Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Anything with accented character or anything named after a lore character or real person. I'm pretty passive when it comes to ganking/world PVP but if I see a name full of accents and umlauts, I'm going in.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Anything with accented character...if I see a name full of accents and umlauts, I'm going in.
    Then you'd be REAL busy 'going in' after those players, especially in the lower brackets since it's very common that twinks have at least one accent or umlaut letter.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-05-12 at 07:30 PM.

try "can'tbekilled". That's sure to ruffle some feathers.

I don't generally notice names in most of my PvP encounters. I guess certain players I know by name/alt names that I'm not particularly fond of get focused in randoms, but I almost never look at names outside of higher rated 3s anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really look/care about names, what determines if they get killed or not by me are:

1: Class/Spec (If they're an EZ class for me to beat, then imma finna get in on dat shit for my ez 1 point of honor)
    2: Their Ilvl (Low ilvl with like 2m HP, then imma finna get in on dat shit for my ez 1 point of honor)
    3: Level (Low level with low HP, then imma finna get in on dat shit for my ez 1 point of honor)
    4: Their HP (Low HP from killing mobs or w/e, then imma finna get in on dat shit for my ez 1 point of honor)
    5: Whether or not others of my faction are attacking them (If they are, then imma finna get in on dat shit for my ez 1 point of honor)
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I ganked some poor guy named ikillhorde or something like that until he logged. So any name that pretty much shows the character was made to pvp ill attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

anything ending with -Nemesis and -Goldrinn

: )

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Anything with accented character or anything named after a lore character or real person. I'm pretty passive when it comes to ganking/world PVP but if I see a name full of accents and umlauts, I'm going in.

I use an å in my name, is it really that triggering? XD if my name was "jhgpiauerhu" would you respect me more?