10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

[Megathread] Bayonetta 3(?)

http://www.sega.com/14111219

Holy shit, this one is unexpected.

10+ Year Old Account
    woooootttt! Bayonetta Switch!

Likely PC port news given it was released alongside that free little Bayonetta PC game this weekend.

Uhh I'm pretty sure this is a steam release of Bayonetta 1 and not 3.

2 will never be ported anywhere but Nintendo consoles unless they sell the rights to Sega, they fully own the game it wasn't an exclusive deal.

I'd love a 3, but for some reason I doubt it'll happen. 2 barely happened, and it had to be on the Wii-U.

Unless nintendo thought it's good enough to make it a Switch game, in which, I am happy I bought the system :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    I'd love a 3, but for some reason I doubt it'll happen. 2 barely happened, and it had to be on the Wii-U.

Unless nintendo thought it's good enough to make it a Switch game, in which, I am happy I bought the system :P
    It barely happened because it was on the Wii-U. from what I read when it came out, Nintendo was the only backer for the game.

Right, that's sort of what I was attempting to say, that Nintendo was the only taker I guess, as a publisher. Which is sad, because Bayonetta 1 was easily one of the best of this genre, in a long long time.

I'm not going to get my hopes up but I'm going to get my hopes up.

pls sega

Deleted
    I would be glad if Sega got the rights for bayonetta 2 and 3. I stopped being a fan since they sold rare to microsoft. Also, how incompetent do you have to be to not relaunch Bayonetta 2 as a launch title for the Switch ?

https://www.platinumgames.com/games/bayonetta-3
    Bayonetta, the enchanting witch who’s dressed to kill with her hand-and-foot guns, dominates angel and demon alike with action that is, to put it simply, beautiful. The latest trailer for Bayonetta 3, the newest entry in the series, was revealed during the Nintendo Direct on September 24.

Mysterious life forms appearing to be neither angel nor demon attack amid the ravaged streets of the Shibuya area of Tokyo, where Bayonetta then makes a graceful appearance. Why is she in Tokyo? And how far-reaching is the invasion of this new enemy?

See new gameplay elements like Demon Masquerade, where Bayonetta fuses with an Infernal Demon to wield even more formidable magic power, and Demon Slave, which lets Bayonetta control Infernal Demons at will to obliterate enemies.

The eyes of the world are on the mysterious Bayonetta 3, coming in 2022.
    Judging from this trailer and the last, I feel like there's a "Spiderverse" type of story going with multiple Cereza's. The 2017 trailer showed a Cereza getting killed that's similar to Bayo 1's design but still different, who I believe is a random Bayo. In the new trailer I think who we're seeing/playing is the kid Cereza from 1 who grew up, she looks younger than previous versions and she keeps the same hairstyle.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing