. I used DPS cooldowns here.

Room 3: Contains one Panicked Soul and three Damaged Souls. Dispel the Panicked Soul and heal the Damaged Souls to full health. If the Damaged Souls die, they will spawn enemies with a large amount of health that you have to kill (which may make it difficult to beat the timer). After you do this, there is one Corrupted Risen Arbalest at the top of the stairs you must kill (the same type as at the beginning of the instance). Try to CC him when he casts Mana String on you as you will not have anyone to soak it for you.

Room 4: Take your time moving through this room trying to avoid the Unstable Fel Orbs. If one starts channeling on you, kill it and heal yourself before moving again.

Room 5: Contains one Dread Corruptor and three Flickering Eyes. Kill the Dread Corruptor fast then kill the Flickering Eyes one at a time when you are full health (they will explode as they did earlier).

When you kill the mobs in the last room, you will get a break to drink and wait for your cooldowns to come back up.

Part 3: Healing the Souls
    You now have your allies back, but they will start fighting each other after some RP. You can't let them die for this whole phase and they will require constant attention. In addition to this, the boss will spawn waves of three spirits (one Damaged Archer, Damaged Mage and Damaged Soldier) every 20 or so seconds or so which will move towards him. If they reach him, they will be absorbed. To stop him absorbing spirits, heal them to full health before they reach him. The phase ends when you fully heal 8 spirits.

When you heal the 8th spirit, the boss will give you a short break to drink and then make you fight every spirit you did not heal. For example, if two Damaged Mages were not healed to full and were absorbed by the boss, he will spawn two Corrupted Risen Mages (the same as in Stage 1). For this reason, you should prioritise the adds you heal in each wave. I would recommend healing the Damaged Mage first, then the Damaged Archer, then finally the Damaged Soldier.

This phase is very healing intensive and likely the hardest part of the challenge. As you don't want to have the boss absorb the adds, you want to manage your cooldowns to maximise how many you can heal in each wave. I used drums right when the first set came out along with a small cooldown and prolonged power potion to heal all of the adds in the first wave. I then used all my remaining cooldowns on the second wave to heal all three again. On the third wave, I was only able to fully heal one spirit. On the fourth wave I healed the final spirit, resulting in the boss spawning two adds (one Archer and one Soldier) at me.

After you finish this part, you will have a small break to drink before you fight the boss (but you do not get an opportunity to wait for cooldowns).

Part 4: Killing the Boss
    Lord Erdris Thorn himself is very simple. He has two abilities. For his first ability, he will jump on you and place a large fel pool on the ground. For his second ability, he will place Ignite Soul (where you deal damage to your party equal to your health when it expires). Move into the pool and get to about 20% each time this is cast.

Make sure you make good use of the space in your room and you will have no issues. The healing requirement in this phase is a joke and is by far the easiest part of the challenge.
    Last edited by Arayaa; 2017-04-03 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    Oh boy I can't wait to not do this until I overgear it like crazy. I genuinely hope it's nerfed. The damage is just too much.
    AMEN to that! Big fat NOPE!!!! until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Well, these challenges are tuned to be challenging in TOS gear. Right now, it's just for early adopters that are the best of the best.
    Or they just have waaaaaaaay too much time on their hands. My guild can't even kill Mythic Chromatic so we're just waiting until ToS before bothering with any real raiding anymore.

Does anyone have a guide for this as a Resto Shaman or know where to find one?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    yeah its really hard for "us". tryed it 5times today ~ last wave in stage 1 :/

Edit:
    You can use ankh and catch the Sting (no dmg to npc)
    Last edited by Elmurda; 2017-04-04 at 03:49 AM.

7+ Year Old Account

Holy Priest POV (not me).

And guide is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...s7ctFPhFE/edit

Again, not mine. Just figured I'd leave this here for holy priests looking for assist.

I managed to get it as Holy Priest. Here's a quick and dirty write up;

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753806298#1
    Lionseraphex the Proven Healer
    <Spoodermen>
    Frostmourne
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Lionseraphex/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionheartex View Post
    I managed to get it as Holy Priest. Here's a quick and dirty write up;

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753806298#1
    That sounds stressful af....

I like it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    I dont want keep information spread out, so I will also include the link to Druid forums: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hallenge-Guide

Hi druid friends, I have uploaded a video guide about possible ways of completing Restoration Druid Challenge Quest: End of the Risen Threat

It is broken into 2 parts:

Stage 1 (I felt it was probably the hardest along with start of stage 6)

Stage 2-6 (I did not have complete "final boss" footage as I forgot to record the successful try but I have enough content to provide information for everything else!)

Some useful tips for people who are too lazy to watch the videos

In Stage1: If you are night elf - shadowmeld works and you can drink if you are very low on mana. Just need to find time where you wont be targeted.

Dont forget to bring drums and use them for either stage 1 or start of stage 6.

ursol's vortex is amazing in stage 1, it brakes hunters arrow spell if used before jump.

In Stage 6: Tranquillity almost heals the 3 NPC to full HP!

Some of the best legendaries (very open to discussion):

Trinket > Neck > Waist >= Wrist

Anyone know what setting I have to turn up to see the green flame patches on the ground while fighting Erdris?

