Asia: Friday, June 23 @ 5:00 p.m. KST

Season 11 will begin about four weeks afterward on the below dates:

North America: Thursday, July 20 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
    Europe: Thursday, July 20 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
    Asia: Thursday, July 20 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
    pretty much confirms necro will be out by july 20th

in which they might as well give us the price already
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    pretty much confirms necro will be out by july 20th

in which they might as well give us the price already
    Yeah if its only just over a month away would expect a price announcement soon

If this is true then I'm so hyped! Holding back playing since I want to start a Necromancer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Isnt Inarius built for Melee tank? That's the build I've been going for and it looks alright.
    Yeah but my build didn't include bone armor. It's more of gaining bonus maximum health while debuffing enemies. It runs all 3 curses also. But Inarius + Bone Armor build is an option I considered as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Yeah but my build didn't include bone armor. It's more of gaining bonus maximum health while debuffing enemies. It runs all 3 curses also. But Inarius + Bone Armor build is an option I considered as well.
    you cant not run bone armor with inarius. unless something first gets hit by bone armor, you will not be able to do damage to it. may wanna check over that set bonus again.

and current melee tank is still not the best setup for inarius as the pet build in inarius pushes out so much more damage. sad i was hoping for a generator bone tornado no pet tank build. hell they missed a good opportunity for a thorns build with bone armor too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Play Inarius, use Cursed Scythe and the 100% legendary. Boom, tanky melee build, with lots of debuffs. I believe on PTR some guy cleared up to the 90s using Inarius build. His bar was Scythe, Bone armour and all the curses XD.

Kinda silly to say "I wanna play melee tank, but nothing supports it!" And then tell us you're not using the set that is meant to be a melee set

Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    hell they missed a good opportunity for a thorns build with bone armor too.
    They really did... it really would fit so well, thematically. Even if you just stuck in ONE legendary that said something like "While BA is active, your thorns his everyone around you." That would make it work.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Play Inarius, use Cursed Scythe and the 100% legendary. Boom, tanky melee build, with lots of debuffs. I believe on PTR some guy cleared up to the 90s using Inarius build. His bar was Scythe, Bone armour and all the curses XD.

Kinda silly to say "I wanna play melee tank, but nothing supports it!" And then tell us you're not using the set that is meant to be a melee set

They really did... it really would fit so well, thematically. Even if you just stuck in ONE legendary that said something like "While BA is active, your thorns his everyone around you." That would make it work.
    ooh good, I was hoping an all curse build would be good in some way. I really like debuff builds. I use to run a CC DH back when the game first launched before they nerfed CC and gave it DR. I would perma stun/freeze mobs all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    ooh good, I was hoping an all curse build would be good in some way. I really like debuff builds. I use to run a CC DH back when the game first launched before they nerfed CC and gave it DR. I would perma stun/freeze mobs all day.
    a curse build totally works, especially if you use the Scythe which increases your damage against cursed targets by 200%. It's basically the core of my Generator build.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

a curse build totally works, especially if you use the Scythe which increases your damage against cursed targets by 200%. It's basically the core of my Generator build.
    wasn't there a legendary that applied a curse at random? Kinda excluding the need for curses? I guess you wouldn't have the rune then though

10+ Year Old Account
    wasn't there a legendary that applied a curse at random? Kinda excluding the need for curses? I guess you wouldn't have the rune then though
    Yes and no. There is a legendary which increases the chance of the Grim Scythe rune "Cursed Scythe" to applies curses on hit from 15% to 100%. So in three hits you'll have all three curses up. However, it CAN still be worth having one or two of them on your action bar (I plan to have two) in order to get the rune effects.

Why the month gap between the end of season 10 and the start of season 11? Previously there has only been 1-2 weeks between seasons. Is it possible the necromancer will come out before the start of season 11 to give people a chance to test it themselves in normal mode?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattiecakes View Post
    Why the month gap between the end of season 10 and the start of season 11? Previously there has only been 1-2 weeks between seasons. Is it possible the necromancer will come out before the start of season 11 to give people a chance to test it themselves in normal mode?
    I reckon so, yeah. I'm guessing it'll be:

Season 10 ends
    2 weeks later Necro drops
    2 weeks later, season 11 starts.

Also, blizz just posted an update about all the necro sets, complete with bonus', on their social media. So I'm willing to bet we wont be seeing any major changes to them... Or anything else.

I'm guessing the current PTR build is what we'll be getting on live. Or at least something VERY similar.

Deleted
    I reckon so, yeah. I'm guessing it'll be:

Season 10 ends
    2 weeks later Necro drops
    2 weeks later, season 11 starts.

Also, blizz just posted an update about all the necro sets, complete with bonus', on their social media. So I'm willing to bet we wont be seeing any major changes to them... Or anything else.

I'm guessing the current PTR build is what we'll be getting on live. Or at least something VERY similar.
    Honestly doubt that we will be seeing Necro in 1 month considering there is no realease date, no price set. This is not the way to do it with such merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by zamocny View Post
    Honestly doubt that we will be seeing Necro in 1 month considering there is no realease date, no price set. This is not the way to do it with such merchandise
    we already know necro is going to be here for season 11 so yea the latest is a little over one month when season 11 starts though it's unlikely it'll launch with 11 most likely before that

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me, or is D3Planner still not working properly for Necros? It doesn't seem to want to simulate my necro, no matter what I do. Also, the damage values for Grim Scythe don't seem to take into account the Inarius 6pc OR the Scythe.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Necromancer Beta has now ended.
    We want to take a moment to thank all of your for your honest, detailed feedback provided throughout the course of the Beta. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for being a part of bringing the next Diablo III class to life!
    We'll leave the forums open until the end of this week (June 23) in case you wish to archive anything. After that, we'll be closing them down.
    Thanks again, and we'll see you in Sanctuary!
    From the PTR forum.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    From the PTR forum.
    \
    27th
    15$
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good