Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Artwork-like Maarad !!

Saurfang, Tirion, KT, Maraad

And even though I dont play him: ETC Superfan Murky and Pepe Cosplay Murky
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Definetly we need Murgulis! That demon hunter murlock what appears in Stormheim durning legion assault!

- Grom, accompanied with a Garrosh skin with its own voice acting.
    - Kargath. He'd be a badass assassin.

Khadgar could be a skin for Medihv.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Khadgar could be a skin for Medihv.
    No way. Khadgar needs to be his own character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    What Mages need to do, is die. We already have enough. Damn, I hate Mages.

Also what is with all the people wanting joke characters? It just wastes potential playstyles on crappy characters instead of heroes or villains from other franchises. At first glance they might seem cool, but the repeated joke get's old fast.

Yes, I am not fun at the parties.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    What Mages need to do, is die. We already have enough. Damn, I hate Mages.

Also what is with all the people wanting joke characters? It just wastes potential playstyles on crappy characters instead of heroes or villains from other franchises. At first glance they might seem cool, but the repeated joke get's old fast.

Yes, I am not fun at the parties.
    WTF! We need SO MANY MORE mages. We don't even have an arcane one. We should have a mage year in hots that will only release Mages everywhere. I would be fine if it included Warlocks too. Gul'dan without Chaos Bolt? WTF. Where's my affliction warlock?

10+ Year Old Account
    We need more mages, i got tired of too many assasins alike Tracer or meele assasins. From casters we got only Kael'Thas, Li-Ming, Jaina and Gul'Dan. None priest yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Can't agree more. A Khadgar skin for Medivh is a freaking blasphemy.

Always wanted Azshara but pretty sure they have Lady Vashj in the game files already. Lei Shen never crossed my mind but that would be amazing.
    Last edited by Kaharo; 2017-04-13 at 09:22 AM.

My must have list:

- Kel'Thuzad (with all of his WC3 abilties, it would fit quite well for this game)
    - Cairne Bloodhoof
    - Maiev Shadowsong
    - Lady Vashj
    - Tichondrius (or any other dreadlord)
    - Archimonde or Kil'Jaeden
    - Archmage Antonidas (or Khadgar, both good mages)
    - Grom Hellscream (with Garrosh as a new skin)
    - Deathwing (flying heroes would be hard to balance, so maybe turning into a dragon would be a 30 second thing from his ultimate)
    - Darion Mograine
    - High Inquisitor Whitemane
    - Cenarius
    - C'Thun, Yogg Saron or any other Old God (because why not?)

Mekkatorque - In his big ol' Mech suit
    Archdruid Fandral - And his big piles of soil

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    WTF! We need SO MANY MORE mages. We don't even have an arcane one.
    Medivh and Li-Ming cast what? A purple and blue jelly?

By a Mage I don't mean a cooldown based Hero, I mean that crappy, annoying and boring WoW class. If you want a cooldown based Hero, then bring on Warlocks, Shadow Priests, Lich and most importantly Mephisto with his electricity of hatred. So you are at least cool while being pussy in backline.

The only thing Mages ever were good at, is giving me food and portals. Even then they had enough balls to ask for money. While when I told them to pay me for Healthstones and Summons I was told to fuck off. Fuck mages.

I never knew I wanted this kind of mage.

By a Mage I don't mean a cooldown based Hero, I mean that crappy, annoying and boring WoW class. If you want a cooldown based Hero, then bring on Warlocks, Shadow Priests, Lich and most importantly Mephisto with his electricity of hatred. So you are at least cool while being pussy in backline.

The only thing Mages ever were good at, is giving me food and portals. Even then they had enough balls to ask for money. While when I told them to pay me for Healthstones and Summons I was told to fuck off. Fuck mages.
    Since you mean
    that boring WoW class
    , neither Medivh nor Li-Ming fit into this category, and neither plays like a mage anyway. Medivh is his own thing, and Li-Ming is clearly the Diablo Wizard playstyle.

Your hate towards Mages matters not. We need an arcane blasting Khadgar, an arcane weaving Aegwynn, all of the council of 6 and so, so much more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Since you mean , neither Medivh nor Li-Ming fit into this category, and neither plays like a mage anyway. Medivh is his own thing, and Li-Ming is clearly the Diablo Wizard playstyle.

Your hate towards Mages matters not. We need an arcane blasting Khadgar, an arcane weaving Aegwynn, all of the council of 6 and so, so much more.
    If it is a annoying bookworm with a top hat and magic wand, it is boring. The archetype is just overdone and always the same.

Druids, Shamans, Warlocks, Priests, Necromancers and some other twisted madmen are way more interesting. Fuck mages!

If it is a annoying bookworm with a top hat and magic wand, it is boring. The archetype is just overdone and always the same.
    You realize that applies pretty much equally to all archetypes, right?

Also, annoying bookworms with top hats and magic wands? So...not Kael, not Jaina, not Li Ming, not Chromie...which HotS mages annoy you, exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    You realize that applies pretty much equally to all archetypes, right?

Also, annoying bookworms with top hats and magic wands? So...not Kael, not Jaina, not Li Ming, not Chromie...which HotS mages annoy you, exactly?
    And your comment serves what purpose?

I described in a lighthearted manner a certain type of spell caster which I think is overdone. Kael, Jaina, Li-Ming and Medivh are scholars who studied magic and that's it. There is no twist, they just cast spells they learned studying books in library.

It is about the theme, not the actual Heroes.

Druids, Shamans, Warlocks, Priests, Necromancers and some other twisted madmen are way more interesting. Fuck mages!
    lol

I completely get you, but in all honesty, you can say that for everyone:

hippies
    steroids
    non existent gods
    I spam flash heal
    YES, I AM RIGHT
    stun,stun,stun,stun,stun,stun... STEALTH.... stun,stun,stun,stun,stun,stun

Do I need to continue? :P

- - - Updated - - -

And your comment serves what purpose?

I described in a lighthearted manner a certain type of spell caster which I think is overdone. Kael, Jaina, Li-Ming and Medivh are scholars who studied magic and that's it. There is no twist, they just cast spells they learned studying books in library.

It is about the theme, not the actual Heroes.
    Where you are wrong is exactly that we are getting specific heroes, and not a player-made mage. We want Khadgar, we want Aegwynn, not random gnome mages named "pinkblob".

10+ Year Old Account
    Any kind of Dreadlord, they would make a great warrior using vamparic aura style mechanics for survivability.
    The two playable races we don't have yet, Tauren and Draenei.