(Alliance) 4/10 M Group LF Guild

Hello Everyone! After our guild suddenly disbanded, a group of friends and I are looking for a new guild that could hopefully take all of us. Our group consists of:
    AREA 52
    907 Mistweaver Monk (Kyoshe)
    908 Balance Druid (Oddtree)
    904 Marksman Hunter (Elykken)
    905 Assassination Rogue (Yoinked)
    906 Balance Druid (Paoandi)
    886 Windwalker Monk

All of us aside from the Windwalker Monk have raided together for a few expansions with experience in mythic content. This expansion we are currently:
    7/7M EN (pre-patch)
    2/3M ToV
    4/10M NH (Krosus Kill)

***We would like to go Alliance***
    Our Krosus kill was about 5 weeks ago and since then our guild has had trouble with losing members and recruiting. We are looking for a guild of equal or similar progress for the remainder of Nighthold as well as Tomb of Sargeras. We’re ready to transfer/faction change if we find an offer that works for us, and we are more than happy to discuss details and other things as well before we make the switch. To contact me please add Lokou#1689 on battle net. Thanks and please let us know if we can help your guild!

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 4/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150

Hello!

Darkness Within - Aerie Peak

Raid Times: Wed/Thur 5:30pm-9pm pst | Fri/Sat 9pm-12am pst

Both teams are recruiting and have heroic on farm. We have consolidated both teams to make one mythic team and we are currently 3/10M! We would love to have you!

Please feel free to add my Btag: SemperFi#1133 I hope to hear from you soon

Contact me and lets chat. Btag Krazy#1922

We are a 2 night, adult, mythic raiding guild, currently 8/10 Mythic and alliance on Stormrage. We raid Tues/Wed 7-11 pm EST and most likely can accommodate all of you. Logs will need to be reviewed for everyone. Our website is www.fbiguild.enjin.com

We're no longer looking for a guild. Please no btag spam

I apologize, I sent you a b.net request before reading through all the replies (assuming it was just multiple guilds replying)

Sorry about that! Hope the new home works out for you, and if not, hit me up - Rasix#1785

Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic 7/10M!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : muffin#11683, mat#11420 or Andrew#1627