Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Hunter TellMeWhen Rotation Profile for PATCH 7.2 w/Download

Hey all! With the release of 7.2 also comes updates for all Profiles. The majority of the changes made will be cosmetic and QoL overall but some classes have seen changes to the rotation based on feedback given by the community.

With this update comes a new form of Combat and Profile toggles as well as tier tracking and a simplified rotation system that is both easier to edit and move around your screen.

I hope you guys find this useful and please give me any feedback and suggestions so that I can continue to improve these profiles moving forward!

General

- New Help text has been added to better explain the toggles and anchor
    - Rotations have been reduced in size and moved
    - A Meta Icon will now display the rotation instead of the main rotation group
    - Tier Tracker has been added for T19 and T20 gear
    - Hidden Trackers have been reduced in size and moved
    - Combat and Profile toggles have been removed
    - A new version of the toggle has been added allowing you to turn profiles on and off without opening edit mode!

Beast Mastery

- Dire Frenzy stacks are now tracked
    - Cobra Shot now has conditions for Killer Cobra

Marksmanship

- Adjusted Explosive shot distance tracker
    - Aimed Shot will suggest later than before to maximize on Vulnerable
    - Marked Shot conditions have been adjusted

Survival

- Caltrops has been added to the rotation
    - Lacerate debuff requirements have been added
    - Lacerate debuff tracker has been added
    - Mongoose Bite conditions have been adjusted to appear more often

NOTE: This is a quality of life update meant to help players understand the potential options you have using this profile. Details such as how to disable spells in the rotation and a better positioned Group Anchor are now present to make using the profile that much easier.

For those who like to only use the rotation you can now position the Meta Icon more easily. Keep in mind that the icon requires the "Main Rotation" groups to be active in order to function properly.

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

Thanks for updating this. I was looking at your site every day eagerly looking for it.

Does it take into account Zevrim's Hunger?

Also, what does the combat toggle do?

Quote Originally Posted by Zhenne View Post
    Thanks for updating this. I was looking at your site every day eagerly looking for it.

Does it take into account Zevrim's Hunger?

Also, what does the combat toggle do?
    Combat toggle keeps it shown while in combat instead only when targeting and no that legendary isn't accounted for. What does it do to the rotation so I can add it?

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Combat toggle keeps it shown while in combat instead only when targeting and no that legendary isn't accounted for. What does it do to the rotation so I can add it?
    Zevrim's Hunger gives Marked Shot a 15% chance to not remove Hunter's Mark.

Azortharion's guide on Icy Veins says that "It does not change your rotation in any meaningful way, and you should simply spam the extra Marked Shots that it gives you back-to-back."

If you could add this to your add-on it will be great.

P.S. Thanks for doing this. I was going to make something similar for all of my alts but it takes such a long time and your add-on has so many more features than the ones I make for myself do. It's much appreciated!

What is with the new 4 spec buttons on the left side that are clickable (they make a noise when you click them). What are they for? Also the size of the buttons/layout is always really huge on my screen. Is there anyway to minimize the size as a whole without having to re-size every button/grouping?

Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    What is with the new 4 spec buttons on the left side that are clickable (they make a noise when you click them). What are they for? Also the size of the buttons/layout is always really huge on my screen. Is there anyway to minimize the size as a whole without having to re-size every button/grouping?
    Those buttons turn the profiles on and off. In case you don't want to see them for a spec. As for resizing, currently you can't scale all groups but I'm testing ways to make that possible in the future

Okay tahnks. I'm also having a problem with the button that shows the global cooldown and the Meta Rotation button. It looks like you are supposed to place the (GCD) (4) icon 1 button over top the Meta Rotation button to simulate GCD however both buttons are group together so when I move the GCD button the Meta button moves at the same time. How do you get one to move on top of the other if they are grouped together?

Okay tahnks. I'm also having a problem with the button that shows the global cooldown and the Meta Rotation button. It looks like you are supposed to place the (GCD) (4) icon 1 button over top the Meta Rotation button to simulate GCD however both buttons are group together so when I move the GCD button the Meta button moves at the same time. How do you get one to move on top of the other if they are grouped together?
    The two groups are combined because they are meant to be in the same place. The GCD is placed on top to give the same look as your cast bars. If you want to move just the meta icon you can right click and select it. Then move it using the group settings

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    The two groups are combined because they are meant to be in the same place. The GCD is placed on top to give the same look as your cast bars. If you want to move just the meta icon you can right click and select it. Then move it using the group settings
    I get that but what I mean is that I cannot move the GDC on top of the Meta Button because when I move the GDC 3 inches to the right, the meta button also moves 3 inches to the right lol.

I get that but what I mean is that I cannot move the GDC on top of the Meta Button because when I move the GDC 3 inches to the right, the meta button also moves 3 inches to the right lol.
    That's because you're moving the GCD group and not the meta icon. Right click the icon and a list should appear, click Meta rotation and then go to the group settings. From there you can adjust the x and y coordinates to move it without the GCD

UPDATE 4/17/17 - v1.0.2

Survival

- Spitting Cobra has been added to the rotation. It will only display while Aspect of the Eagle is active
    - Reduced the Focus required to use Raptor Strike from 60 to 50

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

Thanks, much prefer tmw over wa.

I would suggest reducing the focus required to dump Cobra Shot from 90 to 70 If you have Dire Frenzy on, cause you know 90+30 = 120.

Edit: Fixed math.
    Last edited by Sabinn; 2017-04-18 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabinn View Post
    I would suggest reducing the focus required to dump Cobra Shot from 90 to 70 If you have Dire Frenzy on, cause you know 90+50 = 140.
    I'll post a test version for feedback on this.

Seems Steel Trap is not showing anywhere in Survival. Use it for pure single target fights cos its better than caltrops. Any chance adding that? =)

Quote Originally Posted by Baleth View Post
    Seems Steel Trap is not showing anywhere in Survival. Use it for pure single target fights cos its better than caltrops. Any chance adding that? =)
    I'll look into adding it! Thanks for the suggestion

Several updates will be posted in preparation for 7.2.5 that will include updated rotation conditions and condensed grouping.

If there are changes or additions you would like to see please list them here.

Deleted
    Hello thanks for this, just wondering, when i do /tmw it says that all profiles are off, but in combat I get the MM one (which I want). Is it supposed to stay all profiles are off when you type /tmw?

Quote Originally Posted by blulingo View Post
    Hello thanks for this, just wondering, when i do /tmw it says that all profiles are off, but in combat I get the MM one (which I want). Is it supposed to stay all profiles are off when you type /tmw?
    What you are seeing is the position of where that message will show if you were to toggle all profiles off. During edit mode it becomes visible so that it can be moved if needed.

I have been playing around with this for a bit as survival and am curious as I never see the artifact ability show up in the meta rotation, also can anybody else chime in if calltrops shows up too often as I can still see the debuff on the target when it appears in the meta.