6/10 M Affliction Lock LF Guild

Hi everyone,

I am affliction lock looking for a new mythic guild. My old guild changed there raid times and I am no longer able to raid with them. My current gear score is 901 and my warcraftlogs are very solid. Would love to be apart of a competitive guilds raiding roster!

Hi Rifythespook!

I raid in <Regen> on US-Magtheridon and we're currently looking for another Warlock. We are a 7/10 M, two night a week guild. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7pm - 11pm. If you have any questions, I encourage you to contact one of our officers:

Lemistio (Lemistio#1110)
    Seraphia (Seraphim#1985)
    Aelianna (Aelianna#1758)

Also, feel free to submit an application at any time:

http://tinyurl.com/j4hf2lt

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Rify,

We are 6/10M as well, we raid t/w/th 6-9pst.

If that fits your availability, my btag is Wsedecus#1924 to speak more in depth.

We are very interested in adding a warlock to our roster! Our progression is currently 7/10M. You can find some additonal details about our guild, along with my BattleTag, below. Thanks!

Youtube Channel: twilightcircusguild

Horde guild on the Garona server.

Raiding Schedule:
    Tue 9pm-12am (CST)
    Thu 9pm-12am (CST)
    Sun 9pm-12am (CST)

Please contact me directly via battletag at Humphries#1132, so that we may talk, ask questions, and find out if the Circus is the right place for you.

Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic raiding!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : mat#11420, muffin#11683 or Kukicha#1872

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 4/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150

Check out our spam and add my bnet (Cindy#1821) to talk - looking for a lock for our core, also 6/10M. Raid nights are Thurs and Sun from 7:30-10:30 PM CST.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post45257719

Stoic is one of Bonechewer's oldest guilds; active since vanilla. We are on the Alliance side on the US-Reckoning battlegroup. Stoic is a group of friends who enjoy playing video games with each other, defeating challenging encounters, and pvping. We are an inclusive guild, whose members include many genders, nationalities, sexual orientations, races, and ethnicities. We value loyalty, respect, and being awesome.

Stoic has two raid teams:

Wipes at 1% (7/10 Mythic) - This raid team's goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a fairly high level of dedication and attendance from our members, but are accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players to avoid burning out, to enjoy the challenge of mythic progression, and to build lasting friendships within the guild.

We keep our roster lean, so that we don't have to bench many players. While we consider ourselves hardcore, we don't do split runs, nor do we require players to switch to the "best" class at the time. We do however expect players to excel at their class, to understand how to optimize their talents for different encounters, and to learn how play multiple same-role specs of their class.

We are currently looking to add a few members to our roster. Exceptional players of any spec and class are encouraged to apply. Our highest in-demand openings include:
    • Ranged dps (especially moonkin, hunter, warlock)

We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time).

Death Viper Assassins (3/10 Mythic) - This raid team is a great fit for skilled players that don't have as much time for raiding or as much raid experience. It has more flexible attendance expectations, and the overall raid atmosphere is a bit more relaxed than that of cutting edge raiding. However, we do expect players to maintain a solid knowledge of their class, come prepared with with appropriate consumables, and be on time to maximize our 9 hour schedule. That being said, the team’s culture is the most critical aspect of raiding to us: a positive attitude, good listening skills, and drive to progress through content are all important for this team’s members.

This team raids Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time), and is currently recruiting:
    • Ranged dps (especially shadow priest, warlock)
    • Resto druid or MW monk
    • WW Monk

www.stoic-bonechewer.com/recruitment

You can contact me with questions at darkinertia#1386

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 8/10M and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server
    Progression: 8/10M
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

Left Shark 9/10M Reform on US-Azgalor is currently looking for a Warlock to round out our Mythic roster.

Schedule:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

If you're interested, add our Contacts' Btags:
    Flux#1460
    Golrath#1899

About Us:
    Left Shark recently reformed in Legion after our previous guild broke down from the Legion burnout. Our roster is comprised of members who have a long history of great progression background in the top 50, and we seek to continue that on a light, 3 day schedule. We seek to keep the friendships we've developed over the years and invite newcomers to join our community for future content. Our goal is to get content down while they're relevant, while also building friendships that lasts a lifetime.

10+ Year Old Account
    [A] Midnight Sanctuary 10/10M (7+ yrs)
    Mon-Thurs 12AM-3AM
    Kuhz#1979
    midnightsanctuary.enjin.com

Hey, I'll just leave a link to our recruitment post for you to look at, as we have a lot to offer as a guild. We'd be looking to add you to the Mythic team obviously. Add me at Halosis#1645 if you are interested.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...am-Recruitment

<Dark Society> [H] is currently recruiting skilled and active DPS for mythic NH progression.

We are on Frostmane-US, and are currently 4/10M. We raid Mon/Thu 8-11 CST, and Sat 8-12 CST.

We are a semi-hardcore guild, meaning we expect a high level of attendance but not perfect attendance, but we also expect our raiders to know the fights and come to raids prepared. We are fairly laid back, and are a very tightly knit guild that does optional fun runs on Sundays. If you are interested feel free to add my btag, Spookyghost #1176

Hello,

Saw you were in the market for a raiding team that seems to meet what we're looking for. Won't bore you with a long post so here is some info if you're interested, contact me and we can chat about how you can fit into our team.

Basic Info
    Faction: Alliance
    Server: Lightbringer PVE
    Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday
    Raid Times: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. PST

Current Progression
    6/10M Nighthold
    7/7M The Emerald Nightmare
    2/3M Trial of Valor

Contact Info
    BNET: Rhadamanthos#1622
    Discord: Rhadamanthos#7984

Guild: <Far Beyond Insanity>
    Server: US-Stormrage
    Age Requirement: Mature adults (23+) (few exceptions have been made for the right person)
    History: Founding GM and Guild have been around for over 8 years now.
    Schedule: We have a 2 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed 7:00-11:00pm EST.
    Progression:
    Hellfire Citadel
    13/13 Mythic (before Pre-Patch)

Tier 19
    7/7 Mythic EN
    3/3 Mythic ToV
    8/10 Mythic NH

Our Philosophy is to Raid Smart, Not Hard. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We are looking for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and who always look to improve oneself. We are NOT a casual raiding guild but one that raids seriously in only 2 nights. We believe in a good balance of life’s responsibilities and WoW is the goal to have both without burn out. We do run an aggressive and competitive raid environment but at the same time friendly and respectful.

If interested tag me Krazy#1922
    Apply at www.fbiguild.enjin.com

Executive Decision (3/10 M) We’re an active mature (+18) guild currently looking for a Resto Sham, Mistweaver Monk w/OS DPS and DPS for our raid team. Raid times are Tu/Th 8pm to 12pm EST. Add me thadorix#1766 for more info or visit executives.guildlaunch.com

Hi!! We would love to have a second aff lock in our group. We raid mon, tues, thurs from 9pm to 1230 eastern time. please contact me at Trishan#1612

<Narcosis> 7/10 M [Illidan-Horde]

Requirements: 900+ item level, 42 traits, and WCL

Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday 7-10 (central). We also run heroics on Friday, and push nights on Monday (Not required)

Goal: Our realm rank is currently 45 on Illidan (#1 Horde guild) Given our circumstances and late start, we aren't very happy with this number, our goal is to push in the 20's for ToS. It means are looking to be competitive and to grind hard when the new content comes out. If this interests you, please come in contact with us. If you aren't sure about joining, hop on our Discord, let's do some Mythic+ together and see how things turn out.

Today is reset, so it's the perfect time to apply and get a few extra boss kills in

Reach us on battlenet @ MikeIceBorg#1550 and dilemma#11889

7+ Year Old Account
    [teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
    Our times:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    Optional Wednesday Raid: Currently doing H NH for guild gear.

Current Progress: 8/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M.

Here's our recruitment post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
    http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
    Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
    Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
    Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986

Guild: <Narcosis> 7/10 Mythic [Illidan-Horde]

Requirements: 900+ item level, 42 traits, and WCL

Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday 7-10 (central). We also run heroics on Friday, and push nights on Monday (Not required)

Goal: Our realm rank is currently 45 on Illidan (#1 Horde server) Given our circumstances and late start, we aren't very happy with this number, our goal is to push in the 20's for ToS. It means we are looking to be competitive and to grind hard when the new content comes out. If this interests you, please come in contact with us. If you aren't sure about joining, hop on our Discord, let's do some Mythic+ together and see how things turn out.

Reach us on battlenet @ MikeIceBorg#1550 and dilemma#11889