condense my macro

If possible, can I condense this down any further? I want to use the same base for other spells/keybinds but longer spell names take me over the character limit.
    Currently it does everything I want it to, it's just too long.

1. Cast the correct spell in the correct spec,
    2. If alt is pressed cast on me,
    3. If a friendly mouseover exists, cast on them,
    4. If I'm targeting a friendly, cast on them,
    5. If I'm targeting an enemy, cast on their target (if friendly),
    6. Otherwise cast as normal.

#showtooltip
    /cast [spec:2,mod:alt,@player][spec:2,@mouseover,help,exists][spec:2,help][spec:2,@targettarget,help][spec:2] Heal; [spec:1,mod:alt,@player][spec:1,@mouseover,help,exists][spec:1,help][spec:1,@targettarget,help][spec:1] Plea

Maybe I am missing something, but could you not just split this across two macro's, one for each spec?
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    You could also remove the last condition ([spec:2] and []), unless you want to autocast when your enemy target has no target or another enemy

#showtooltip
    /use [spec:2,mod:alt,@player][spec:2,@mouseover,help,exists][spec:2,help][spec:2,@targettarget,help][spec:2] Heal
    /stopmacro [spec:2]
    /use [mod:alt,@player][@mouseover,help,exists][help][@targettarget,help][] Plea

You could dump all the 'spec:1's from it, since it wont get that far if you are in spec:2; and presumably you don't use this in shadow.

Code:
    IF spec:2 THEN
    IF spec:1 THEN
    END IF
    can just be

Code:
    IF spec:2 THEN
    ELSE
    END IF
    Last edited by Yxiomel; 2017-04-06 at 11:01 PM.
    BreweRyge: Adds a resource meter for Brewmaster brews, as if they were on a rage- or energy-type system.
    Hidden Artifact Tracker: Adds your progress on unlocking the extra tints for your hidden artifact appearance to the item tooltip.

no need to use stopmacro.
    #showtooltip
    /cast [spec:2,mod:alt,@player][spec:2,@mouseover,help,exists][spec:2,@targettarget,help][spec:2] Heal;[mod:alt,@player][@mouseover,help,exists][@targettarget,help][] Plea
    Last edited by Jabberie; 2017-04-07 at 03:58 AM.