Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Did anyone else experience a bug where if you left the que for the scenario, you could not re-que because the NPC was no longer present?

I had completed the 4 WQ's and the other quests leading up to the final scenario. I then que'd for the scenario and waited. After a short while I left the que to do a timewalking dungeon. After the dungeon I went back to the NPC location to re-que, and the NPC was no longer there. Map showed that the quest was available at this location but the NPC was missing. I could see other players gathered there to que so I know I was in the right location. Definitely a bug, didnt get to complete the first invasion.

Deleted
    Thanks for the hotfixes. They seem rather responsive to me, and I really think you are providing extra attention by even explaining whý certain changes are made.
    I wish you game developing peeps all the strength and thick skin you need on dealing with the non-constructive QQ and sometimes quite unpolite behaviour that is out there.

And the grapling hooks? Weeeeee! awesome. Them Valajar kick ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have not been holding back on supplies but now I will on all 16 toons. thanks blizzard

Are they sure people are intentionally stockpiling or is that people just don't remember to constantly fly back to the board and use the supplies.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well the new invasion zone for us on Nagrand Oceanic/US was Val'Sharah and the scenario was quite good..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    6 hrs? I wonder why these people call themselves Game Designers if they obviously dont like their jobs.
    6 hours invasion.
    could be easily 12 to make sure everyone has a chance to connect and play the game in a normal working day.
    I was thinking exactly the same. There is no opportunity to do it if you have a real life.

Quote Originally Posted by faguoren View Post
    6 hours invasion.
    could be easily 12 to make sure everyone has a chance to connect and play the game in a normal working day.
    I was thinking exactly the same. There is no opportunity to do it if you have a real life.
    Totally agree, thought blizzard actually learned from past misstakes. Guess i was wrong

Invasions if you want to do every one at the start, you need to have no job. Wierd since the game basicly revolves around casual play imo

Quote Originally Posted by gerlach1025 View Post
    Are they sure people are intentionally stockpiling or is that people just don't remember to constantly fly back to the board and use the supplies.
    Yes - I had several guildies purposefully hoarding their resources because they thought the Tower always gave the +rep buff, so they were hoarding them until the tower went up to mass turn in for extra rep.

Signature by Shyama!

7+ Year Old Account
    Just when the playerbase finds a way to make something decent out of a crappy situation, Blizzard swoops in and fixes it so the fun is reduced even more. If there was a little more consistency to their transparency, that would go a long way to quelling the hate and disappointment in the community right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    completed the quest, got no achievement. bug?

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Aerythlea
    I know everyone is eager to get these assaults done in order to unlock flying, and the timing of the current assault isn't really ideal for those who are at work, school or handling other real world commitments.

However, the assaults are here to stay for the foreseeable future so everyone will have ample opportunities to get them done. There will always be at least one assault per day.
    Time-gate / meta RNG. Yay!

/s
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

This whole thing has me underwhelmed. They said invasions... I pictured large scale attacks, waves of enemies pouring in from portals and falling from the sky, being bombarded with attacks from legion ships. What do we get? about 10 - 15 enemies come out of several portals a few at a time... The legion is supposed to be vast, near endless and the best they can do on their assault of our world is handfuls of low tier enemies? Only one battleship that actually lets them bring in reinforcements? A ship that 'gets tired' after summoning one actually semi powerful demon? A ship with such apparently limited firepower that it can only fire on a small cluster of targets for maybe 10 seconds before it runs out.

Also yeah, what group of geniuses decided that in the event that they knew hordes of people would rush to participate in that enemies should be limited to only 5 tags? It's imbecilic on a scale that I can't even properly articulate. Do you know what isn't fun Blizz? Opening a portal only to have a group of people from the other faction swoop in and take all the kills.

The zone attacks are the only part, aside from its duration, that seems to be working and in a decent state.

https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/with_replies

"The entire cycle is 4 zones every 3 days, repeating forever. If you miss something today, it'll be back in a couple of days."

Well...Guess it's no sleeping for me in the next 2 days, almost revered with legionfall, so just 3 more invasions, and we're flying.

So basically if you work mornings and don't get off till late your shit out of luck on getting invasions done? classy Blizz classy

Deleted
    Blizz really needs to fix the tagging problem , and fast !!

they need to fix more than tagging, this whole patch has been a mess, and they refuse to comment on it , they are even 404'ing threads on the wow forums now, such a let down when i didnt need to be