I've gotten him to half HP twice now but not being able to see where the puddles are is killing me.

7+ Year Old Account
    i cant get past phase 1 last 2 waves, the 2 warriors keep fucking me over.

and granny can be as badass as ever, but she will still be the most useless piece of shit i've ever had in a group.

- - - Updated - - -

srsly tho, granny gets 1 shot by everything.

not even guardian spirit helps here.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    I did it as a resto shaman.

First stage:
    First wave: Don't get hit by Mana shot
    Second Wave: Don't get hit by mana shot, Interupt the mage before he can cast his 2nd blast, let another cast through and place your stun totem, add dmg and kill the mage.
    3rd Wave: Handle the mage as 2nd wave and time the stun on the knife dance. Earthbind totem when u get focused and use ur Gust of wind to Kite
    4th Wave: Mage the same as 2nd wave, Make sure u time ur first stun totem as they are casting knife dance, Mage should die as 2nd knife dance comes and pop ur Healing Tide. First round of Focus pop ur Astral protection after kite then once stun totem is back up put it down on the knife dance again.
    5th wave. Pop Bloodlust Handle the mage the same way once its dead use ur Ascendence spam heal keep every1 alive and use link to keep jarod alive.

Before the end of each wave position urself close to the next wave so they stay grouped and ur stun totem will be able 2 hit all the mobs.
    If the Mage is able 2 cast more than 2 blasts u can consider purging 1/2 off if u have cd on shear/ stun totem. Don't be afraid to use ur mana.

Everything till Stage 5 should be fairly easy to handle.

Stage 5 PoP Lust the moment ur able to heal the Mobs u need to safe. Spam the healing surges and you should be able to easily heal the first 6 mobs without any reaching the boss. on the 3rd wave let 1 go through and safe the other 2 u can use ascendence here aswell

Drink the moment you can get full mana and kill the 1 mob that is left.

Boss:
    Boss is fairly easy. just be safe with the explosion so you won't die since the other dmg going around isn't to significant. And place your flame patches smart.

Once u get past p1 it gets alot easier and with a little practice on the boss you should be able to make the challenge

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Anyone know what setting I have to turn up to see the green flame patches on the ground while fighting Erdris?

I've gotten him to half HP twice now but not being able to see where the puddles are is killing me.
    I assume you found it by now but for anyone wondering you have to turn up your lighting setting to see the fire, also true for the aura around the inquisitor on the tank challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliss View Post
    I assume you found it by now but for anyone wondering you have to turn up your lighting setting to see the fire, also true for the aura around the inquisitor on the tank challenge.
    Ty, yeah I just turned everything up and went from there. Thanks for the reply mate.

I did it after a few too many tries,

Mage adds interrupt 2nd cast and use cap totem when blade dance is casted, Use bloodlust on the last pack in stage 1 (with one of each mob), The damage stages are really easy but if you have equip a dps trinket like shock baton and a dps neck enchant if you need help.

As soon as you free your allies wait 5 min on bloodlust debuff. First set of 3 souls use HTT and heal them all up. 2nd set of 3 use Bloodlust and get another 3. The last 2 should be easy with bloodlust. Just make sure your allies don't kill eachother with lust.

Last stage is pretty easy, you even have ankh if you mess up once. But make sure you have your graphics turned up. I had low settings and I could not see the fire on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Glambam View Post
    I did it as a resto shaman.

First stage:
    First wave: Don't get hit by Mana shot
    Second Wave: Don't get hit by mana shot, Interupt the mage before he can cast his 2nd blast, let another cast through and place your stun totem, add dmg and kill the mage.
    3rd Wave: Handle the mage as 2nd wave and time the stun on the knife dance. Earthbind totem when u get focused and use ur Gust of wind to Kite
    4th Wave: Mage the same as 2nd wave, Make sure u time ur first stun totem as they are casting knife dance, Mage should die as 2nd knife dance comes and pop ur Healing Tide. First round of Focus pop ur Astral protection after kite then once stun totem is back up put it down on the knife dance again.
    5th wave. Pop Bloodlust Handle the mage the same way once its dead use ur Ascendence spam heal keep every1 alive and use link to keep jarod alive.

Before the end of each wave position urself close to the next wave so they stay grouped and ur stun totem will be able 2 hit all the mobs.
    If the Mage is able 2 cast more than 2 blasts u can consider purging 1/2 off if u have cd on shear/ stun totem. Don't be afraid to use ur mana.

Everything till Stage 5 should be fairly easy to handle.

Stage 5 PoP Lust the moment ur able to heal the Mobs u need to safe. Spam the healing surges and you should be able to easily heal the first 6 mobs without any reaching the boss. on the 3rd wave let 1 go through and safe the other 2 u can use ascendence here aswell

Drink the moment you can get full mana and kill the 1 mob that is left.

Boss:
    Boss is fairly easy. just be safe with the explosion so you won't die since the other dmg going around isn't to significant. And place your flame patches smart.

Once u get past p1 it gets alot easier and with a little practice on the boss you should be able to make the challenge
    What legendarys and spec?? Thanks