Raid Lead Mythic Prep guidance

Im looking for some guidance on the next steps for our group. we have 16 solid members and are still recruiting DPS to finish our 20. we have H NH down and i want to start getting people exposure to M NH but really don't wanna pug spots, although i feel its almost unavoidable. To preface, we are a newer guild just getting rolling and i would like to keep it rolling without wasting time.

To sum:
    -Do i pug to push into mythic while still recruiting?
    -Pug to do previous raids on mythic?

Was hoping to have a set 20 b4 we were moving into mythic

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Getting pugs might be a good way of actually finding new players. A few of our raiders were pugs we managed to recruit over the years.
    There is always the risk of annoying raiders when you get pugs in however, when they get gear that raiders think belong to them but you can't really denay them loot either.
    Then of course, you run the risk of losing competent raiders to other mythic guilds if they feel like you are stuck on HC.

Tricky situation, indeed and I'm not sure this is actual advice. Good luck, though.

if you want to raid mythic, you need to have a roster of about 24/25 people that are dedicated.

ideally:
    5 or 6 healers or 4 dedicated healers and 2 good dps that can offspec and play healers very well

2 tanks and dps player that can offtank

at least 17 dps.

17 + 2 + 5 = 24 players

as suggested you can take pub players and see where it leads. good luck.

Deleted
    You definitely need more than 20 people, and you need to really disregard Nighthold mythic as anything more than "finding our feet" phase. Being too ambitious too soon can be the killer, and I don't mean silly over-ambition "gonna be top 100 guys" but there is obviously the ambition to clear the place before ToS comes out but while that should be an aspiration - it shouldn't be the set goal. The worst thing I've seen happen with so many is they set a very tough to achieve objective and even if they fall just short it takes so much steam out of it.

You say it's a new guild, are these players new to mythic? Might be worth going to mythic EN for some time, steamroll the fights but let people see some added mechanics and see who can react/learn quickly. Might also be able to recruit some pugs that way. Just be careful with pug agility users only looking for ursoc.